Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 34. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 30, 2019, 08:56:47 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

No, why. I will stay and wait. The situation will change, just need time. The market is cyclical, and the cryptocurrency market, in addition, has great volatility. So all the fun is yet to come.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 08:13:59 AM
Tired of waiting!! It's only you, that seems the issue with a lot of people. However you consider the importance or efficacy of what you're waiting for then you will judge whether the wait actually worth it or not. Friends, waiting is one of the characteristics of crypto, please be patient and your waiting actually worth, please do, the end of your waiting might just around the corner.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
January 30, 2019, 08:04:53 AM
We need many more times to wait the cryptocurrency market to recover, be more stable, and then increase. Today, we are meeting with the very dropped cryoto market price. I don't know when it will end, the hope is only for waiting the better market, not decreasing more.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 30, 2019, 07:56:45 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
If the bear market continues to happen in Q2 2019 I will leave it until it returns. I will seek a more stable job to maintain my life and hope Cryptocurrency will grow strongly again. I love Crypto, but I hate this bad bear market.
Activity: 504
January 30, 2019, 07:53:55 AM
Yes, there is a long decline in the market,but I do not plan to leave the crypt,I do not see the point.I took a short break, rested, relieved stress  Grin .I'm sure this market will be replaced by growth, so I'm waiting.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
January 30, 2019, 07:52:30 AM
If you are tired of waiting then it means you don't really understand the market. Markets don't always revert back to ATHs and, even if and when they do there's no way of predicting how long it can take. It might be a week but it might also be ten years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:38:59 AM
Expansion is happening almost every time. Cryptocurrencies are increasing. Therefore, recovery might take some more time before it materializes, because the resources available are being shared on all.
What some people are afraid of, there are those who want it to continue. Sometimes, the best profit can be made during the bear market, through trading. So you can learn how to trade and start.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 06:30:15 AM
Crypto is just like technology. They are renewed time by time and had so many new projects everyday and every time but most of them are some kind of shits.
Activity: 854
January 30, 2019, 06:25:03 AM
If you only plan to hold your crypto then better rest for a while, it may take more months or years before crypto will spike again. But, if you want to passive income while waiting for that spike, you should try trading your spare coins/tokens. The profit might just a little bit at least you earn something or could buy more of that holdings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 30, 2019, 06:09:21 AM
This is the problem if the sole reason why you are here is to profit .things becomes crucial whenever the dumping and dipping continuously happening,your faith becomes failure as you see the value of investments are collapsing

But dont you know that rhe coins or tokens in your holding only changing the value but the volume remains?meaning that as long as those are sitting in your wallet theres no losing thats happening so just stay holding and never cut the losses specially if this is more than half of the value
Activity: 774
January 30, 2019, 05:38:17 AM
I wait a year and have already lost a lot, so I can easily wait a year or two, even longer. I do not really need money and I did not invest much and, as I said in a strong minus, there is no sense to go out. I will only wait for better times.Therefore, I wish all patience and endurance
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 30, 2019, 05:24:01 AM
Lately I have seen some thread about this. People are thinking of changing strategy from ong term to go short term aka day trading. Day trading is alo riskier if you can't maintain it correctly. But in a bearish market, it's better to be a day trader.
daily traders, if you can do a good strategy, you can make a profit even a little. the market is difficult to move so doing anything is not easy and requires struggle. the market is getting lower and lower, and now it's green, hopefully it will increase little by little and can make good use of time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 30, 2019, 03:58:28 AM
Lately I have seen some thread about this. People are thinking of changing strategy from ong term to go short term aka day trading. Day trading is alo riskier if you can't maintain it correctly. But in a bearish market, it's better to be a day trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 30, 2019, 03:57:21 AM
If you are bored and try to sell your coins, I think that will only make you regret in the future. Now the market price is still very low. But you can use it to buy coins that have potential. I am very sure if the market will definitely return and we hope it will happen for this year.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 30, 2019, 03:49:29 AM
I will not get tired of waiting even if the bear market will last 3-4 years, but I'm almost 99.9% sure that the market reversal is very close, but that's just my opinion.Bitcoin is falling rapidly and thus it will reach the bottom very soon.  Perhaps the level of 2500-2800 will certainly be accurate bear market.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 30, 2019, 03:31:34 AM
It was hard for a while, but then you start to get used to it and just go about your business and look at how things are developing, waiting for the moment to make a profit, but do not get hung up on waiting
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
January 29, 2019, 05:54:54 PM
I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
I agree, those that are getting tired of waiting did not came to this market with the right mindset, they wanted to become rich in just a few months, which was possible if you invested before the huge bull run that we went through in the last quarter of 2017, but they do not understand that the ones that got the most benefits out of that bull run were the ones that have been investing in this market for years and now they are bitter they lost such a great opportunity.
Patience is indeed a virtue, we may face challenges in life that may seem very hard to cope up but what we become by achieving our goals, our determination and persistency to succeed are what truly matters. The field of Bitcoin is full of surprises, price fluctuates unexpectedly. Let's all be educated and aware of its nature so we will be guided. Be patient, trust and believe Bitcoin's potential. It can be tiresome at times but don't rush on things, everything will be paid off and can be very rewarding at the end of the day.
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
January 29, 2019, 05:12:15 PM
i'm planning to stick around for the long haul. in any case if it doesn't work out at least I could say I tried and gave all the hard work a shot
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 29, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
I agree, those that are getting tired of waiting did not came to this market with the right mindset, they wanted to become rich in just a few months, which was possible if you invested before the huge bull run that we went through in the last quarter of 2017, but they do not understand that the ones that got the most benefits out of that bull run were the ones that have been investing in this market for years and now they are bitter they lost such a great opportunity.
Activity: 196
January 29, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
Actually , i really tired of waiting but i know i should be more patient if i want to be rich:) Earning money is not easy and will not be forever.
Well, I think the cryptocurrency market should always be able to endure , I think now is the moment when you need to endure because now is the moment when we can fall
Pages:
Jump to: