Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 32. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

It's too late to leave and forget about cryptocurrency. Now there is no chance to get even half the money invested. I can only wait and hope for future growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 30, 2019, 03:34:58 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

For me, even we are still on bear market, its not in my vocabulary to quit on cryptocurrency. For what I had started here I will still continue to do what I need to do for me to earn more in this business. Because ever since, this is the reason why I have traditional business now. And besides, even its bear market now it is a good opportunity for the investors to take advantage to buy those cheap token now that are expensive before.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 30, 2019, 03:34:17 PM
To be honest, I was tired of waiting to see the market stabilize, especially in 2018 when there were too many speculations about bull run which never happen.
be patient. you have to wait for another year. maybe a little bit less, but you shouldn't hope much for growth
Activity: 230
January 30, 2019, 03:30:06 PM
Yeah, I'm getting tired of the bearish market too but cryptocurrency has been a part of my life and I can't just leave it , I am hopeful and I think market would recover someday when people start trusting in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 30, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
To be honest, I was tired of waiting to see the market stabilize, especially in 2018 when there were too many speculations about bull run which never happen.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 03:13:59 PM
Depending on how you feel, you need to rest if you feel tired and it will be better to reduce your worries, and when you can still get results in this condition then continue to open up profit opportunities for yourself.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 30, 2019, 03:13:20 PM
Tired of waiting? waiting of what ? of pump to begin ? well I think we all waiting on the same train but i'm not tired at all and I don't concentrate only on cryptos so you should do the same. This is the century investment opportunity but don't become stressed because of the crypto, health is more important than money...
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 30, 2019, 03:07:00 PM
I always hope this bear market will recover one day as this has happened many times in the past and it always recovered at an unexpected time, just holding all of them, no regrets. 
this market gives a lot more for the investors without having any losses in the main period of time so waiting is not a bad thing again it will be possible in short period of time so waiting is always be the right way for and good investors to stay for long period of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 02:15:30 PM
In my condition I will remain watching the trend of crypto every now and then and every day of my life in order to be always updated about cryptosphere condition. Good to take some rest but it is risky because what if while you are taking vacation the market get better without your knowledge? Missing the good opportunity is very regretful. Possible be strong and stay patient is always necessary to see the market in greenland again.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 02:09:38 PM
If I didn't take my leave from Cryptocurrency last year I do not think I will ever take my leave again over the condition of the market.
What I will continue doing is buying more good coins and trading same once in a while
I mean swing trading.
Activity: 868
January 30, 2019, 02:07:32 PM
complaining is also useless unless you can raise prices on the market may not need to be tired with waiting because it is impossible for you to do it alone. whatever the current market conditions so be patient and keep waiting. believe that the market is still active, of course there are still opportunities to get through this difficult period.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 02:01:52 PM
I always hope this bear market will recover one day as this has happened many times in the past and it always recovered at an unexpected time, just holding all of them, no regrets. 
Activity: 1022
January 30, 2019, 01:57:11 PM
to work on customs with personal preference as appealing to run with objective of the analytics as disposing use with distinctive as defining use of option on running market of lists with the exchange and gains with the option on returns to begins as preparing new plan on trading with the initials.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 30, 2019, 01:54:15 PM
Yes ofcourse i am tired of waiting.. The fall has been started in December 2017 and still we are having bad market situation and coinmarketcap usually having the red color. Anyway i am loosing my hope slowly every new day but this is my business and i can't just quit. So i need to wait for the brighter days, i really wish for it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 30, 2019, 01:40:29 PM
I have been waiting for quite a long time now, not leds than a year since the dump began at the beginning of last year 2018. And i hAve my mind concluded,Let the price get to 0$ I won't quit. If only bitcoin is announced totally dead, which will not happen. We keep the ball rolling until we survive it. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 30, 2019, 01:31:51 PM
All tired, bounty hunters, investors, stock exchanges, analysts, traders. The market is increasingly becoming unsuitable for short-term investments, from which most ordinary people are less interested in cryptocurrency, which is bad for the popularity of the crypto market.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 30, 2019, 01:31:42 PM
I am not tired of waiting for bull market, I am tired of waiting for the better price. Everyone is talking about 1000USD for 1 Bitcoin but when does it happen? Need to buy as many as possible  Grin.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 01:17:49 PM
Yes, I am really tired, but I can’t and I don’t want to give up cryptocurrency. I just got used to it and I think that it has a great future. Only work with cryptocurrency
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 30, 2019, 01:07:42 PM
I think this is the way to describe the current state of the crypto market. Everyone is tired of waiting! But why is everyone tired? Because they are waiting and hoping, and this is the first mistake that leads only to disappointment and fatigue. Do not wait, act. The market is such as it is, learn to work in any conditions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 30, 2019, 12:55:15 PM
i personally will never abandon the world of crypto but with this prolonged bear market becomes all the more difficult and almost everyone is forced to make a prolonged holding of the altcoin hopefully the bull market will arrive soon
Pages:
Jump to: