Pages:
Author

Topic: Timeline for the altcoins to have bull run. - page 6. (Read 8079 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It's useless to assume anything today. We can say for sure that the market is drawn by manipulators. And it is useless to make plans if you do not have impressive funds.
Activity: 560
This is the time for you to learn and invest in altcoin before they are pumped by whales. Many people wait when altcoin is pumped to fomo as a result they have to buy at high prices and easily lose money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Altcoins are on demand, but not all is presently on the high demand side. Which means that the prices and volume of some are increasing. Since this I not on a general note, then it is no bull run for them.
Whatever time it will come up is not my main concern, but to have quality projects at hand, most especially those with coins that will have high value in years to come.
Product is very essential.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
there is no specific time for the altcoins to have bull run.. sometimes in a particular coin price is up when there is a good news from there team..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
That's true that is why it's very important for developers to continue delivering any updates when the market is improving because investors are now buying coins that have the potential to grow, some shitcoins are also doing this giving fake updates so investors will include them when they choose a coin to buy.
More than half of the year, and altcoins in reality have not grown well. I meant they have not grown well in btc pairs. In contrast, altcoins rallied considerably in fiat/ USDT pairs. However, I hope and I also believe that altcoins will recover in their BTC pairs rest months of this year. It's hard to say when they start to rally, but we can hope they will do rally soon.

Last couple of year there was almost no new traders and even the existing traders were in very much confusion about the market situation. But now the cryptocurrency market is getting stable. So we can hope for the best in the upcoming few months of this year.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Cryptocurrency investors expect that the altcoins  to come to a particular time when it will just moon in a short period.
However, We had BTC upswing, presently it's the ideal opportunity for altcoins to sparkle. I figure we will see a little bull keep running in this second 50% of 2019. Altcoins dependably have an upswing directly after bitcoin, in cryptocurrencies cash streams from Bitcoin to altcoins and the other way around, it's happened ordinarily,
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
That's true that is why it's very important for developers to continue delivering any updates when the market is improving because investors are now buying coins that have the potential to grow, some shitcoins are also doing this giving fake updates so investors will include them when they choose a coin to buy.
More than half of the year, and altcoins in reality have not grown well. I meant they have not grown well in btc pairs. In contrast, altcoins rallied considerably in fiat/ USDT pairs. However, I hope and I also believe that altcoins will recover in their BTC pairs rest months of this year. It's hard to say when they start to rally, but we can hope they will do rally soon.
Activity: 784
I think possible in the near future for altcoins to have bull run. After this bitcoin being continuosly increasing price as well as ethereum coin, altcoins can be pulled by this two coins to increase in the near future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Today I received signals and they said that TRX, XRP and IOTA. If you look at the graphs you will see that they can´t fall more, strong support line created so the only possible move is up.

Source: tradingview.com
Activity: 938
We are going to see lots of ups and downs. 2018 was a very rocky for crypto. It's not really finished yet. Just be sure to start buying the huge dips!

the market decline can indeed happen at any time. because the market is not always stable, and the market last year and the current year can be called the same because of the ups and downs, but for this year compared to last year, of course there is still good market development this year.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
There is no timeline for any event in the crypto space, inasmuch as you make yourself available to take or invest in any desired coin, you can get your profit at the appointed time. Bull run will not happen at any exact Time prediction will not work.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
I believe that altcoin will meet its own bullrun after the BTC is stable enough at a high price. However, for now, let them struggle with the recovery prices after the long period bear market. Personally, I don't think the bullrun will happen in the recent short time. Next year or next two year may exist. But of course, no prediction is trusted. Just follow the flow of the market chart today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
There is no specific date. I think that it is close, but when it will happen I don't know for sure, but I have some thoughts, probably within 1-2 month it will happen
Activity: 921
Good time to buy you can not wait, so sometimes you need to buy without hesitation. Of course, the most important thing is not to buy a coin when it is at the peak of its value. In other cases, you need to look at the situation.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Everybody really hopes about the bullrun of altcoins. BUt fo course, we may not only wait for it to earn the profits. So far, altcins are still recoverying. Although several days ago the BTC signed the bullrun, it dropped now and has a more stable price. I think that altcoin itself will ne more times to gro and near to bullrun. We cannot predict the exact time for this.
Though the current trend of altcoins is not good but I don't consider that to be at negative side. Maybe we could say that, this year isn't a perfect time for altcoins but of course, we can't still disclose any possibility that it will surprise us in the coming days.  
We are still in the 3rd quarter and could expect changes in the market flows.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Everybody really hopes about the bullrun of altcoins. BUt fo course, we may not only wait for it to earn the profits. So far, altcins are still recoverying. Although several days ago the BTC signed the bullrun, it dropped now and has a more stable price. I think that altcoin itself will ne more times to gro and near to bullrun. We cannot predict the exact time for this.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
As already said over and over times already that no one really can say precisely correct when the appointed time comes. Why because volatility has made this almost impossible to do. So we only wait and see how things unfolds.
but I think that now you can start buying altcoins. in spite of the fact that we do not know when there will be a growth of altcoins, we need to be ready for it
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

yeah of course, you cannot predict any specific timeline for the next alt coin run, even the most "bitcoin experts" predicted the latest run on bitcoin several times before it has really happened... the only thing we can do for now is waiting and praying that our alts which we have are going to increase in the near future Lips sealed
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
As already said over and over times already that no one really can say precisely correct when the appointed time comes. Why because volatility has made this almost impossible to do. So we only wait and see how things unfolds.
Activity: 882
Soon bitcoin will be pumped to the maximum. And then the money will go to altcoins. But it won't be soon. While society wakes up altcoins will slowly raise their price and expect bullrun
Pages:
Jump to: