Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing a course - page 2. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
April 08, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

In choosing a course, you should consider the future that you want to have and you want to be. Think of the profession or passion that you love and have it as a measurement and basis on choosing your course. It is better to follow your heart rather than the influence of the people around you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
Consider your passion and your resources.
Activity: 43
April 08, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Consider the field of work you would like to be in for the rest of your life. You have to think about the things you like genuinely because what you'll choose now will be what you'll be doing for a long time, but with pay. Choose the course which offers subjects which you like the most or good at. Also, if you are passionate about something you must consider in taking courses for it. Make your passion your job, then you'll be happy with pay.
Activity: 60
April 08, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

It is important for students to have a goal or ambition so as to be prepared when they reach college. By doing such, it'll be easier for students to do what they want and to choose what course will they take. Some students nowadays are entering college without a definite goal which ended up taking a course they don't really like. This increases the rate of failing grades which will later cause them to shift courses.
Activity: 128
April 08, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

They must know what their like to do so that they can relate the course they get in college, because its so hard to choose a course if you dont know what do you want to do.  Im struggling also in choosing a course in college i took two courses and i didnt complete it two because i get pregnant when im in second year college in nursing course.
Activity: 22
April 08, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
Choosing your course is really important before entering college, you must choose what you really want so it easily for you to pursue your studies because you love what you’re doing or studying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 08, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

choose what interest you the most, do some research and if possible try experiencing it. Part of school's curriculum are to expose student's with the closest experience in work as possible. I learned mine trough educational trips.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
Don't be too pushy, just select the preferred and really attractive. doing so would certainly be more comfortable and excited. This is important and not considered trivial because the convenience is a good thing.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

To be honest yes it is really hard , but its really upto you though , take the course that you been wanted , you love , and accurate to your skill , what im trying to say is choose what you love , what you are good at. Remember that you , you the one who will decide because its your future.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 02:03:01 AM
Choose a course that is nearest to what interest you. Like me, I took up Information technlogy since I am into editing and programming. Choose a course that you really love and you will enjoy it.
Activity: 56
April 07, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
No I don't have tips because I too am struggling to get a course to choose for college studies
Activity: 40
April 06, 2018, 08:37:27 PM
Choose the course what you desire and what you think are suited for you. The course you choose must not under the influence of your parents nor your friends cause it might turn you into a wrong choice of course.
Activity: 107
April 06, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
This is exactly what i followed while choosing my career path and i actually made the best decision because I enjoy what i am doing presently;
1) Assess Yourself (your weak and strong point)
2) Make a List of Occupations to Explore.(choose a career uou will be happy doing and not necessarily for money)
3)Explore the Occupations on Your List.
4)Create a "Short List" (Base ona scale of preferences)
5)Conduct Informational Interviews. ...
6)Make Your Career Choice. (Be sure you have done due diligence on 1-5)
7)Identify Your Goals. ...
Write a Career Action Plan.
All the best friend.
Activity: 96
April 06, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
It is always very difficult to choose course to study  in the University.  Meet a counselor for professional counseling  Because it is a decision that can affect one's Future
Activity: 110
April 06, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
My opinion on this is that you MUST first find out what it is that you love doing. What is your passion. And many people will say, I don't know what is my passion, or I don't have passion to do anything. But the key is to explore yourself. If you do not know what to choose, the best thing you can do is take some time to figure out where does your passion lay.Take a few years and try things. And I don't think just try it for a day and move to the next one. Try doing things for several months at a time. Maybe you'll discover that you are a developer at heart, maybe you'll discover you like to write poems. Whatever it is, when you find it, you'll know what it is by the way it feels. It will feel so easy and you'll be so immersed while doing it, that the time will just fly. You will stay up late because you can't stop working on it. I was lucky to discover that kind of passion for software dev early.
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
Choosing a course to take up in college is kinda hard really because some of students havent yet decided of which course they wanna take.Some students are still wondering what course they fit.My tip is think lots of times what type of course you wanted.Ask yourself if you can make it without any regrets at the end.If you think that course is right for you and you like it then grab it because if you choose a course and you arent interested in it for sure you will regret everything.Choose a course that makes you happy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

For you to choose the best course, you must know your passion and you should know the things that you love doing. Better choose a course that you love not a course that others want for you or the course that your friends want because after all, it is you who will face and do the course alone not our friends or your parents.
Activity: 532
April 06, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
I think you should consider what job is in demand in choosing a course. So that when you finish your college education. There will be many work that you can apply on.
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
Choosing a right course is very important because it will make a huge impact to our future so you should put a lot of effort and thoughts to think. Choosing a right course you need to follow what you want and love to do not your parents or friends want and also you should choose a course that will fit yout ability and skills and the area that you excel.
Activity: 71
April 05, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
In choosing a course you need to know your interest on what field you excel, you need to research the content of that course you choose, what school offer that course that teaches best, how long that course it takes, and the cost of your course.
Pages:
Jump to: