Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 15. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
I dont have much of desired strategy on how to choose the best ICO to invest in, but lets just focus on the simple methods, based on my experience, i always check on their main focus of project, those projects that are not useful to life is not recommended for me, i mean lets focus on projects than can be useful, then try to read the whitepaper, and check the team involved if they have previously engage in ICO scam, those are simple methods but it really helps to eliminate and prevent scammers from doing it again.

A lot of scammers are hiding themselves by creating a bunch of ICO scam, which is annoying and it brings down the industry of cryptocurrency. We must fight to stop them from doing it over and over again.

Thanks for the thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
The success of the project - provides a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site had information about its members with a detailed background and contact information. Even better, if this team, or at least some of its members, already had successful projects in the field of blockade.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 05:30:19 PM
First, feel genuine interest towards the project in question and want it to succeed from your heart,
if the project is interesting and seems like it has demand and there's reason for there to be(a real NEED that this project can take care of), you then check out all the little details like development team behind it all, make sure they are real people and not scammers using someones image from anywhere online and a made up name, they should supply evidence of experience, knowledge and own a profile, too. Really from here on it's up to us pulling through supporting them, getting the minimum funding they need and the team actually pulling together when its due, but generally speaking with a good team and an idea enough people get behind, this should be a success. Anything can go wrong though, that's life, no guarantees, but general guidelines to reduce the risk of participating in a scam. Hope this has helped Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
especially you can see the project roadmap is because all projects must have target and performance.
if you are lazy to see the rate in icobazzar
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 25, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
You can see the ICO rating in google, or you can search for a signal on the telegram for a good ICO. There are also some that must be noticed when choosing ICO, roadmap, strategy, team, Media Coverage,
The serious ICO pays the press for press releases. The more media coverage indicates the ICO project is widely known. Choose projects covered by major media such as Forbes, INC, Yahoo! Finance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
There are different ways to know a great project . One is the knowledgeability of the team and I can tell you this guys have a good product and they are serious
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
the main thing I think the running project should be sustainable, because if only half way how to easy in progress
Activity: 124
April 25, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
read the whole rule, if you qualify, go read whitepaper, if you understand reading whitepaper, open the web and see the sales of the ICO, if it is to softcap, continue investing or follow bounty, I suggest you choose ICO that has reached hardcap
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
April 25, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
Before decide whether or not to participate in ICO, I look at ratings, read the info on different popular sources, taking into account the fact that it is paid by project or independent expert opinion. I study whitepaper, website, team, hardcap and softcap. A special important point is to study the team composition, learn socials , how long they were created or just before ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Please check their ratings on the reputable ICO rating sites. Check the team members to their social media pages if provided. See whether some reputable individuals or corporate bodies have decided to partner with the project. See whether they have a big community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
When choosing the ICO, you need to pay attention to the official website - how it is done, whether all the links work, whether it wants online support. There should be a rating on ICO sites, an experienced team, KYC,road map .
You said that the ico project which need kyc is good right? I am not it can be used as reference before choosing good or bad ico.
In another things you mention, its right but the most important factor in my opinion is team and product. If they already have fully working product before crowdsale, i am sure its legit. And experience of the team because team will develop the project after ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
April 24, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?
If I will buy a coin in an ICO, I always play safe. I never spend my capital in an ICO that never reach its soft cap. Yeah, it is 50/50 succession atleast, you have already the assurance that the project you've participated is popular. The only risk is the team, if the team is fake and scammer definitely, you will never do with your funds and say goodbye to it. ICO is just a matter of luck, but you can lessen the risk by researching its background of the developer and usage of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
of course you have to read the WP and see their roadmap, see the team who is the advisor on their team. Who is the founder. consider their project as to whether their project is a good project for the long term and can survive whether their project is a unique project different from other projects.
Activity: 23
April 24, 2018, 01:34:52 AM
With all due respect to all the vanilla comments advocating to "Check whitepaper, dev team and business plan".
The only way to check an ICO is to go undercover and try to offer the founders a dodgy investment
and see if they go for it.

If you want to check if a restaurant is clean you enter through the kitchen, not the front door.
Activity: 109
April 24, 2018, 12:53:28 AM
I think to get the right ICO need to pay attention to the following points:
1. not interested in free ICO free ICO for free is generally only used as a trick to attract investors. and investors interested in these free coins will be easy prey for ICO program owners.
2. looking at the road map and white paper ICO quality will have a clear roadmap and white paper. it is important to determine future coin trips.
3. search for reviews in local and outside forums this is the most important thing you need to do in choosing quality ICO.
4. see if market entry or not ICO quality will seem when ICO successfully listing in big markets like yobit, coinexchange, cryptopia , poloniex, bittrex and more.
5. look at how ICO ads In my opinion, ICOs that have been or are advertised through Google will have a high trust value for investors.
6. record the total supply of ICO coins as per the economic laws, then more total supply of coins, the price will be cheap.
7. Look at the level of investor interest by the demand law and offer, the more interest in the price will rise.
8. General landing records, ICOs that have landing programs have good prospects. because the landing program, the price of coins will become more expensive. 9. Their web site view notes interesting and elegant website will affect our trust level because investors therefore show that the project owner is really professional.
10. find out about ownernya You need to know who the real owner of the program is clear.
11. Find out about domains and hosting is also an important factor. ICO quality program will of course have quality domain and quality hosting.
12 asks people who buy ICO listen to the subjective of people who buy ICO this is very important. the most important thing you ask for is whether the ongoing coin buying deposit or not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
April 24, 2018, 12:18:38 AM
You have to recognize who his manager is, who his team is. If you need to check the references of the manager and his team, usually managers and teams who have brought ICO to success have the potential for ICO that is brought now will also be successful. And learn the path of the ICO website, whitepaper and token supply.
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 05:27:41 PM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

first of all make a rule not to beleive any ico site . among all sites , i find only icodrop as reliable source .
rest of other sites are either got paid for higher rating or expert there are only joke .

to choose a right project just check review everywhere , gather as much info as you can of that project , history of team , competitors and few other important elements .
Activity: 19
April 23, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
There is enough information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing ICO. The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
by these criteria I choose projects for myself. The last good project I joined was Vreo.io, a worthwhile idea
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
white paper, team, manager, what you need to pay attention to. there is a check of the profiles of team members, the way of marketing and the amount they spend on everything and white documents. Take the time to analyze all these materials before investing in ICO.
True, we have to be really selective in choosing ICO, so we do not get a scam ICO. So read all the information on the thread, and take the time to look for references from the Manager and Team in bringing the ICO. Because of the success of ICO is also influential from the success or failure of previous ICO brought by the Team and Manager.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
April 23, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
1) Product/idea
+ working product
+ real company
+ innovation
- old idea, copypasted WP
- useless erc20 token

2) Team
+ blockchain experience