Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 11. (Read 39305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Its really only going to be a matter of time before Josh Zerlan ends up being another Trendon Shavers.

Funny, I was just thinking exactly the same thing.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thetruthusa-146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.
First, quoted for proof of stalking AND blackmail.

Second:
Final warning
« Sent to: bcp19 on: Today at 10:01:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time you imply that I am a pedophile, I will be filing suit against you for Libel. I have collected all pertinent information of your malicious attacks and have contacted your ISP provider to release your Name as I already have a host of information already including your address. This might be some childish way for you to pass time but making accusations of this nature does not pass muster with me.

Regards.

Calling your bluff.  I have you on blackmail and you dislike how I described your actions.  YOU called me a child and then invited me to your house.  Suspicions actions, then you stalk me and get my information.  You are obviously a danger to me and society, and I will report this as soon as you take your 'action'.

Have a nice day.
Watch out, you really can have an ISP pull the plug on your account.
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
PG, I knew you would lie and back out of your commit yet (again).  Once again, you've shown yourself to be a thief and a liar.  You asked for a link to the screen FCC documents, I sent you that.  That's what you asked for. 

Too bad we don't give scammer tags anymore.  You are worse than Matthew, as you've now verifably and without question commited twice to sending $200 if I provided information you requested.  I have now done that twice and you are refusing to pay up. 

Now you owe me $200 and you owe a charity of my choice $200.  Not that you'll ever honor your word and commitment, but what can you expect from someone who can't tell the truth and steals from charities?

Pathetic.

FCC cert
FTC refunds
Monarch was an outright FRAUD  2 months delay in 24 hours

An it's just the beginning...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Right on cue, in come the trolls to wreck a good thread!

Here's an indisputable fact that is going to turn your entire world-view upside down.

We're not the trolls in this thread.

You are.

+1

he trolled the fuck out of tens of thousands of Bitcoin enthusiasts and still continues to do so
Activity: 574
PG, I knew you would lie and back out of your commit yet (again).  Once again, you've shown yourself to be a thief and a liar.  You asked for a link to the screen FCC documents, I sent you that.  That's what you asked for. 

Too bad we don't give scammer tags anymore.  You are worse than Matthew, as you've now verifably and without question commited twice to sending $200 if I provided information you requested.  I have now done that twice and you are refusing to pay up. 

Now you owe me $200 and you owe a charity of my choice $200.  Not that you'll ever honor your word and commitment, but what can you expect from someone who can't tell the truth and steals from charities?

Pathetic.

FCC cert
FTC refunds
Monarch was an outright FRAUD  2 months delay in 24 hours

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
... AND I WILL give effect to my lack of standingforness by using 70 point red text, with an exclamation mark no less, and in bold, because I can do that from my keyboard, where I am very much totally not STANDING...
Activity: 532
Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thetruthusa-146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.
First, quoted for proof of stalking AND blackmail.

Second:
Final warning
« Sent to: bcp19 on: Today at 10:01:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time you imply that I am a pedophile, I will be filing suit against you for Libel. I have collected all pertinent information of your malicious attacks and have contacted your ISP provider to release your Name as I already have a host of information already including your address. This might be some childish way for you to pass time but making accusations of this nature does not pass muster with me.

Regards.

Calling your bluff.  I have you on blackmail and you dislike how I described your actions.  YOU called me a child and then invited me to your house.  Suspicions actions, then you stalk me and get my information.  You are obviously a danger to me and society, and I will report this as soon as you take your 'action'.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 77
I just thought of something, K9. That motherfuckin' Josh was awfly quiet prior to BFL started taking orders for their Monarch. But, as soon as BFL's coffer was once again filled with $7M+ USD, he returns here worse than he was before.

Or, perhaps they didn't sell that many, but got lots of late-single-orderers switching over - so maybe not so much new revenue?

It wouldn't surprise me the least if somebody truly does try to stick a broomstick up his ass.

But it would, for some bizarre reason perhaps you could explain, be utterly incredible if someone tries to stick a lawyer up his arse

Josh makes mistakes. When he gets angry or has to post a lot, he makes mistakes. That is why most of his posts contain little more than insults. If they contained actual content then it might contradict something he said earlier.

Josh is trolling, and y'all can't see it 'cos y'all noobs. 

... and bury any actual information about the lawsuit.

actual information about an actual lawsuit - in this thread - you so funny!

... AND I WILL give effect to my lack of standingforness by using 70 point red text, with an exclamation mark no less, and in bold, because I can do that from my keyboard, where I am very much totally not STANDING...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Of the 4 mini-rigs to ship, how many have screens?
How come the only thing with FCC approval on BFL gear is a sub-assembly, off the shelf gadget that supposedly is being used as an interface with the rest of the device!?!?!
Activity: 532
There were 97 Avalon chip batches of 10,000 chips each that was posted in a spreadsheet. That is roughly 300TH. The official story is:
While we have send out some chip orders, there is currently ~200k chips stuck in custom right at this moment for about 2 weeks now, this matter is very painful for us and our customers.
That is only 22% of their chip orderbook. They were still shipping out chip orders as of 8/19. Orders destined for addresses inside China would not require customs, so those chips have had 1.5 months to get onto boards and into the hash rate.
All animosity aside, do you have a link to this spreadsheet?  I've not been able to find it from my searches.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Its really only going to be a matter of time before Josh Zerlan ends up being another Trendon Shavers,

I dont get how these people think but its obvious that they think they arent going to jail at some point. Fact of the matter is that if your stealing (which is pretty obvious that you are) your going to jail especially on this grand of scale whether it be today, tomorrow or 5 years from now, you work for a known criminal and yet you still back him/the company up,

you should do yourself a favor and quit before its to late and you end up behind bars where you will be really thinking "Why the fuck did I do this".

also no one is going to feel bad when this day comes along other than your mom and dad, everyone else is going to be extremely happy that someone deserving to be behind bars finally is.
legendary
Said the guy that I just proved to, showing that Josh/BFL lies.

Oh?  Care to provide a single shred of proof that I've lied?  There's not a single person here that's been able to back up this claim, yet I've demonstrated it through your own posts multiple times that you're a liar.

Here's just one single shred of proof, you lyin' cocksucker!

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

Please note the date of this post by Josh Zerlan, COO, of Butterfly Labs--Nov. 3, 2012. He is clearly implying that at least some devices were submitted in October, 2012. But the FCC is not going to test ANY piece of equipment that's not complete because it would be impossible to get ANY results if the circuit is not complete, in this case there would have been no chips in place.

Now, Joshy Boy, would you be so kind as to point out why this shred of evidence doesn't satisfy your request to prove you've lied?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

I'm surprised that BFL didn't get better efficiency than they did. Just going from 90nm to 65nm should double efficiency, right? Then where's the additional advantage of using the full custom approach? I'm comparing with the current power estimate of the bASIC.

If you think the 54 GH/s ASIC is going to pull only 100w, I have a bridge to sell in Brooklyn as well.  The 27 GH/s units might be around 100w, though.

That bridge is still available for sale?

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/2686/bfl-confirms-65nm-process-for-sc-lineup/

BFL Confirms 65nm Process for SC Lineup
by JUSTIN PORTER on NOVEMBER 6, 2012

Aiming for longevity and efficiency of their products, Butterfly Labs (BFL) has confirmed their new SC chips will be using a 65nm process, the same transistor size as was used for Intel’s wildly successful Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processors. As BFL’s main competitors, Avalon and bASIC, are reportedly built on 110nm and 90nm processes respectively, BFL should be able to hold the position of market leader in mining efficiency for some time to come.

BFL’s soon-to-be-released SC product lineup includes the Jalapeno ($149 for 4.5GH/s), the Little Single SC ($649 for 30GH/s), the Single SC ($1,299 for 60GH/s), and the Mini Rig SC ($29,999 for 1,500GH/s). All of these products will utilize BFL’s full custom ASIC 65nm chips, expected to run at 1 watt per GH.

Josh Zerlan, a BFL representative, expects to have chips in hand by the end of November and begin initial shipments shortly after. The number of units to be shipped in the first batch has not yet been determined. Josh also released new photos of the heat sinks for our viewing pleasure.

legendary
You guys have some kind of sick obsession with BFL and Josh himself.

Can you not tell he doesn't give two fucks about what anyone here says? You are basically getting trolled by even responding to him.

Why not just do the lawsuit instead of the endless banter?

It's like the special Olympics in here.

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!

Josh makes mistakes. When he gets angry or has to post a lot, he makes mistakes. That is why most of his posts contain little more than insults. If they contained actual content then it might contradict something he said earlier. The stakes are a little higher now (judging from BFL_Josh/Inaba's prolonged presence in this thread) so they are trying extra hard to derail the thread and bury any actual information about the lawsuit.

That is why these sorts of threads need to be in self-moderated threads so that the organizer can delete off topic posts.

I just thought of something, K9. That motherfuckin' Josh was awfly quiet prior to BFL started taking orders for their Monarch. But, as soon as BFL's coffer was once again filled with $7M+ USD, he returns here worse than he was before.

It wouldn't surprise me the least if somebody truly does try to stick a broomstick up his ass.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Can you not tell he doesn't give two fucks about what anyone here says? You are basically getting trolled by even responding to him.

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!

Josh makes mistakes. When he gets angry or has to post a lot, he makes mistakes. That is why most of his posts contain little more than insults. If they contained actual content then it might contradict something he said earlier. The stakes are a little higher now (judging from BFL_Josh/Inaba's prolonged presence in this thread) so they are trying extra hard to derail the thread and bury any actual information about the lawsuit.

That is why these sorts of threads need to be in self-moderated threads so that the organizer can delete off topic posts.
legendary
Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

It is clearly obvious that I did indeed inquire about a screen. But I honestly mistaken that screen as some component of the MR and not a peripheral device, in this case turning out to be the obsolete forerunner of the Nexus 7, of which Josh was so kindly provided the FCC link to.

I am now having this stuck up my ass because of the way I asked a question, a question I, among others, have asked easily a hundred times, all of which Josh and BFL have ignored.

This motherfuckin' cocksucker is now trying to turn the tables on me, and question my integrity. This I will not stand for!

Nobody is questioning your integrity here, Bruno Kucinskas.  We've already established that you have no integrity and that you're a liar and a thief.  This was established a long time ago.  We are just confirming it again and again, every time you post.

Seriously, what is your fixation with cocksucking?  

Seriously, when I Google cocksucking, I get excited when I see a banana.

Seriously, what's your fixation on ignoring the question pertaining to Sonny K. of whom you claimed to have met upon your first visit to BFL? Or are you waiting for the same exact question to be posed a different way so that you can then safely address it as you think you so cleverly done with the FCC concern?
Activity: 658
Well this thread has been gone completely to a shithole.

Bitcoin forums are such pure comedy.

Nut up or shut up.

QFMFT!
Pages:
Jump to: