Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 26. (Read 3330 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
February 08, 2019, 02:00:30 PM
I agree that this is one of the most important factors indicating the development of cryptocurrency. Capitalization is growing, and hence the demand for cryptocurrency is growing. It's time to drive the bears into the forest and set the bulls free)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 08, 2019, 01:38:42 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I will wait as long as I need and enter the market when it is time Smiley But I won't sit and wait without investing somewhere else. Crypto is good but there are many other investing spheres.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 08, 2019, 01:35:08 PM
Many players in the cryptocurrency market are tired of waiting and selling good coins at a low price.
This is not the right decision. For the modern market is characterized by large volatility.
This means that ups alternate with dips, so you need to be patient and wait patiently for the market to recover and increase the price of coins in your wallet.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 01:27:26 PM

i remain here in the world of crypto despite the bear market because i am primarily an passionate and only secondarily i am interested in the market and trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 08, 2019, 01:25:02 PM
Cryptocurrency has got alot to offer those that can wait and be patient because as more adoption is coming so also more benefit will be rolling in just that no get rich quick again.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 01:21:24 PM
And what makes you think that everyone leaves the market. Now on the market just live bearsmen who lower the price of bitcoin. All you need is to be patient and wait, well, and also buy coins.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 08, 2019, 01:13:04 PM
I have been through a lot here in crypto world and I could say that I have passed through a lot of tests of time here. Nothing will happen if we'll rush things out. Having patience is enough for us to gain a good profit in due time. There is no shortcut to success and we should wait for the best time.
Activity: 700
February 08, 2019, 01:11:39 PM
No I m not tired of waiting because I'm always trying to accumulate more of my favorite cryptocurrency and I see that as an opportunity anyways good luck in your investment decisions
I agree, at such moments of course it is better to accumulate coins and try to buy not all the money cryptocurrency , I think now the top coins can be quietly purchased
because success requires effort and patience so we really have to wait patiently and if we have more capital it's better to add our assets especially when the coin price is low.
and if we feel a little tired we should try not to think about our assets first and begin to calm our mind with a vacation so that we will be calmer. Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 08, 2019, 01:08:00 PM
I don't lose confidence in crypto, and still believe the market will recover. In my life crypto is important and even though it has decreased but I don't feel tired and think about going.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 01:03:56 PM
I guess patient is all it requires now to get better in the crypto sphere, things are not like it use to be, so only those that are ready to wait will surely benefit when things finally get stable.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 08, 2019, 12:58:02 PM
Tired of waiting? This is exactly what many people expect from you, because it is for this that they made a similar long-term falling trend today. This situation will definitely change, because this situation is unprofitable for anyone. Do you understand this?
if you are just waiting, then you will not get anything just tired, if you can learn the movements of the cryptomarket then you can benefit in any situation, because in the cryptomarket there is always an opportunity in each movement to be left to how we use it to make a profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 08, 2019, 12:41:52 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
There must be a lot of people who are tired of waiting, but I think going and trying to forget cryptocurrency is not the right thing to do, because many people do not want to lose just because they are tired of waiting, I think many people will choose to stay and keep watching the development of coins they have to then make decisions that they think are right to do.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2019, 12:28:25 PM
No I m not tired of waiting because I'm always trying to accumulate more of my favorite cryptocurrency and I see that as an opportunity anyways good luck in your investment decisions
I agree, at such moments of course it is better to accumulate coins and try to buy not all the money cryptocurrency , I think now the top coins can be quietly purchased
Activity: 602
February 08, 2019, 12:28:02 PM
Tired of waiting? This is exactly what many people expect from you, because it is for this that they made a similar long-term falling trend today. This situation will definitely change, because this situation is unprofitable for anyone. Do you understand this?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 08, 2019, 12:20:50 PM
I think seeing the current market price situation is still not supportive, I think I will never leave Krypto, we will wait for a more favorable crypto price increase than the price I got.

It is logical, it is better to wait than sell all the coins now and stay at a loss. This applies to those who entered the market at the peak, and I think that in the wake of the growth of such investors is not enough.
Activity: 294
February 08, 2019, 12:14:49 PM

it is not necessary to forget about crypto. I might be disappointed if the bearish market continue but we don't have a choice but to wait for the market to recover again.
crypto is very volatile. so take the risk on investing.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
February 08, 2019, 12:07:55 PM
no, I personally don't have a plan to leave about crypto. because there are many ways to make salary in crypto. and participate in crypto growth. everything is still good, the bear market and the bull market are harmonious, so I remain in it. and keep making income and growth. if anyone is unable to see the bear market longer, then a short time off is a good choice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 11:57:32 AM
I might be disappointed but I never get tired of waiting. because crypto is an extraordinary thing. this is the future, if we give up now, we will regret in the future. so try to be patient you will get all the good things in the future.
Activity: 1260
February 08, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

Yes, the bear market of cryptocurrency has running for long time since 2018. But hey, we don't just waiting the market to go green.
While the market is on the red, waiting is the safe option to take. But if you can find a good project to invest on, then you can try to find it while waiting for the recovery of the market from the red condition.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 08, 2019, 10:15:19 AM
why should you be tired of waiting? do you know that a bull run will happen soon? I can't predict it for sure, I also only have confidence as my capital persists to wait,...
Pages:
Jump to: