Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing a course - page 9. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:18:00 AM
I am an Electrical engineer. After I graduated I regretted my course for about a decade. But now if I will to chose again...I will still be EE.
Activity: 126
March 03, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
based on my experience, choosing a program to be studied is a hard and need a tough decisions. first and for most, you must think of the financial status of your family. then if that program is not afford by your parents, then you must think of alternatives. but most of all, you must think a course that suits your interests, abilities and capabilities.
Activity: 76
March 03, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
I was undecided before going to college so I took what my parents want. I just realized I'm not happy or motivated studying the course. I suggest you should plan what course you want especially when you're still young. Follow your dreams and choose what makes you happy or feel motivated in studying the chosen course. If you're still undecided, talk with different college students with different courses you know and ask them how it feels like studying their course.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
Since i was a kid i really want to be nurse someday.and nursing is the course i want to take up.because i really want to work abriad as a nurse.but b3cause my mother dont ever want me to work abroad she not let me to take nursing and i end up to I.T. choose the course which ylyoyr heart want.not because what your parents want.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 03, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
I am also one having a struggle choosing a course when I was at my College days, I don't really know what I want, but I really like things about computer. I enrolled ending up with accounting and I didn't finish that course. Accounting is what my mother wants for me, but I really don't like that course. If I were you, don't choose a course that you don't like.
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
March 03, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
It's easy to suggest but as a student it's hard to decide.
I was naive and so were my parents on choosing a course. I went with one and ended up making another field my career.
Though I don't regret having that course, it's of zero use to my current job.
Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
You have to put a lot of thought into choosing your course because it'll have a huge impact in the future. I'm not saying that you'll be limited only to what you studied but if it isn't the right choice for you, you would be wasting years learning about things you're not really interested in. So I guess the only advice I can give is think about where your interests are and what job you would be comfortable having in the future.
Activity: 76
March 02, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
For me the tips on choosing a course when you enter college, choose what you desire not what youre parents wants, because you're the who will take that .. , choose what is right for u , so when the time you were graduated to that course you will get  a job instantly..
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:12:50 PM
In area you have an excellent and you love to do. Considering this two will help you to choose your course. And you will finished it with ease. And also consider the course that can afford your money.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

It is very important for a person entering into college to choose the right course. I did experience that, in fact, the degree that i had finished in college is my 3rd course already, spending seven years in college to be exact. So I strongly encourage students to choose a course that you really want, force yourself to choose something that will make you happy at the end of the course.
Activity: 24
March 02, 2018, 08:55:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: