Pages:
Author

Topic: Timeline for the altcoins to have bull run. - page 3. (Read 8062 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 28
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

Absolute truth, there is actually no specific time for the bullrun because crypto market is difficult to predict. Therefore we just have to keep our fingers cross and patiently wait for the period of altcoins bullrun because I can't afford to sell all my altcoins for loss.
Predictions is the tool  use  as a decision making basis  but it  seems that it is hard to predict, the important  techniques in cryptocurrency world is to hodl and wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
How do you like the news that the beta test of the BAKKT platform will start on Monday? Everyone was waiting for this, where are you now? I think this topic should be considered in detail.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

Absolute truth, there is actually no specific time for the bullrun because crypto market is difficult to predict. Therefore we just have to keep our fingers cross and patiently wait for the period of altcoins bullrun because I can't afford to sell all my altcoins for loss.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Exactly, there is not specific time frame for the bullrun of altcoins, the same thing applies to Bitcoin, It could happen as I type and It could take several years to happen. But news and hype does have their own impact to help trigger it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think, it's not like that, the correct way is altcoin for bullrun if the bitcoin price is stable if the bitcoin price is stable everyone will buy the altcoin the right system to make altcoin bullrun
Maybe I did not understand what you are saying, but it is unlikely that someone will like the stable price for Bitcoin today.  In most of its users, cryptocurrency users are interested in Bitcoin due to the fact that its volatility will make it possible to earn big money, especially if you take into account the current price and the already high level of 20,000 dollars, which can come back before the end of this year.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
I think, it's not like that, the correct way is altcoin for bullrun if the bitcoin price is stable if the bitcoin price is stable everyone will buy the altcoin the right system to make altcoin bullrun
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Regarding altcoin today it is very difficult to predict something.  This complexity is aggravated from the moment when Bitcoin improved its price by almost 4 times first in 2019, but altcoin did not follow it.  apparently, indeed, society pays the most attention only to those coins that have the most prospects in the future.

Very sure, because people are more confident with coin coins that are already well-known and are widely used and generate huge profits before. They will think many times to try to invest with a new Altcoin with a long period of time. It's very risky for me this year.
That's a smart thing to do. Investors will never look into coins that can't even get 1% assurance for returns and risking into not known altcoins will just putting their ends. Its altcoins have the right moment to be seeing it back to green, only we need to patiently for it just like we did into BTC.

You only need to see Bitcoin continue to rise or green with new prices that surprise people and all Altcoin will feel the impact of what is happening with Bitcoin. Time to choose from what's in your mind before it's too late.
copper member
Activity: 420
Well, we are still waiting for that bullish run for atl coins because things don't seem right with alt coins these days. They always get dumped when BTC is dumping meanwhile they don't follow suite whenever BTC is rising.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Alt coin will have a surge in its price soon, just wait for the Bitcoin’s price to completely stabilise since it is still recovering and has a abit of the way left to go. Right after that, we can accept the Alt’s price to go up and become better than it is now.
Activity: 335
Maybe when you sell your bag  Wink I know that many peoples here still hold Altcoins, but BTC is in a bull run while their BTC balance keep decreasing.
The current market is difficult to predict, only when the BTC is stable and there is a new money flow coming into the market, It's when Altcoins can have bull run.
Activity: 431
That true though, there is no stamped time when bull run will happen, people can just speculate on due to past market movement/occurrence, bull can come anytime. Nobody has the crystal ball.
indeed we cannot know what is certain to happen. but predictions are important for this market. making trust stronger, it's good for long-term investments. bulls don't happen like seasonal, each year has its own trend. we have to follow market movements every day.
Activity: 862
Regarding altcoin today it is very difficult to predict something.  This complexity is aggravated from the moment when Bitcoin improved its price by almost 4 times first in 2019, but altcoin did not follow it.  apparently, indeed, society pays the most attention only to those coins that have the most prospects in the future.

Very sure, because people are more confident with coin coins that are already well-known and are widely used and generate huge profits before. They will think many times to try to invest with a new Altcoin with a long period of time. It's very risky for me this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
Altcoins? Heh, I pray that at least sometime the ethereum will grow. I was very disappointed with this fall, I expected him to grow to $ 360 first. As you can see - I was wrong.
Activity: 531

Well, yes I agree. There's no really specific time for the bull run to happen. We all just need to be prepared on what's going to happen next. And for me, I'm just holding my altcoins until their price rises again.
Activity: 1078
The cryptocurrency investors are holding altcoins in their portfolios, so they are waiting for altcoin season start. I think it will start this year, the prices of the many coins are very sweet.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion, the time of bull run for the altcoins is very unpredictable but I think there is one thing for sure which is there is a right time for the bull run of altcoins so always be patient in waiting for it.
Activity: 700
I agree with you, when people's interest has changed to altcoin maybe a bullrun will occur on altcoin.
what is clear is not always this will happen because there will be a phase where the altcoin will rise and continue to increase

Everyone now is focused on bitcoin. With the recent pump, many people speculates it will hit $20k again soon. Some even says new ATH but if you have some spare money to spend, it's really good to buy altcoins now because when it's bull season happens the profit might be greater than trading bitcoin now..

I agree, cryptocurrency investors are now focusing on bitcoin and this causes the price of bitcoin to rise by more than 300% from the beginning of the year. I think altcoin price will go up as long as the altcoin we hold is an altcoin with a good product. Better at the current bear market, we buy good altcoins at low prices
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I don't think of bulls now, because the situation is very bad in the decline that occurs. look at the market, and all assets are red. this will have an impact on the new project, and the altcoin will be very difficult to grow.

I am agree, with current condition it is still difficult to expect the altseason coming soon. Market conditions are still uncertain and I think that by strengthening of bitcoin prices and the dominance of bitcoin in market rising, I think the altseason can take several months, hopely in Q4 we can see altseason
Activity: 434
OP is right about one thing and that is the fact that there is no timeline for bull run irrespective of the many speculations we might have, it will happen when it will happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I agree with you, when people's interest has changed to altcoin maybe a bullrun will occur on altcoin.
what is clear is not always this will happen because there will be a phase where the altcoin will rise and continue to increase
Pages:
Jump to: