Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 12. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
i choose icor through ico evaluation sites like icobend, track ico ... accurate results. Wish you find the good ico
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
May 29, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
I would like to share my steps in choosing a good ICO project:
1. Review the whitepaper, onepager, website or content of the project.
2. Looking at market opportunities in the future
3. Review the project team
4. Review the Roadmap
5. Review the token price or token structure to be published.

if the five points above in my opinion or my assessment is good enough, then I will participate in the project, of course it takes experience in analyzing the points above.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
Team, product, token economy - these are the basics.

Reviews and reports and major (reliable) rating websites can you with some further filtering and you can get a better understanding of some aspects you are not expert in, from there.
Activity: 56
May 28, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
you need to pay attention to the rating of the project! some projects are gaining 4.9 on the icobench. you need to adequately assess the relevance of the idea of the project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
May 28, 2018, 01:49:38 PM
Here are few tips to help you choosing the good project :

-read the documents: onepager, whitepaper, roadmap... you have to believe that the project can be successful end profiteable, you also have to understand it. If no : NEXT!
-check the team and their background, have a look at their linkedin profile and previous experiences in cryto world. If newbies or anonymous : NEXT!
-check the different social medias accounts of the project, if they were created one week ago : NEXT!
-if you want to be involved in a bounty campaign, check also who the bounty manager is. If newbie : NEXT!
-You shouold also have a look at (well known) ICO ratings sites. If an ICO is bad rated, NEXT...if not, GOOD LUCK  Wink
Activity: 122
May 28, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
Before investing in ICO be sure that you have read and understand their project line very well being able to know what product(s) they are bringing into the market, and if there is no product but just a coins for peer to peer, stay away.

Sometimes some group of smart scammers decides to write a project that they can't even achieve just to deceive others, but when you look closely matching all their narratives, you will be able to spot their loop whole and know that it's a scam project. They are always in a haste to gather the money from people.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
Look for feedback among the participants. You can also learn the ICO rating here http: //icorating.com. Still look at the team and the objectives of the project. Trust only in your opinion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 28, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
This is probably the thousandth discussion on this topic here on the forum. You should see many previous discussions. There are worthwhile answers.. Personaly I have a good mentor.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
Some of my experience
1 - Ideas apply to many problems in life.
2 - Quality team.
3 - The site interface is professional.
4 - Long term domain name.
5 - There are many information on social networks, newspapers.
Activity: 448
May 28, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
Three important points to be covered in choosing the icos are check the ico team advisory board and their roadmap and most important their public appearance
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
I think the 1st tip to choosing the right ICO is reading and understanding their Whitepaper and evaluating how successful you think the project will be based on how easy it will be for the project to fix into the competition. Read their Roadmap and get to know their future plans and do a research about the development team. I think these tips will be good to for you to choose a good project.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
check token sale information, the number of tokens generated and offered is very important. The smaller the number of total tokens available, the bigger chance it has of reaching to double figures.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
1. Idea/innovative or not
2 Whitepaper - is it real or science fiction
3. Team
4. Hype
5. Hard cap...it hey are expecting to achieve 50-100 mil USD... whats wrong with them??
6. Exchanges (Binance is always a great choice)
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 02:22:30 AM
Always do your own research! This includes -
Reading reviews on sites like icodrops or icobench
Visiting their telegram.
Checking out their website
Checking to see if the team behind it is legit - looking for the main team members on linkedin
Checking out their reddit
Studying the category
Checking out the competition and how they're faring
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
To the choice I liked ICO I think should be treated with care, of course. And even rating sites shouldn`t be completely trusted, because as we know now everything can be bought including ICO ratings. In general, before investing in a project, u need to study it and evaluate its prospects the level of professionalism of the team!
Activity: 147
May 27, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
you should check for the detailed whitepaper first. If the team has not put effort into documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business. So be careful when choosing ico
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Look for the ico with an already successful MVP, hardworking team, great website(not always positive) etc. Having said all, I think Allstocks would be a great buy
Activity: 25
May 26, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
most importantly, pay attention to the rating of the ICO and the Manager of the bounty company. Shocked
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Hi there! I know that most of you unbelieve in ICO and I as the persone with some experience do understand why. But today I`m gonna to change your mind, because i still can`t believe that investement on Paytomat are bringing money like that! You sould try but be carefull and study more about project begore investement!
if you just say study the project, then it practically does not say anything. It is necessary to point out the person to those moments, which you need to pay attention to. First and foremost, you need to pay attention to the names of developers and look for some authoritative people from them. This will already be a good sign for the prospects of the project .
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
if u want to choose the right ico then u need to follow the website called -icorating.com and ccn.com both the websites have extenstive research of upcoming icos
Pages:
Jump to: