Pages:
Author

Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
If selling to my opinion is not quite right, but if it adds good assets. because we do not just focus on one coin only. choose some coins that have potential.
Activity: 204
May 30, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
Even though owning bitcoins is a good idea that does not mean that you should sell all of your altcoins for bitcoin. Altcoins will also do better just like bitcoin in the future. You could stand to make a lot more from the altcoins you have invested in than with your bitcoins
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 30, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?
you can divide your holdings from altcoins and bitcoin. if you cant really decide what to hold, then choose both. having this choice, there are some chances that you will earn profit from one of them, even if one of them gets dump, one of them will probably pump.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

First of all you need to know: Altcoin is a coin, BTC is also a coin and both prices are fluctuating. So when the ETH price of 0.08BTC is not sure when the ETH is higher when it is 0.07BTC, it depends on the price of BTC when it is. I bought ETH at 0.0684 BTC, it's about $ 194 USD, now it's about 0.0691 BTC, but it's worth $ 308. If you look at Altcoin / BTC you will see alt coin is very bottom, but as it was written Above, its USD price is not sure where.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
I think that you should think over what coins all the same leave and there are promising, but everything is not worth selling though the investment in bitcoin is a good solution for such a price at the moment
Activity: 151
May 30, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
No way is the biggest mistake you will ever do if you will do this, altcoins will have a better profit than bitcoin plus bitcoin is not very trustable in my opinion...
Activity: 95
May 30, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
I haven't been in alts for weeks now because BTC has been moving too much. When BTC stabilizes, I go into alts to try to increase my BTC holdings and don't even bother looking at the USD price. But mainly when BTC is relatively stable, I am trading alts simply to increase my BTC holdings. And then when BTC runs either direction I have to pull out of alts because they tend to suffer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 30, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I still hold altcoin. from my experience altcoin will follow the rise of Bitcoin. but after bitcoin has a stable price. I believe altcoin will provide many advantages, as bitcoin prices are rising. it does not have to sell all altcoin to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
Yup, I have taken most of my BTC, BCH, ETH out of binance. I think most of these alts still have a ways to drop. They are mostly just vaporware or have use cases that do not seem to be very profitable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 12:38:33 AM
most of all coins are low now, it's time to buy them
whatever you buy, but keep buy coin which has good potential
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Now it's very good to invest in bitcoin, I do not sell altcoins but invest money in btc  Wink
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
yes, Bitcoin is the best choice in investing and this is a good time to buy Bitcoin, but if selling all altcoin to buy BTC I think it's not a good idea, I recommend better sell some to buy BTC and for some, it is stored.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
I do not currently sell my alt, because I have my own strategy by way of long term HOLD, because I do not want to increase the risk if I do CL. Maybe it could be Bitcoin today up a lot of people who sell Alt and bought into bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
I don't think it is a good idea you'll gonna sell your alts for bitcoin, if you're profiting a lot from alt why you gonna sell it.
Activity: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:02:45 PM
It is an interesting question. However, your decision depends on what alts you have, most of my coins are from bitfinex thus they have a USD or EUR pair and it always gives me a chance to get my USD/EUR value instead of BTC so it doesn't have to relay on it. It also depends on what kind of crypto enthusiast you are, I'm more in the long run for altcoins and daily trade btc/eth or any other volatile coins that I can predict easily.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 10:52:10 PM
Yeah I guess, the current condition is really the right decision to move first to bitcoin which is currently the price is experiencing a massive pumping.
But I think still doesn't rule out the possibility, some altcoins also would be following the trail of bitcoin price developments I guess in the next.
yes, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin because it has the potential to increase significantly but if Bitcoin goes up Altcoin also goes up so I suggest better sell some altcoin to buy BTC and some of it is stored.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 29, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
I don't do that. The price of btc is already very high and it is nor so profitable compared with others. I will hold my altc and btc at the same time to make my invest more safe.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 01:28:01 PM
i knew Alts had it coming as BTC's potential is worth lot more. The futures trading is nothing when compared to the lightning network. The lightning network will skyrocket BTC's price when it is launched.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2017, 01:22:15 PM
Selling your coins for Bitcoin entirely depends on your goal. If you want to make the money that you want through Bitcoin then exchange your coins asap.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
December 07, 2017, 03:40:30 AM
I think it is late to be selling your ALtcoins for Bitcoin now, the CME news has been in the public for some time and you should have known be news like this is going to drive the price, I don't think Altcoins can go lower than their current market value, so you should be buying instead of selling
Pages:
Jump to: