Pages:
Author

Topic: titan bitcoin - page 3. (Read 17698 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258
December 21, 2015, 09:46:32 PM
The part of the website that shows coin states needs to query our database in order to function properly.  No changes have been made, save the fact that our database died as the result of the security testing we're doing.  

The error you're seeing is occurring because the main website can't find the database records.  This is because the database is currently down.

The website will be back to responding as it was previously as soon as the database server is back online, which should be this evening (PST).

I understand this is inconvenient for our customers and we'll have it fixed shortly.  

> We have not changed any information on our website and are not covering any tracks.

Tim, stop lying. I just posted two images of URLs on your site, showing obviously different pages for the same URL, before and after our dispute.

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
December 21, 2015, 09:42:06 PM
imgur.com/gq6YNn5

Here's the only pic I had up of the "other" unfunded coin. Is this the one that is a Chinese fake, Tim? Jesus, man, it looks so real. How are we supposed to know which Titan coins we can trust? lol

All I asked from you was to split the loss with me. You brough this on yourself. NOW, do you see the liability you have created?

December 21, 2015, 09:19:20 PM
> We have not changed any information on our website and are not covering any tracks.

Tim, stop lying. I just posted two images of URLs on your site, showing obviously different pages for the same URL, before and after our dispute.

If anyone needs coins redeemed, just pray that your coin doesn't magically show up as "not yet funded", because Tim just took your money and sold you a physical coin with a sticker on it. Just hope he doesn't say "oops that one is already redeemed, just ignore the fact that our website says it was never funded!".

How fucking insulting. You offer to make good everyone else that holds a Titan Btc. Just not me, the guy accusing you of fraud because his coin didn't redeem.

All the sudden, right after our dispute, your system becomes unavailable to everyone!? WTF is this your attempt at an "exit"?

I described this situation to my CEO over beers tonight and his words were something to the effect of "That guy should leave the country, fast." Maybe he was right.
December 21, 2015, 09:13:50 PM
In case anyone is still listening to Todamont at this point, this isn't true.

We have not changed any information on our website and are not covering any tracks.  The website's encrypted database is currently down so it can't respond to verification requests for a few more hours while we get it fixed.

We stressed the database too hard in doing some testing this afternoon and I don't have the expertise to get everything back in order, so we're waiting on the next shift of developers to come in and get things sorted.

If anyone needs any coins redeemed or verified, just email us at [email protected] and we'll get you sorted.

Why did you change your site to hide the fact that this coin is "not yet funded" Tim?

I call it as I see it, Tim. I see someone covering their tracks.
December 21, 2015, 09:07:14 PM
I'm not surprised that they took the auction down.  We used to list coins on eBay in 2013 before they banned BTC related items.  At one point they were taking down auctions for stickers because they featured the bitcoin symbol.

The Chinese created counterfeits of our Titan One Silver coin in 2014, albeit poorly done counterfeits and without any hologram.  We regularly request that eBay take these counterfeit coin auctions down, so it is possible that they took that one down because of the keywords in the title.

The last time I looked at the rules eBay had set forth for physical bitcoins, they were allowing them to be listed in the eBay classified section but not in the auctions.  It's possible that the coin was listed in the wrong section.  

That may be outdated info though...so take it with a grain of salt.

[Edited]  To be clear, we did not request that the auction in question taken down.  We encourage Titan Bitcoin owners to sell on eBay as they can command a very nice premium there.

Ebay confirms they removed the link because it was reported as illegal goods.

They also confirm they have a backup of this page, which is now evidence in a criminal investigation.
December 21, 2015, 09:03:27 PM
Why did you change your site to hide the fact that this coin is "not yet funded" Tim?

I call it as I see it, Tim. I see someone covering their tracks.
December 21, 2015, 08:57:30 PM
Ebay confirms they removed the link because it was reported as illegal goods.

They also confirm they have a backup of this page, which is now evidence in a criminal investigation.
December 21, 2015, 08:52:17 PM
You've really made a concerted effort to bring this down to the level of personal attack, but I'm afraid I must insist that you're still my customer and I'm still working to help you. 

You may accuse me of whatever crimes you like, but I will still work on this issue until we've made it right for you. 

Hey Tim, I know my phone call to you on Sunday was real inconvenient, but I think that you will find that being arrested, indicted, arraigned, and convicted of jail time for securities fraud will be *even more inconvenient* to you. Get used to the idea.
December 21, 2015, 08:42:05 PM
The website's Database is still down at the moment, as the developer that set up that part of the system had to step away to take care of his family.

As I stated above, I will update this thread when its back online.  

Anyone needing customer service is welcome to contact us, and we're standing by until the site is back up.

[Edit] No coin states have been, or will be altered while the Database is down.  

Tim is now trying to cover his tracks and conceal his fraud:

Here is the same web URL, from a few hours apart, you can see, he's trying to scrub any historical record of this "not yet funded" coin in his system:

before my dispute with Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc:

imgur.com/jNOoZZU

after my dispute with Tim Fillmore, President of Tiatan Btc:

imgur.com/IQKzDD7

Do you guys believe me that I have been scammed by Tim, yet?

Hey Tim, I know my phone call to you on Sunday was real inconvenient, but I think that you will find that being arrested, indicted, arraigned, and convicted of jail time for securities fraud will be *even more inconvenient* to you. Get used to the idea.
December 21, 2015, 08:36:20 PM
I am sending a note to Ebay to preserve their history of that unfunded coin, that has been removed, because it was an illegal coin sale. For use in a criminal complaint against Tim Fillmore.
December 21, 2015, 08:22:57 PM
Tim is now trying to cover his tracks and conceal his fraud:

Here is the same web URL, from a few hours apart, you can see, he's trying to scrub any historical record of this "not yet funded" coin in his system:

before my dispute with Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc:

imgur.com/jNOoZZU

after my dispute with Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc:

imgur.com/IQKzDD7

Do you guys believe me that I have been scammed by Tim, yet?

December 21, 2015, 05:03:18 PM
We don't normally do server work that requires intensive DB queries during the day because the encryption system we use encrypts the entire DB, and its pretty temperamental.  I made an exception today, because I'm eager to finish this work and determine whether we have any active security flaws.

We're putting some stress on the server to try to replicate a scenario where that "not yet funded" page can show up after a coin is redeemed through some fault of the Database server.  That's what killed the system.

My apologies to anyone trying to redeem a coin at this moment.  If you're in a hurry, please email [email protected] and they will take care of it for you manually.

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad I wasn't someone trying to verify their own coins, that is a scary error message.
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
December 21, 2015, 04:38:32 PM

At this very moment, we were running some commands on the encrypted DB and brought everything down.  The website verification is down for all coins.

I'll post here when its back up so you can see that coin ID in question. 

I think Tim does owe us an explanation.  Last night I found an eBay ad for a coin that was advertised as unfunded.  Today that eBay ad is gone.

Last night and this morning when I looked up the code for the coin pictured on the eBay ad, it came up exactly like the coin that Todamont has.  Now when I enter that coins code bSe49yGd on their website, the site say's it does not exist.

I am calling shenanigans.

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad I wasn't someone trying to verify their own coins, that is a scary error message.
December 21, 2015, 04:33:10 PM

At this very moment, we were running some commands on the encrypted DB and brought everything down.  The website verification is down for all coins.

I'll post here when its back up so you can see that coin ID in question. 

I think Tim does owe us an explanation.  Last night I found an eBay ad for a coin that was advertised as unfunded.  Today that eBay ad is gone.

Last night and this morning when I looked up the code for the coin pictured on the eBay ad, it came up exactly like the coin that Todamont has.  Now when I enter that coins code bSe49yGd on their website, the site say's it does not exist.

December 21, 2015, 04:28:49 PM
I think Tim does owe us an explanation.  Last night I found an eBay ad for a coin that was advertised as unfunded.  Today that eBay ad is gone.

Last night and this morning when I looked up the code for the coin pictured on the eBay ad, it came up exactly like the coin that Todamont has.  Now when I enter that coins code bSe49yGd on their website, the site say's it does not exist.

EDIT:  Todamont's coin also appears to show the same error "That code does not match any known coins. Please retry your entry."
December 21, 2015, 03:59:44 PM
imgur.com/F3UH3fd

Here's an image of all 3 Titan coins that I possess. The one on the left is one I bought "already redeemed" with the sticker already peeled off. I don't have the sticker for that one. The one in the middle is the "disputed" coin. The one on the right is a 0.1 btc coin that I was able to peel/unseal and it had a private key, and I was able to redeem the 0.1 btc off of that one, no problem.

The one in the middle, I was NOT successfull in redeeming. After I peeled the sticker, in the presence of a witness, 4 weeks ago, I discovered it had no private key. Tim Fillmore then told me it was "already redeemed". His website, however, shows that the coin was "not yet funded".

Thank you for posting this.  Now a lot of us don't have to wonder about it.
December 21, 2015, 03:36:04 PM
Todamont, you're making a choice to subject your claims to scrutiny by bringing this issue to the public forum.  

Your choice to do so is what brought about the scrutiny of your side of the story, but honestly that need to "defend yourself" is really something you created.  

You don't need to defend yourself to me, because I've never suggested you're not telling the truth and I've been on your side this whole time.  I'm still on your side, regardless of how you feel about having to wait while we complete the investigation.  

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks because I'm the one working to make this right for you.

Fuck you for putting me in this situation Tim. Fuck you for making me defend myself to strangers who are accusing me of being a theif.

December 21, 2015, 03:23:38 PM
Fuck you for putting me in this situation Tim. Fuck you for making me defend myself to strangers who are accusing me of being a theif.

"not yet funded" fucking scammer
December 21, 2015, 03:16:30 PM
Yeah. I'm gonna start "crying" to the district attorney, about a guy named Tim Fillmore that I suspect of securities fraud, and I have suffered financial harm and harm to my reputation because of his fraud scheme.
December 21, 2015, 03:15:19 PM
imgur.com/F3UH3fd

Here's an image of all 3 Titan coins that I possess. The one on the left is one I bought "already redeemed" with the sticker already peeled off. I don't have the sticker for that one. The one in the middle is the "disputed" coin. The one on the right is a 0.1 btc coin that I was able to peel/unseal and it had a private key, and I was able to redeem the 0.1 btc off of that one, no problem.

The one in the middle, I was NOT successfull in redeeming. After I peeled the sticker, in the presence of a witness, 4 weeks ago, I discovered it had no private key. Tim Fillmore then told me it was "already redeemed". His website, however, shows that the coin was "not yet funded".

Pages:
Jump to: