Pages:
Author

Topic: Timeline for the altcoins to have bull run. - page 5. (Read 8062 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.
That's true that is why it's very important for developers to continue delivering any updates when the market is improving because investors are now buying coins that have the potential to grow, some shitcoins are also doing this giving fake updates so investors will include them when they choose a coin to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Regarding altcoin today it is very difficult to predict something.  This complexity is aggravated from the moment when Bitcoin improved its price by almost 4 times first in 2019, but altcoin did not follow it.  apparently, indeed, society pays the most attention only to those coins that have the most prospects in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
All altcoin are showing a bottoming chart pattern, now is the best time to enter altcoins...my pick is HST decision token
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

In bear matket, there is also a lot of altcoin growth. Not only wait until the bull runs, will the altcoin grow. What you need is to invest in the right altcoin and at the right time
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
That depends on the whales in the market and waiting for a big news to make the market explode. I think it will come soon
I don't see any whales participation to the market today just like they did last 2017 bull run.
I don't see any huge hypes these days which is the most common shows for whales. The market price will move in a perfect time which still in the puzzle when it possible to happen that is why waiting is only the key to catch them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

this current bull market is in its early infancy stage we will see crazy ATH prices for all of the coins. hold tightly your alts.. it is hard to predict the exact time for the alts bull run. i asked the same question to an analyst and she replied move your alts to exchanges and wait for the right moment to sell.. but i will wait for more indicators like reduction in the btc dominance
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
That depends on the whales in the market and waiting for a big news to make the market explode. I think it will come soon
Activity: 602
I believe that altcoin will meet its own bullrun after the BTC is stable enough at a high price. However, for now, let them struggle with the recovery prices after the long period bear market. Personally, I don't think the bullrun will happen in the recent short time. Next year or next two year may exist. But of course, no prediction is trusted. Just follow the flow of the market chart today.

We really can't predict when the altcoin season starts. I think, if we believe in the project we are investing in, then it should be for the long term and ignore the short-term price movements in the market
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
since the beginning of Bitcoin growth, the growth of its domination continues and now is about 60%, it remains to wait for the next bitcoin jerk, it is possible that Altcoins will be pumped for its correction

how confident are you at the altcoin pump? I hope that happens, but seeing the dominance of bitcoin will make altcoin difficult to pump this year. if not this year then next year, and continue like that, predictions are baseless.
Prediction is like hoping that things will go there, but it's still unsure whether it will happen or not your duty is to call your position and wait til things favors you and bring good for your investment, never to relied with others opinions make your own and keep researching for much better outcome.
you're right. those people who are constantly looking for new coins that can bring a good profit - one day they find the treasure that will bring them huge profit. the main thing is never stop

In bear matket, there is also a lot of altcoin growth. Not only wait until the bull runs, will the altcoin grow. What you need is to invest in the right altcoin and at the right time
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
since the beginning of Bitcoin growth, the growth of its domination continues and now is about 60%, it remains to wait for the next bitcoin jerk, it is possible that Altcoins will be pumped for its correction

how confident are you at the altcoin pump? I hope that happens, but seeing the dominance of bitcoin will make altcoin difficult to pump this year. if not this year then next year, and continue like that, predictions are baseless.
Prediction is like hoping that things will go there, but it's still unsure whether it will happen or not your duty is to call your position and wait til things favors you and bring good for your investment, never to relied with others opinions make your own and keep researching for much better outcome.
Activity: 474
Activity: 672

Activity: 620
Do you think that after the bullish trend of Bitcoin, and now is the time for Altcoin to experience the same thing? We are all waiting for that time, but it seems that only bitcoin is able to make a surprise with a very significant increase. I hope that by the end of 2019 there will be a new season, namely an increase in prices for altcoins. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I agree. The altcoin price really depends on the frequency of buying and selling. That is, the role of investors is very large in the bull. So, can it be trusted with the altcoin price prediction?
The price is determined by the market participants, buy orders drive the price to higher levels. The selling pressure makes it hard to buy at the higher prices, so prices go lower. Investors usually buy de-valued financial assets.
Activity: 355
Last couple of year there was almost no new traders and even the existing traders were in very much confusion about the market situation. But now the cryptocurrency market is getting stable. So we can hope for the best in the upcoming few months of this year.
I don't call crypto market as a stable one. It is much volatile than stock exchanges. Anyway, let's think differently that such high volatile market will help good investors and traders more easily to get profits from it. Yes, it is only right if they make good orders and decisions with their trading orders and investment decisions. Making wrong ones will lead to fastly loses of their funds
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
A bit later. Bitcoin should enter the flat trend. When the domination of Bitcoin begins to fall, and the Bitcoin itself is fixed at a position of 13 thousand dollars, then we can expect some progress, but not earlier.
Activity: 812
Today I received signals and they said that TRX, XRP and IOTA. If you look at the graphs you will see that they can´t fall more, strong support line created so the only possible move is up.

Source: tradingview.com

TRX has a FUD and the apps on TRX are mlm and ponzi. Many police came to TRX's workplaces, which is probably not a good news for the price of TRX
Merit: 251
I do not know why are the guys waiting for the bull run? Do we have some signs for it? The halving of Bitcoin will not come soon, and when it happens, the real Moonrise will come. Now, we will be swinging for long.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
It's useless to assume anything today. We can say for sure that the market is drawn by manipulators. And it is useless to make plans if you do not have impressive funds.

That's right mate, funds is very important nowadays in order to acquire a profitable returns, when you learn how to ride to trend of altcoins. There's always a profit if you knew exactly how to do the game of altcoins trading. Manipulation cannot be stopped, because the whales really contributed a lot on crypto price growth.
Pages:
Jump to: