Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing a course - page 6. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Many kids ask me this, and I always suggest them that take the course that's totally related to the things that they love to do. Don't take up courses just because these have good earnings after college. I have known people doing the latter and ended up not finishing college because they don't know what they are doing.
Activity: 55
March 13, 2018, 02:15:09 AM
When you chose a course know what is important and then only chose it as it is important.
Activity: 83
March 10, 2018, 09:29:36 PM
Try and get scholarship.When you’re picking classes,you can enjoy a lot more freedom in terms of schools and programs if you have the comfort of a scholarship.Making sure you have an amazing admissions essay is the key to a scholarship, and there are some great online resources for producing this essay.
Activity: 98
March 10, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
You need to know your interest,where you are good at and the important is you enjoy the course that you will choose.Choose the course also that flexible you can find a job anywhere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 07:18:17 PM
Knowing your strengths and the things that you're good at would be a very great way of identifying which course would best work for you.
Activity: 56
March 10, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
Get what you want not what you need.
Activity: 32
March 10, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
I saw many students being pressurised by family for taking this course or that but trust me, listen to your heart and you will be good
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
choose where your interests and college, because if you just follow the association, you will never succeed and will break in the middle of the road. so make you regret.
Activity: 28
March 10, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
If you cant decide what to take just look at the marks of the high school subject and see in which subject you scored better and take it for higher studies
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 08, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Choose where you want to be or what you do best or what you want or love to do,
If you are going to base it in the salary or the in demand course it would just make it worst because you might regret it soon.
Activity: 59
March 08, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
Know what your strengths and weaknesses, firstly. And if you would truly enjoy your job lined up with the course.
Know if the course has like "stability" for the future or how wanted and needed employees of that job. For example, investing on engineering course or anything infrastructure is pretty good as there will always be a need for buildings. And anything lined on industry employment is kind of a hardship as technology gradually replaces manpower Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 08, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
Examine yourself, take a look at your talents and skills, and on where you are good at. With that, I think you could know where your career is going. Besides, it's not hard to choose this time, there are exams taken by students before they could take their Senior High School and I think that's a good basis on which course you should take.

However, you should always think about your parents, they could be against your choice if is far from what they've taken during their college days. So you should try to consider their advice, especially if your parents have engaged in business and soon you'll be the one doing what they are doing right now.
Activity: 76
March 08, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
Define what you want to do in life and Draft courses that can help you achieve them. Pick the best out of them for the moment and run with it.
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 01:24:28 AM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
Analyze your own self and think, what actually you want, what your interest is and what do you like. Choose according to that and not according to the scope of the subject. Because you have a scope in subject if you are good in it than every subject is good for you.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 01:24:00 AM
Knowing your passion and identifying your strength are just some of the tips I can give in choosing a course. Think of something that is important to you and suits to your capabilities. Always remember that whatever course you have picked is linked to your future career for the rest of your life.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
choose for choosing career is not a big deal if you want to succeed in life,,try to ask yourself,why are you studying?are you study,,looking to better yourself?or just to get ahead of your career?  look you must review and explore the others courses offered in onlined as pay your attention for details coursed in check out of these to make your coursed fit ,
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 08, 2018, 12:25:37 AM
I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
Well if you are smart enough to believe that you can finish a course in college then choose what degree is in demand today. Technology is rising very fast so choose a technology course and i guarantee you that you will find a job easily when you do graduate.
Activity: 124
March 08, 2018, 01:04:47 AM
as the students, sometimes its really hard to find the right coursed according to my expertise but looking for the right future ,,thy're  some tips to allow yourself, try and get your schoolarship ,check out of your career prospect,be practical ,focuss on whats important to you ,,and check your family who has been to  fully support your gaol,
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 11:50:55 PM
It is difficult to choose what course we will pick but you should pick the one that you are good. What I mean is the course that is related to your skills or the one that you love to do in the future. If you choose course you don't like at the first place, you are wasting time or effort going to school and the result at the end will shift you to another course.
Activity: 141
March 07, 2018, 08:43:09 PM
In choosing course is very hard but if you follow what you want there are no regret to it, because did you choose it and you want it, if you choose your own you do it with perseverance because your mine set is  need to pass it or you are motivated because that is the career or course you want.
Pages:
Jump to: