Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 30. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 31, 2019, 07:40:44 PM
Everything goes in cycles

We are in the down part of the cycle

The Market will go up again and go down again many times

I believe that when it goes back up, it will be many times its ATH when it does

Why?

Because it always has, and so has the stock market in that sense
This is an investment cycle where we need to enter into the corrections so we can have another peak the next time the bull market comes. Its good to be more positive and don’t be tired of waiting because this is the real investment, quiet boring yet its profitable when its due time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 31, 2019, 07:36:44 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
holding back and waiting maybe this is the current strategy in investing in crypto currencies in conditions and situations like now confidence and patience are the main capital that is very much needed in investing in crypto currencies I am confident with this patience in the future will get the expected benefits
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
The bearish market has been going on for a long time and until now we have not been able to invest calmly, because the potential of Altcoin is increasing and ICO fraud is increasing. Preparing for the worst is the most important because I can't depend on a point that is still not strong and uncertain, I will monitor every development of Crypto and that's where the best decision I take.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 31, 2019, 06:57:25 PM
keep Crypto possible, because Cryptocurrency can still move even though the movement is not good now and often the market is red. the market isn't always bad so I'm sure it will grow and increase so it stays and waits. waiting is tiring because not knowing the truth will rise will increase when, but when and of course it will increase and can produce.
Activity: 531
January 31, 2019, 06:51:51 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I clearly understand the volatility of the market so I think that is enough for me to stay on the world of cryptocurrencies. It is not always that high as we want, it can also be so low at any moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 31, 2019, 06:36:53 PM
I see that big people, financial institutions come to this market, I understand why this is being done, so I also stay and plan to make money on the next market cycle.

Most people are now leaving the market , and I think that they are making a mistake , I think you need to earn cryptocurrency in the future, we can ensure their lives
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 31, 2019, 02:25:13 PM
I am holding few coins since more than a year now. When I bought them, it  was on the peak that time and gradually the price decreased. For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way. Regulations will sure increase the attention of new investors increasing demand of the tokens.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 31, 2019, 02:14:53 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile market and since it operate on the law of demands and supply any cryptocurrency that have a working project can still survive and be successful even in this bear period. It only take patients to succeed in the cryptocurrency industry and if you can wait and hodle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:51:06 PM
If it take1 or 2 years or even more for this bear market to stay in crypto i would not hesitate to keep holding amd accumulate if i have some extra money this bearish market is a good opportunity to buy since prices of crypto coins are very low.i am confident that bull market may come soon just keep your patience  intact.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 31, 2019, 01:43:35 PM
This has been the nastiest year for me in cryptocurrency, well 2018 that is. I lost everything in this last year and only one project so far has saved me and kept me afloat right now. Now am invested in 2 projects and looking at a third one also to go into and buy a bag. I am also now beginning to day trade again a bit although am not very good at it, but am trying anyway. I am hoping now to try to accumulate some Bitcoin also while prices are really low and just hold and then take out a nexxo loan with using my Bitcoin as collateral to day trade and grow some other coins again, ready for the next bull market. I also am waiting for a couple of bounty jobs to payout but in 2018 had no real luck with Bounties as most of the ICOS were scams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 01:43:01 PM
I'm not tired of waiting. I understand that the cryptocurrency market is not going through the best stage right now.
But this is inevitable and a good recovery will follow the recession again.
It is then that the players will again believe in the market and begin to sell the coins in which they have invested.
In the cryptocurrency market, to be successful you need to be able to wait.
Activity: 263
January 31, 2019, 01:38:02 PM
I did not get tired of waiting, as the cryptocurrency market had to fall and I was ready for it. I'm sure it will grow again, but it will take quite a long time.

I think everyone who believes in cryptocurrency is not tired of waiting , I think in the future of course cryptocurrency will restore its value and will cost even more than now , so I think now is a good time to buy
Activity: 490
January 31, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
I have read some news. Analysts said the bear market will continue to move in 2019. I am also really tired of holding many cryptocurrencies at low prices. I can't forget it because that's all my savings
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 31, 2019, 01:03:43 PM
I did not get tired of waiting, as the cryptocurrency market had to fall and I was ready for it. I'm sure it will grow again, but it will take quite a long time.

but most of the people in the trade are bored waiting because the market has not experienced a good price increase for a long time so they find it difficult to get their income
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 01:03:28 PM
If you're tired of waiting for something speculative, that's just the problem of wanting speculation! If you had been participating and using crypto, you would not care about prices and the low prices! But there is one thing that is missing at the moment that is the excitement of before! Currently everyone seems depressed and discredited, this is a bit annoying, really. However, moments like this are perfect for reflections and learning.
Activity: 525
January 31, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
Waiting is very boring, but I look more at the goals that I will achieve so that even though it's tired and boring I will still wait.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
January 31, 2019, 12:29:13 PM
Even though the bear market happens in the long run, I will not be tired of waiting for the bullrun to come, crypto is my main job so that under any circumstances I will remain in it, I am sure there is still a possibility that bullrun will happen soon, we just need to be patient and take advantage of all opportunities which exists
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 12:20:09 PM
Yes i am fully tried of waiting for market growing but market is not growing at all. I hold my bitcoin when Bitcoin more than $9000 but now Bitcoin one third before.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 31, 2019, 12:16:37 PM
Even after the "end" of cryptocurrencies I will not throw this part of my life away. It has started my amazing transformation to a pro-market way of thinking: is this achievement something you would like to forget? Investors are definitely not happy in the current conditions, however, there is not a lot we can do (unless you are a whale though  Grin). We might go to the moon or to the absolute zero, both scenarios might really happen. But if crypto will not make me rich, it has definitely helped me to be a more mature person in many aspects, which is not a bad experience to be fair  Smiley. Losing a battle does not mean you do not have a shot to win another one in your life.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2019, 06:50:15 AM
No, if the market continues to fall further, I still continue to fill my portfolio with different coins!
Pages:
Jump to: