Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 15. (Read 39307 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Where is the "screen" in that device?

http://buttcoin.org/butterfly-labs-mini-rig-is-a-huge-broken-unstable-piece-of-shit

Are you aware this unit is LukeJR unit...? a Dev unit ? (and you can remove it you know ?)
More simpleton...NEXT!
Yup, an article probably written by a troll like k9, who is using pictures SOMEONE ELSE posted to show the unit and decribing it like it's his.  On top of that, the poor handling of the box by the delivery service is of course 100% BFLs fault.  After all, the USPS would NEVER drop, or smash or rip open or even fail to deliver any package entrusted to them.  For all we know the unit was taken out and photographed before the person realized there was cardboard covering the screen.  OH NO!!! THAT MAKES SENSE!!!! WE CANNOT HAVE SENSE IN A TROLL THREAD!!! WE NEED LIES AND INNUEDNO AND TO BELITTLE OTHERS!!!
Activity: 504
OMG !

I love this one ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqQX7VF8Bw

Childreeeennnn come to daaaddddyyyy !!!

ROFL
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Amazing that Josh is spending all his time in this thread. You would think he has a job or something running a major bitcoin mining company. Most COO's I know actually have schedules that are pretty tight, no time to play in the forums of their favourite hobby. He is just a boy doing a man's job let us just state facts. Failure was really the only outcome from this day one everyone knew it.
Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

http://buttcoin.org/butterfly-labs-mini-rig-is-a-huge-broken-unstable-piece-of-shit

Someone spent all day coloring that cardboard the same color as the box... was it you Josh. Great job.

Are you aware this unit is LukeJR unit...? a Dev unit ? (and you can remove it you know ?)
More simpleton...NEXT!

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.
I believe there is a video out there showing this.

The hitler thing or the 2 cents thing? No that is a quarter my bad. Oops said too much he is going to say my First and Last name again to scare me. Don't hurt me Josh.
Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

You think he is related to DrJoeGrine?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.
I believe there is a video out there showing this.
More unrest in the house of BFL?
Code:
Possible fraud or deception by BFL.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4538-possible-fraud-deception-bfl.html#post54449

Post deletion in 3... 2...

For posterity.

---

Regards,

In February this year I made an order for a Jalapeno, after two months or so, I requested by email the delivery and was told it would be for June, so that about the beginning of May, I decided to place another order, this rather larger, which divided into two parts.

Send another email by talking of my Jalapeno, and telling them I wanted to do another order, I was told the Jalapeno be delayed a bit but I could place another order and that in principle the delivery would be normal, i also confirmed that if I request that I would make a refund of orders they would do me no problems.

I am requesting a refund of the two large orders that you make.
In the first post I was told all sales were final and not to reimburse the order.
It took over a week to respond, and they responded by talking of themselves told me I would do a refund if requested another week past and I'm still waiting.
I hope not to be cheated, but I use other than to request a refund, to warn other buyers of what can happen. If this is resolved well passeth to delete the thread for doing bad publicity unfounded.

This has been translated with Google Translate, so it may contain some misspelling. Thank you.

I created a mirror thread to this thread, the Bitcointalk forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281586.new#new

Also I ordain in the other forums on mining, I find.

What evidence is there that they would do that Xian01 no one would be so insecure to do that would they? I suppose if Josh were self medicating maybe that make sense. He does seem to be losing it. Making more and more menacing veiled threats against his detractors. Wow I can't imagine what would happen if someone were actually to meet this guy. Seems pretty much the type to do something unstable. If the lies in the Trust he posts are not enough he then threatens to go after your professional standing. Wow... guys a bit wacko.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1260
Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked

Yeah, check this out: http://www.canadianmontessori.org/about.html

Click the mail to link on the top.  Guess who's name pops up... and the whois registration for the domain, you guessed it, our friend Darin Bicknell.  Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

Wink

My $.02.

LOL... Logical Fallacy nice one. Right out of his playbook. Reductio ad Hitlerum a favorite.

Wink

My $.02.

I have a question for you : In your "real life" allow you everyone to insult you ? Treats you like shit ?

Please let me know...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Wink

My $.02.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

Josh never insulting me.
Only fat simpleton trolls...with obvious false charge and insulting him.

What did you except when you insult someone ?

Nothing like a sociopath rattle on about what is the "truth" it is really scary to watch someone come unhinged like that and start fixating on me particularly... oooh the icy stare the use of two names oooh chilling. I am not joking either guys creeping me out guys shooting daggers my way definitely some dissociative behaviour demonstrated there. How can people do business with people like this?

The faster this thread gets back on tangent and suing his ass the better.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

And like I said, for pure troll value, *I* would have led you down the primrose path.

His lawyers muzzled him. Because of threads like this one. He will never clear that up.
Also, we now know that you are capable of the same sort of behavior that Josh is.

I sure hope the mods implement something so that the Bitcoin community can purge itself of these scams and their supporters.
Ya think the mods need to come in and clear out the derails going on... let the thread skew back to why BFL needs to get sued.

Failure to deliver as promised to its customers.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.

And like I said, for pure troll value, *I* would have led you down the primrose path.
Pages:
Jump to: