Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 19. (Read 39307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationAttachment.html?id=1708792

This link clearly shows that what you linked to is a Nexus.

What the hell do you think is in the Minirig?  A piece of toast?  Just when I think you can't out do yourself in epic stupidity, you one up your previous best at showing the world how ignorant and idiotic you truly are.

I don't believe this! I swear to GOD, I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. CAN anybody else reading all this please explain it to me in baby talk, for obviously that's the only way I'll be able to digest this complex issue?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Haha, I knew you would back out of your commitment, yet again.  You asked, I delivered, you failed.  End of story.

legendary
Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Can somebody confirm that what Josh linked to is a BFL Bitcoin Miner. I'm seeing pics that don't resemble anything I've seen before stemming from Camp BFL.

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Can you not even remember what you type?  

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

There, I bolded it for you, you fucking moron.

BRB! I'm going to Walmart and buying me a smartphone for that I can have its screen approved by the FCC for the 7nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner MiniRig encased in Barn Wood that I'm going to build, for delivery in Q3, 2014.

Seriously, you're not serious?
legendary
https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationAttachment.html?id=1708792

This link clearly shows that what you linked to is a Nexus.

What the hell do you think is in the Minirig?  A piece of toast?  Just when I think you can't out do yourself in epic stupidity, you one up your previous best at showing the world how ignorant and idiotic you truly are.
legendary

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Can somebody confirm that what Josh linked to is a BFL Bitcoin Miner. I'm seeing pics that don't resemble anything I've seen before stemming from Camp BFL.

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Can you not even remember what you type? 

There, I bolded it for you, you fucking moron.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

==

!=

legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Looks like a tablet to me... Dunno if mislinked, trolling or what. Can't get half the links to load though.

A couple of the PDFs take a little longer, but I have had them load, bud.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Looks like a tablet to me... Dunno if mislinked, trolling or what. Can't get half the links to load though.
legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

What relevance does an Asustek Pad directly have to do with any of your ASIC products ? We are specifically interested in information regarding FCC certification of your ASIC chips.

Providing a link to that would help end this unproductive back-and-forth once and for all, and should serve to reassure your potential customers, that the devices you are delivering to them are safe.
legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can you guys fcking STOP quoting bcp19?

What the point of having ignore feature but you idiots keep quoting him?

This is why every thread about suing BFL is a big joke. You idiots obviously cant ignore a troll or you're so addicted to "proving someone on the internet that they're wrong"

Who gives a FUCK, and why you're still arguing with him if you called him a troll, a sock....?

What a bunch of kids.
legendary
Activity: 1190
The FCC claim is relevant to this thread because it is a material misrepresentation about the state of the product from BFL.
That is a key ingredient to proving fraud in a civil case.
legendary
Where the fuck did clown-nose go? Is that fucker laughing at us in the wings?
legendary
legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668
I've been thinking... what if they are certified and he just doesn't want to tell you so he can laugh at you repeating yourselves?

Naw, no one is THAT cruel... Oh, wait, *I* would be Cheesy

If they were certified, the FCC would list them in it's database. The FCC maintains a list of all certified devices.
If you had been around for longer or had read any BFL threads you would know this.
REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLYYYYY?

Gee willikers, thanks!

Sometimes, it's just TOO easy Cheesy

Zero content post from BFL fanboi who is attempting to derail the thread results in:

If you have ordered from ButterFly Labs and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask ButterFly Labs for a refund, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. Multiple customers have already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via Bitcoin or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC at  http://www.ftc.gov/complaint and they will advocate for you with ButterFly Labs to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.
You can also do a paper filing with the DA here: http://da.jocogov.org/complaint-forms

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from ButterFly Labs, here are two:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yes-you-can-get-a-refund-from-bfl-266945
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/butterfly-labs-did-everything-they-could-to-make-getting-a-refund-impossible-272585
legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668
I've been thinking... what if they are certified and he just doesn't want to tell you so he can laugh at you repeating yourselves?

Unless BF Labs Inc. is using a different name or some unknown address, a result similar to the following would be on the FCC site: https://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?context=25&appn=101568825&formid=349&fac_num=144604
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

If they were certified, the FCC would list them in it's database. The FCC maintains a list of all certified devices.
If you had been around for longer or had read any BFL threads you would know this.
REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLYYYYY?

Gee willikers, thanks!

Sometimes, it's just TOO easy Cheesy
legendary

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Pages:
Jump to: