Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 33. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2019, 12:54:57 PM
there is nothing you can do but wait and if you can't control the patience you have, it will only make you lose because of selling assets that you have when the market conditions are not good and many of them fall in price.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
Crypto is too addictive to be put aside. It would be great if you can invest now and then take a jungle trek away from the internet, then come back after the bitcoin halving. Your wallet will have gone 10x at least
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 12:50:36 PM
Everyone or most people are tired of waiting in this market to recover but we need to be wise and do better things to have profit in this kind of season.
knowledge will give us that and not the panic nor being tired of waiting. we should be smart and pick good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
We must prepare our own work or business from now on to anticipate the worst Crypto conditions that continue to deteriorate. In 2019 we all believe there will be a recovery in market prices but it turns out that all of this is only false hope and this is the risk that we invest in crypto in the world that continues to develop technology and produce new people who manipulate smarter by finding many disadvantaged parties such as ICO fraud .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 30, 2019, 12:21:52 PM
The bear season will be the one who will get tired of us and it will leave. That is why it was called a "season" because it is just temporary and anytime it will change. If we have waited for a long time then why should us leave of we know that the season for harvest will come.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 12:06:17 PM
Yes, this time, the bear season has been going on for quite a long time. And this has led many investors to abandon the market. But I still have hope that the bull season will start soon. That's why I keep waiting patiently.
you will have to wait for another year. So I think you need to change your strategy and start doing something and not just wait
I agree in this market hold does not work, you need to be able to properly enter and exit the coin , I think now you need to go into some coins for example tron he is now a bullish trend
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 30, 2019, 11:58:36 AM
I don't have the thought of taking leave and going from crypto, this is my main job so under no circumstances can I leave it,
I'm not tired of waiting because I'm sure bullrun will definitely happen after the bear market ends
Activity: 507
January 30, 2019, 11:30:32 AM
Yes, this time, the bear season has been going on for quite a long time. And this has led many investors to abandon the market. But I still have hope that the bull season will start soon. That's why I keep waiting patiently.
you will have to wait for another year. So I think you need to change your strategy and start doing something and not just wait
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
S.E.D.O.
January 30, 2019, 11:20:05 AM
The fall of the market including bitcoin has already set a record for the duration. Previously, the market was not so big and were falling and growing but for so long the market has not fallen ever.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 11:13:41 AM
you should have Patience. if you want to earn good profit from crypto trading . it is long time process . there is no need to be worried.I am very optimistic about the market because there is no way down the drain
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 11:01:40 AM
Activity: 248
January 30, 2019, 10:26:22 AM
it can be. forget about cryptocurrency for this year. real work in the office. and come back again next year. it doesn't matter if the marketcap gets bigger. and that doesn't change my decision. we already know the condition of the cryptocurrency last year and earlier this year. therefore I decided like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 30, 2019, 10:06:35 AM
Many are unaware of their wages or their reward in promoting bounty projects and ICO. Because of the excessive amount of time many think they will not get paid and many think they will not earn. this is the reason so many are stopping working in the cryptocurrency market as well as investing in a long process.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 09:59:07 AM
Waiting. Yes, just waiting for what we can do. Although I have actually felt boredom and despair. I have nothing more to do. I don't know how long I will wait. But I am sure, that the price recovery will arrive soon.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
January 30, 2019, 09:57:41 AM
I'm very tired, maybe it's time I went from crypto trading for a while. seeing all my assets go down makes my mind a little messed up. maybe a short vacation can make my feelings better. and while I am not trading I can look for a better investment from crypto maybe forex or stock.

so for those of you who are like me it's better to do the same thing. and maybe it can give a little happiness at this bad time
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 09:56:53 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Cryptocurrency is here to stay. The technology and industry are just developing so expect some rough road ahead. Just be patient and the market will soon stabilize and correct itself. Platforms are also advancing so there is future in crypto that is worth the wait. Just be patient and we will all be rewarded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
January 30, 2019, 09:56:16 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
I am very optimistic about the market because there is no way down the drain. The bear market will have to alternate with the bull market and this is very likely to happen this year. The market is still showing great resistance towards the bear market and once this trend is over, we should expect another bull market.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Are there any other possibilities for us to wait this moment with you? I think that today you and I have wonderful opportunities to continue the process of waiting for small investments.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
January 30, 2019, 09:50:58 AM
There are no other options, rather than to wait and to be patient. It is getting harder and harder with every day, but the community is strong and we still believe in crypto currencies and hope that we would see another great bull run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 30, 2019, 09:47:07 AM
I do not want to leave the cryptocurrency theme, it is very interesting to me and my wallet is packed with various tokens, I hope that at least one of them will enrich me once, I am ready to wait for many years.
Pages:
Jump to: