Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing a course - page 7. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
Pick what you think you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life!
Activity: 58
March 07, 2018, 03:54:57 PM
In the world of competition, try to figure which streams have more job criterias and go for it; according to me
Activity: 115
March 05, 2018, 07:48:39 PM
Choosing course that is in demand now a days so that you can easily find a job if you graduated of the course you choose.
Activity: 92
March 05, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
In choosing a course you should know yourself first your capabilities and skill that is related to the course you choose, the important is you choose your course of your own and ask advise to your parents. Just simply like it and love it and learn more knowledge of it for your expertise for future job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 05, 2018, 07:12:03 PM
I have notice when I was young I dont any I dea what I have choose course when I grow up.
Even though people claim that it’s good to choose a course that we are passionate about, I think we should consider how employable most of the courses are before we finally decide to choose.
Activity: 75
March 05, 2018, 06:51:33 PM
it's very hard for someone else to give tips on what course a person should take. it needs to be based on their skills, their aptitudes, etc. But I do think there are some obvious choices in terms of what to avoid. Courses that clearly do not relate to employability
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
It’s really important to think about what you are interested in, and what course you want to study. Is it because you can see your exciting, glittering career ahead? Or is it because it’s what your parents want? By questioning yourself now, you can work out the exact path you want your course to take you on.
Activity: 38
March 05, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
I have notice when I was young I dont any I dea what I have choose course when I grow up.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
March 05, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
you should first think about it so you do not waste the money your parent pays in the course you choose and in course of course you get what you want and you know here you're happy because it depends on your future future
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 04:27:44 PM
First, it would be best if you consider what things you enjoy doing and check for the most relevant course to your passions. Then, consider also which subjects you are good at so it would be easier for you to learn new things in that field.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

In choosing a course, you must follow your heart first before anybody else. You are the one who will face the struggles of the course so you should have it because it os your passion. No matter how in demand a course is, if it is not what you want, you will be just wasting your time and it will be hard for you to enjoy it.
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
I think the most helpful one is you as a student and while still young should learn to discover yourself first. And the moment.discover yourself you can easily  distinguish your interest. I believe this one because majority of people around me are speak the same thing. And I observed that what they are saying is true.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
On choosing a course is a very difficult decision because this will reflect what you are in the future and what profession you will be. First on your highschool days, what subject do you excel? This will give you an idea on choosing your course. Example if you excel on your math subject maybe the course you shall take is Engineering or Accountancy or BS Mathematics.
Activity: 78
March 05, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
Chose a course you think you are going to enjoy, and that will allows you to have a job you like. But of course, don't worry to make mistake. In fact, a lot of students reorientate themselves during their studies. You're not the only one in the blur. Good luck!
Activity: 102
March 05, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
You can notice that by yourself if what you want to take in college. Being a young it is normal to wonder what is the right course to take. In every person we there is called passion. This passion is the one that will become the inner core of soul strength to recognize what you would like to take in your college life. Without recognizing first the passion it can be wondered in your course of taking studies.

Yes, i agree. Actually, choosing a course is supposed to be easy because you just have to choose what you want to be and choose what you love. Its very important to choose what you love because that will be your stepping stone to success and its very important that you really like what you are doing.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
You can notice that by yourself if what you want to take in college. Being a young it is normal to wonder what is the right course to take. In every person we there is called passion. This passion is the one that will become the inner core of soul strength to recognize what you would like to take in your college life. Without recognizing first the passion it can be wondered in your course of taking studies.
Activity: 94
March 05, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

All you have to follow what you want and what is your desire, but of course you have to ask guidance and advice from your parents and families for you to think, and choose on the course that you make happy and comfortable.
March 05, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
Each course is a unique mix of many different ingredients — from the subjects covered, to the student body, to the end career it leads to.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 05, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

That is something to really think about. I believe your time in highschool really sets you up for what you want to do in college. Since there are alot of subject matters, extracurricular clubs and others that could help you out with choosing a career in college. If you're in your junior high, join as much clubs as you can yo get a feel for what you want to do. You could also look at the things that you can easily do. Find the thing that you're really passionate about and talk it out with your counselor. Lastly, whatever you decide is your own not your family's or anyone else. You will have to live with that decision for life.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

For some courses you won't have much choice because the exact options are only available at a limited number of institutions, some are no choice as they are studying with scholarship that is limited. passion can also be learn if you are willing to love that course. whereas, given the opportunity to go schooling, we have to take it seriously coz sooner or later you will begin to love it.
Pages:
Jump to: