Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 27. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 08, 2019, 10:12:29 AM
Im not tired of waiting for the price of the bitcoin to increase the value again because we are believers of cryptocurrency. Those people who are really tired of the cryptocurrency who did not trust to bitcoin to increase because for sure they will lose more than hundreds dollars or thousands of dollars of money when they started to invested and they did not want to happened to them again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 08, 2019, 10:11:42 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Well, it really depends on how long this bear market will last. So far, to date, I have no plans to leave this market, as I have a great desire to wait for the market reversal and finally start earning here. That's what I believe, and that's what motivates me not to leave the market ahead of time.
Trusting the market and have a good faith with this industry can really prolonged your stay even the market is down right now, you just need to find the courage of waiting inside your heart and keep moving, lots of positive thoughts of possible outcome can also generate extra patients, make your self comfortable from what you are seeing and look and find positivities.

You can rest a little while you are waiting but never to give up in something that you really trust.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 08, 2019, 10:09:19 AM
Market runs like this, it does not fulfill someone's expectations. Many of us think that bear trend is about to over as its running for last 1 year but we may be proved wrong, market may take another year to recover or it may take 2 years, the same time it may starting recovering in few days, noone know it. I think its time to accumulate whatever you can, wait for the right time, you will have good opportunity to sell your assets accumulated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 10:08:37 AM
To be honest, I was ready for such a long bear market, in the future I hope the volume will grow and the correction will be less protracted, so now I'm waiting quietly.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 08, 2019, 10:05:17 AM
if it's true that it happened in the long run I will remain here while waiting for the market to recover, this is only a matter of time and I am sure that this condition will not last long since crypto transactions are always active.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 09:40:12 AM
I am also in the same situation. Every two alternative hours I check the market in hopes that the market will show some signals that it will recover. But to my disappointment, I get only coins declining in price. I am in debt and trying to find ways to cover my loss. Now I am beginning to think that the market is not like a magic stick. It has its own rules and regulations and it will move in its own time zone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 08:43:02 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Well, it really depends on how long this bear market will last. So far, to date, I have no plans to leave this market, as I have a great desire to wait for the market reversal and finally start earning here. That's what I believe, and that's what motivates me not to leave the market ahead of time.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2019, 08:38:36 AM
I'm not that tired, I just have less and less hope that the cryptocurrency will grow and develop. But still, hope dies last.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 08:35:29 AM
No I m not tired of waiting because I'm always trying to accumulate more of my favorite cryptocurrency and I see that as an opportunity anyways good luck in your investment decisions
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 08, 2019, 07:10:59 AM

There is no any achievements which is easy to gain. If you have enough the patience, I believe that you will be rewarded
Activity: 600
February 08, 2019, 06:24:41 AM
I think seeing the current market price situation is still not supportive, I think I will never leave Krypto, we will wait for a more favorable crypto price increase than the price I got.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 06:23:12 AM

It's been one year that we still continue to experience the bear market. There's no sign of improvement or recovery, yet we are still hopeful that one day, everything will be back to its normal price. We've waited for long, we get tired of waiting, but we never give up. It's a matter of choice. Whether you continue to invest or just give up your investments and forget about cryptos. But for me, I am very much willing to wait because I know that good things come to those who wait.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2019, 06:14:59 AM
I will never be tired of waiting, and I will never care about oblique comments or predictions about crypto. Because what I know is that prices will definitely rise again, I will definitely benefit through this investment. For that I will continue to hold and patiently wait until anytime.
You are great if you are not tired of waiting because the market is long enough in this condition, and hopefully you will remain patient so that you can make what you invest.
Crypto is not dead, he is still alive so he can produce again, but it is not easy to get it and requires a process to produce good results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 08, 2019, 05:59:42 AM

I cannot leave, that would mean selling at an immense loss and give up.
crypto currency is the future of digital payment, and there is no need to give up.

its a long term solution, and the price will eventually mature.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 05:57:41 AM
I will never be tired of waiting, and I will never care about oblique comments or predictions about crypto. Because what I know is that prices will definitely rise again, I will definitely benefit through this investment. For that I will continue to hold and patiently wait until anytime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 08, 2019, 05:55:52 AM

If all this waiting will result in big profits, I can calmly wait even another year. Smart people at this time make shopping.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 05:49:24 AM
This is really very important, because despite the decline in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies, the market looks good in comparison with the previous bear market. Everything is very relative, but if you look at the entire distance, it becomes obvious that cryptocurrencies are constantly developing, and the market is growing.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 08, 2019, 04:19:57 AM
You are really right, if you analyze the crypto-currency market, then it will not be news for anyone that this is not the first bear market. But what distinguishes today's bear market from 2014-2015 is capitalization. It's hard to believe, but then the capitalization was $3 billion, compared to the current $111 billion.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
February 08, 2019, 04:00:35 AM
Getting out of the Crypto market is not a good way. I will continue to wait until the market rises again. Last year we saw that throughout the year the market price was very bad. So now in 2019, I think the market will rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
February 08, 2019, 03:55:48 AM
Staying around is an option because the global financial system is tending towards cryptocurrency. Quitting now is like a cowardice action. The market will reverse soon. It can never continue in this bearish mode. Instead of quitting step aside and watch from the side.
Pages:
Jump to: