Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 13. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
May 19, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
the steps I take to select a good ICO is to review some aspects of the project:
1. Whitepaper
2. The base, objection, and purpose of the project are established
3. market opportunities
4. Roadmap
5. Project team and partner
6. rating the ico project

if an ICO project has the above aspects with good value then I make sure to participate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

One of my tips is that I use mathico.com  Roll Eyes These ICOs are checked by the security there. Though, they don't guarantee these projects are genuine 100%
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Often hot ICO campaigns will quickly force people into word of mouth, so you can take advantage of the opportunity to purchase a token during pre-sale or personal sale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
I recommend  to look at the project Luckchemy. I think team will manage to organize everything, as they planned.
but it is better to have own head on  shoulders)
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
I think that it is best to carefully check the documentation before investing because it is there that you can find errors and inaccuracies that will help to identify the scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
I estimate projects by the following parameters
-team
-advisers
-product
-soft cap/hard cap
Activity: 6
May 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
For me personally the idea and it's execution is what does the trick. Recently i've been looking into Birdchain (idea with SMS is quite cool for me) and I am planning to invest in it soon.

You can check them out and see if they are worth your time: www.birdchain.io

Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
There are many selection criteria, but the easiest and most action is to use my success formula. With the help of this formula HYPE/RISK+RATING=$$$ to evaluate the use of this website https://icobench.com/
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
How to choose a good project is easy and difficult because we have to be careful and diligent in reading.
You should always read the concept of the project to the end, learn whether the team consists of professional people or not. See the achievement soft cap and hard cap whether already achieved or not. And read whitepaper do not easily tempted by the lure of big prizes because it could be a scam when the project is ugly.
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
information that helps you know what ICO is in the project and the benefits you gain after investing. But remember a good ICO to invest, they have an obligation that ICO will not be a success. So, invest alone you can lose because if you invest all your money
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
This was copied from another question.

What I think makes a good ICO is their use case. Does the project need a coin? Most projects do not. I like to see strategic partnerships with real companies (not just another ICO) that make sense. Most of all, do they have a community backing them? Same as an IPO or any other investments, do your research before you transfer funds!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 03:22:13 PM
The project is also different, what you need to pay attention to. We have other things, such as checking the profiles of team members, the marketing method and the amount they spend on everything and white documents.
May 13, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
you need to pay attention to the rating of the project! some projects are gaining 4.9 on the icobench. you need to adequately assess the relevance of the idea of the project!  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
This is a no brainer: Allstocks. I know cos I did my due dilligence
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
try to see who bounty manager, advisor and all his team, we also learn about what ico, because it will also affect the enthusiasts of the product. for ecosystems also have an effect. we will definitely follow in icobench, bounty platform, coinschedulle and others. I see that all projects are clear even for pre ico, ico, the date when the start and end
May 10, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
Dear friend,
You should reference to what other people share here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 10, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
We have to look few things. White paper, team, manager, what you need to pay attention to. there is a check of the profiles of team members, the way of marketing and the amount they spend on everything and white documents. Take the time to analyze all these materials before investing in ICO.
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
Check white paper firstly to identify a clear disparity, because all info about ICO can be a fake. WP gives the more information what is the project relenvancy and future growth of the project. Mostly don't join high cap ICO because too many coins value will dumps once the coin launched. Wink
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
Read about it, evaluate the perspectives of the project, try to read or watch the opinion of some experts that are NOT interested in promoting. The main thing here is the idea of the project, but you should also look into its team and maybe communicate with them. I've chosen for myself the one that allows you to directly interact with the developer
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
Please check their ratings on the reputable ICO rating sites. Check the team members to their social media pages if provided. See whether some reputable individuals or corporate bodies have decided to partner with the project. See whether they have a big community.
Pages:
Jump to: