Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 11. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
For me I always consider what type of project it would be by that we can tell if it would be successful or not. If the project is unique and clearly has a use in day-to-day basis for me I think the project would be successful, one of example of an ICO like that is menlo.one. They are building an ICO marketplace platform wherein we can automatically set to buy token when an ICO starts pre-sale.
Activity: 6
June 24, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

I think we should study the feasibility of the project for society
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
You can see the ICO rating in google, or you can search for a signal on the telegram for a good ICO. There are also some that must be noticed when choosing ICO, roadmap, strategy, team, Media Coverage,
The serious ICO pays the press for press releases. The more media coverage indicates the ICO project is widely known. Choose projects covered by major media such as Forbes, INC, Yahoo! Finance.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 24, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Analyse team members, tokenometrics , collection progress, if there are some big fonds like Kenetic.
Don't invest in ICO with big hard cap, it is difficult to multiply your investment. This is my list of choosing ICO
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

You can check - Advisor team, Developer Team, CEO, White-paper, Roadmaps, Events List, and Product Stage final personally contact with ICO team.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
Due to the growing number of scanners and failed projects, choosing an ICO is becoming a more critical task, as no one wants to lose their investments.
When selecting an ICO, I make research on the technical aspects, social media presence and customer help efficiency.
Also it should have notable and quality team members.
You can also check the working product, but most projects present their solution to a target problem in an appealing manner. It's up to you to scrutinize and decide if the project is aiming to solve a valid problem in a way no one else has done or is doing.
You can also go for an ICO that works along a line you're familiar with, and the tokens would be directly useful to you
June 19, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?
Do your own reasearch, check for legitmacy like the dev team, the road map, the white paper, the products or service they offer. Cool By my experience ,I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. It's nice project, strong team, great roadmap, good whitepaper etc.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 19, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
Just look at whether the experienced team in ICO or not. If yes then surely the ICO goes according to plan already set on the roadmap the ICO and sometimes there will be no cancellations or delays again.

Read the whitepaper and understand how this coin will make changes in future and why this coin is being introduced. Are the team effective and can make the right decisions during the tough time and if you find the answers yes then you can plan to invest.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
You have to recognize who his manager is, who his team is. If you need to check the references of the manager and his team, usually managers and teams who have brought ICO to success have the potential for ICO that is brought now will also be successful. And learn the path of the ICO website, whitepaper and token supply.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 02:41:00 AM
Please check your ratings on reputable ICO rating sites. Check the team members on their pages on social networks, if they are provided.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
It is just a matter of in-depth research about the project you'll be investing your money. As long as you have done a very good research you'll not regret on any investment. Anyways, have anyone researched or looked into menlo.one I've been hearing about them this past few days.
June 18, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
Just look at whether the experienced team in ICO or not. If yes then surely the ICO goes according to plan already set on the roadmap the ICO and sometimes there will be no cancellations or delays again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Always u first check the respective ICO team and their advisors. U have to do some research on ur own as well and also check their roadmap before investing as u need to hold on token to get good profit. Also, check if the funds r escrowed or not and their community support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
their are over-the-counter locale that cause ICO look at cherish icorating.com, nevertheless it is each the more your individual choice on what ICO interested you the most.
Activity: 24
May 30, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
 choosing the right ICO i consider the team members, the project, the whitepaper, the potentials of the project and the future and you have to monitor by getting more information about the ico.
May 30, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
When choosing an ICO, look for one with commitments. That's not always easy, you can also research the team, the working product and the website.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
In choosing the right ICO, one really need to be careful.
Understanding the projects to be embarked on is very necessary.
Also  knowing  the Strength and track records of the ICO developers. Look for the feedbacks of their participants.
Read the whitepaper of their company taking note of their road maps.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
May 30, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
I think that the most important thing is a thorough check of the documentation. Because it is in the white paper that you can find some mistakes that in the real projects never exist.
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
Check always Team member and check its skills on linkedin.
Example seee this

Is  good ico with good team:
The Mensarii platform also aims to provide a transparent marketplace services to the Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Acquirers, Payment facilitators, API for banks, merchants and processors for reporting information to
Website               : https://www.mensarii.io/
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 02:39:56 AM
Look for a hardcap ico, or softcap, that would be good in my opinion, because many investors trust that ico if it has reached hardcap
Pages:
Jump to: