Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 18. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
How to see a good co is one of the many sports of some exchange,and has clear rules and has a very complete team,usual good ico is held by an experienced dev, so much support
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
I believe that when choosing an ICO project, you should not trust the advice of others. It is necessary to learn how to choose the most promising projects of ICO, relying only on their own knowledge and experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
Do as much research as possible. Read the whitepaper, look at the long term goals of the project, research the team members, see what partnerships they are forming and read reviews
Activity: 462
March 28, 2018, 01:34:35 AM
No any doubt that always u first check the respective ICO team and their advisors. U have to do some research on ur own as well and also check their roadmap before investing as u need to hold on token to get good profit. Also, check if the funds r escrowed or not and their community support.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:52:08 PM
In choosing the right ICO, one really need to be careful.
Understanding the projects to be embarked on is very necessary.
Also  knowing  the Strength and track records of the ICO developers. Look for the feedbacks of their participants.
Read the whitepaper of their company taking note of their road maps.
Activity: 39
March 27, 2018, 06:09:20 PM
We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257 for more information.
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 06:49:11 AM
When choosing the ICO, you need to pay attention to the official website - how it is done, whether all the links work, whether it wants online support. There should be a rating on ICO sites, an experienced team, KYC,road map .
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
If you choose the project for X. It is necessary to look at hype. Hype is the main engine of the price.
Also, check the websites icodrops icorating icobench
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

First, you need to do a research on that project, second, make sure that there is a good project development and the devs are working hard on the project. Lastly, being legitimate is not enough. The quality of the project is just important as it's legitimacy. Because you don't want to throw away your money to a project that is not good and not profitable.

White paper and fev team information is must thing when you go through the any ICO which is best in the market.
If the product and service is completely relevant to bitcoin and crypto market you will get the amount invested back as the profit or sesethimg more than that too.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 18, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
for now it may be quite difficult to find a good ICO but there are many ways to see or look for successful ICOs depending on us in reading and identifying it
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
A better way is understanding to their projects. Look for the feedbacks of their participants. Or else read the whitepaper of their company. Checking their road maps. That's only that i know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 08:32:18 PM
You have to look for an ICO with an already established product. Retainly is one
Activity: 448
March 18, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
Check whether the coin have genuine advisors and coin development team attending block chain meetings both the points are very esstential for Right ICO
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

First, you need to do a research on that project, second, make sure that there is a good project development and the devs are working hard on the project. Lastly, being legitimate is not enough. The quality of the project is just important as it's legitimacy. Because you don't want to throw away your money to a project that is not good and not profitable.
Activity: 265
March 17, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
You should do a small research of the project by following createria:
1. How ambitious are the goals of the project.
2. How unique is their idea

Personally I reccommend "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Project, that I'm 100% sure in!
Activity: 64
March 17, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
I think it depends on your strategy, you should be keen to see the project to be invested and you should find ico with marketing strategy and have a good program.
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
Been looking for some good telegram channels in order to get in on some altcoins and make some good profits.

I dont know about the profit from the altcoins, it is the Roulette Wheel. I suggest you to focus on the real perspective projects for example startup vreo.io - it is the project of embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology.

Oh yes, these guys are awesome. I have met them in Berlin
Activity: 68
March 17, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
Been looking for some good telegram channels in order to get in on some altcoins and make some good profits.

I dont know about the profit from the altcoins, it is the Roulette Wheel. I suggest you to focus on the real perspective projects for example startup vreo.io - it is the project of embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology.
Activity: 65
March 17, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
there are many ways to check for the good ico to invest first check the ico rating on http://icorating.com, then you should check the dev team advisors and all, then you should get all the information you can get from you trusted resources and of course internet. if the projet looks good and legit then go for the ico investments.
Pages:
Jump to: