Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for local transactions - page 19. (Read 740750 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 02:01:31 AM
Can face-to-face transactions also be done for ethereum?

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 05, 2017, 05:25:12 AM
Thanks for sharing this topic i'm still newbie on this field and i want to learn more about bitcoins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 21, 2017, 12:02:32 PM
I mostly use localbitcoins for selling my bitcoins.They have not asked me about my personal details.But i dont know whether they bwould ask my details if i have to buy bitcoins.If they ask,then i would have to think about buying bitcoins with person face to face.However,its a very good article for newbies who have just now entered the bitcoin world.

Yup! it is really helpful for some newbies in the forum and I think I am thinking the same thought too in showing my details of my identity with someone apparently and learning my stock of bitcoin in my wallet, in the bitcoin world it is really important that you stay anonymous I think it is for your family and your own protection for safety measures.

Definitely helping newbies with this articles like me. Of course, all of us don't want to give or show too much information and we want to remain anonymous, if that is the case then maybe I agree that its better face to face when buying bitcoins. Anonymity is the big advantage who want with bitcoin if we are exposing our personal information then we are taking away one advantage of bitcoin.

Thinking about anonymous, this is a great security for you and your family for sure if you are known to have more bitcoin and your identity is exposed then there are a possibility that some bad people would take this for an opportunity to blackmail or kidnap your love ones or probably something terrible than that then they would ask to transfer your bitcoin to their account that simple so just like your password to your ATM this is simply valuable.

An advantage of bitcoin transactions is our anonymous identity,
Whatever bitcoin we have other people will only know the amount and it is impossible to track who we are from where we are and where we are from,
Then that's a lot of those who do money laundering using bitcoin,
Because here we can use bitcoin transactions for good and for crime
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 03:49:06 AM
Fantastic info, thank you for providing this.
Activity: 8
June 05, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
well at this beggining was local use of a bitcoins to direct meet a person and give a pen with a wallet and the btc inside for him or her to check the pen and wallet over the computer laptop and see i did give him this amount of bt for instances that she or he will give me a iphone to buy on direct real trade in a cofe or soo.... but now you talk over localbitcoins site that its very trustworthy for you to use over bank and btc direct safety its very common there its reliable site i done like over 500€ to btc bought and  vice - versa there.... even on pay pal that i dont idvise that much but the regular of € to btc i do advise that site
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
May 28, 2017, 10:08:14 AM
I mostly use localbitcoins for selling my bitcoins.They have not asked me about my personal details.But i dont know whether they bwould ask my details if i have to buy bitcoins.If they ask,then i would have to think about buying bitcoins with person face to face.However,its a very good article for newbies who have just now entered the bitcoin world.

Yup! it is really helpful for some newbies in the forum and I think I am thinking the same thought too in showing my details of my identity with someone apparently and learning my stock of bitcoin in my wallet, in the bitcoin world it is really important that you stay anonymous I think it is for your family and your own protection for safety measures.

Definitely helping newbies with this articles like me. Of course, all of us don't want to give or show too much information and we want to remain anonymous, if that is the case then maybe I agree that its better face to face when buying bitcoins. Anonymity is the big advantage who want with bitcoin if we are exposing our personal information then we are taking away one advantage of bitcoin.

Thinking about anonymous, this is a great security for you and your family for sure if you are known to have more bitcoin and your identity is exposed then there are a possibility that some bad people would take this for an opportunity to blackmail or kidnap your love ones or probably something terrible than that then they would ask to transfer your bitcoin to their account that simple so just like your password to your ATM this is simply valuable.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
May 28, 2017, 12:50:35 AM
I'm reposting this again.  I got a message that a moderator deleted it, with the instruction that "Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic'.   This is most definitely NOT off-topic.

Trading of bitcoins with cash can be made safely at any one of the many "safe zones".   You might wish to use a safe zone to help protect you from being robbed during a cash trade transaction. These zones were set up to help craigslist type of transactions, but they can be used for Bitcoin transactions as well.

- http://www.safetradestations.com/about-safetrade.html
- http://www.safetradestations.com/where-to-trade.html
- http://www.safetradestations.com/safetrade-station-list.html
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 17, 2017, 06:41:09 AM
It felt like reading personal banking system terms an condition. Very impressive information about local trading. I would never had thought like that way. Some points are really good in terms of safety while performing trading face to face. It is always good to have public place with public around. I think this will also gain us potential traders in the market and we can communicate directly about the fees and mode of transfer. Cool topic. Loved reading it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 13, 2017, 06:07:13 AM
This is great, thanks. As a new user, I'm still finding my way, not just on how to make transactions, but how to really get the most value from it. I'm still on BTC 101.

Same this thread is such an incredible resource to me.
Op you are right and am also joined others to thank you for this Educative post. I just sold some of my coin last month through local and I did not take most of the things you advise here into consideration but from now I will follow this great advise.
Activity: 1
May 02, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
Hello,

Could somebody confirm if there is a wallet that offers the transfer service from its wallet directly to my regular U.S bank account ?

I will appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 189
May 01, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

Certainly, anonymity must be presserved in this field of digital currency to protect one's users account from hackers and questioning when does and how does the money went to his wallet. Thus, choose local exchanger which doesn't ask for identity. There many local exchangers that didn't requires identity in order for a one user make an exchange.
You think that such restrictions will make currency exchanges as well as the safety of users' savings safer but it is possible that it is such restrictions that cover the whole point of the safety of your money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
April 26, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

Certainly, anonymity must be presserved in this field of digital currency to protect one's users account from hackers and questioning when does and how does the money went to his wallet. Thus, choose local exchanger which doesn't ask for identity. There many local exchangers that didn't requires identity in order for a one user make an exchange.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 13, 2017, 09:03:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
April 08, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 12:19:45 PM
Activity: 533
Merit: 501
April 01, 2017, 06:58:34 AM
Seeing as how our friend - the government, tries to control even bitcoin (no escape from big brother's claws), face-to-face meetings would be best. Lately all exchange sites are required to get your photo ID. Wasn't the idea behind bitcoin exactly that? To be anonymous?
Activity: 272
March 22, 2017, 12:50:13 AM
Activity: 8
March 18, 2017, 08:39:47 PM
This is great, thanks. As a new user, I'm still finding my way, not just on how to make transactions, but how to really get the most value from it. I'm still on BTC 101.

Same this thread is such an incredible resource to me.
Activity: 9
March 15, 2017, 10:41:37 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
March 09, 2017, 01:08:38 AM
Wow, That is a big post but there is amazing and truthful information you have given. I like security part mostly, indeed it is true to look after your safety first. Not forgot to mention Bitcoin is getting priceless day by day. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: