Pages:
Author

Topic: titan bitcoin - page 6. (Read 17698 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
December 21, 2015, 02:40:25 AM
It's not libel if it's true. Tecshares, shill.
That is a big if.

I see you have now moved on to personal attacks against me. I am not sure if I know how to deal with that, no one around here has ever attacked me personally. I just want to point out no one at TitanBTC asked me to comment here, I just hate seeing one of the few reliable BTC companies get slandered over one dope refusing to admit his own mistakes.
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
December 21, 2015, 02:38:57 AM
It's not libel if it's true. Tecshares, shill.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
December 21, 2015, 02:36:57 AM
"Criminals deserve punishment. I don't personally think that should upset you, but that's just my opinion."

This is the entire reason I am upset. I think Tim is a criminal now. I think he needs to face justice. He has been signing certificates saying he is funding coins, but in reality, those coins are "maybe" funded. That's fucking bullshit. That is securities fraud. I am a victim of Tim Fillmore's securities fraud scheme.

You do realize that by accusing TitanBTC/Tim Filmore of criminal activity they have not perpetrated puts you in a good position to be sued for libel right? Good luck with your vendetta of self righteous ignorance.
December 21, 2015, 02:21:19 AM
"Criminals deserve punishment. I don't personally think that should upset you, but that's just my opinion."

This is the entire reason I am upset. I think Tim is a criminal now. I think he needs to face justice. He has been signing certificates saying he is funding coins, but in reality, those coins are "maybe" funded. That's fucking bullshit. That is securities fraud. I am a victim of Tim Fillmore's securities fraud scheme.
December 21, 2015, 02:15:14 AM
My fault was that I didn't check a verify page that I didn't know existed? Or is it my fault that Tim signs fraudulent certificates saying coins have been funded, when his database and website indicate that they haven't?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
December 21, 2015, 02:12:27 AM
Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones who wasn't scammed.
Way to skip over everything else. Admit it. You fucked up. Stop making this every one else's fault.
December 21, 2015, 02:09:14 AM
Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones who wasn't scammed.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
December 21, 2015, 02:05:46 AM
I am also a customer of Titan BTC, and they were great with me and I have had no issues. I have read thru this thread, and it seems very clear to me todamont is very intent on libeling Titan BTC for his own poorly planned and totally insecure purchase. The response that TitanBTC has made is more than fair and my opinion a legitimate action in reply to your repeated hostile accusations and unwillingness to look at the likely fact that your own lax attitude is what got you ripped off, not TitanBTC. Stickers have been proven to be not 100% secure for a long time now way before TitanBTC was even around people were having these same issues with physical coins of other manufacturers. Instead of treating this as an unacceptable risk and buying directly from the retailer, you thought you would get yourself "a deal" at a lesser price, but it was not that great of a deal was it? That's not TitanBTC's fault.

Lastly I wanted to point out that TitanBTC never admitted that he made a mistake in his DB, he suggested that scenario as a list of POSSIBLE causes. So you might want to slow your roll and turn the hostility down from where you have it at 11 down to more like a 2.  If you buy a used Visa gift card at a garage sale without first checking the balance just to go home and find it is empty, is that Visa's fault or yours? I am sorry to say, todamont but this one is likely 100% your fault for not doing due diligence then expecting all of the protections of a system that requires due diligence.
December 21, 2015, 02:02:26 AM
worst possible, possible outcome. I hate you because of this.
Activity: 366
Merit: 258
December 21, 2015, 01:36:32 AM
Because of what this implies, I'm going to publicly state that I have never threatened Todamont nor do I have any reason to do so. 

I'd also recommend that we continue this discussion in private, via email or PM.  I will continue to update this thread as we find a resolution for you.

Don't come near my fucking house Tim. I have a gun, and I never fucking sleep.
December 21, 2015, 01:24:08 AM
Don't come near my fucking house Tim. I have a gun, and I never fucking sleep.
December 21, 2015, 01:14:07 AM
Let me know what your investigator finds Tim, and I'll include that in my letter to the DA. The one in which I accuse you of securities fraud. I guess this 1btc fucking dispute was all worth it.

"At the time of sale, this coin was certified to be uniquely associated with an address which bears the amount and type of the cryptological currency stated on the coin's obverse."
Signed by Tim Fillmore

"not yet funded"

Fuck you, Tim.
December 21, 2015, 01:03:02 AM
I just call it like I see it that's all.
December 21, 2015, 01:01:52 AM
There's no reason to apologize for attacking me here.  I understand that you're upset. 

I still hope that we can resolve this issue for you positively and will continue to work towards a resolution.  I won't just send you money to make you go away, but I will happily send you money if we caused your loss.

That sounds like something a fraudster would say, Tim. I'm sorry to put it like that.

December 21, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
> Did the database mistake in question cause your loss?

This now appears to be a central question. There is an obvious error in your database regarding this coin. Your website shows it as unfunded and you claim it has been funded. That's not an enviable place to be, as someone who sells physical bitcoins.
December 21, 2015, 12:50:21 AM
Did the database mistake in question cause your loss?  

As of yet, you have not told me when or how you came into possession of the coin, so I can't say for sure whether that database field being marked as "not-yet-funded" affected you.  

If that coin showed as unfunded in our system when you purchased it, it was unwise to have purchased it in my opinion but that's beside the point.  

If that verification page showing "not-yet-funded" when the state should be showing "redeemed" is the cause of your loss, then please explain that fully so I can address your concern.

[edited] a typo of showed -> showing

You have admitted to making a mistake in your database regarding the coin I hold. Now you want to wait for a security invesitgation of a database that you manually update, as conducted by you, by a security contractor you hired and doesn't share information with me. On a record in a database that you know to be in error.

But you still think this is a "tamper-proof sticker" tampering fraud, and you want me to wait, while you track down everyone who may have had physical contact with this coin, and implicate them as thieves?

That sounds like something a fraudster would say, Tim. I'm sorry to put it like that.

December 21, 2015, 12:41:19 AM
You have admitted to making a mistake in your database regarding the coin I hold. Now you want to wait for a security invesitgation of a database that you manually update, as conducted by you, by a security contractor you hired and doesn't share information with me. On a record in a database that you know to be in error.

But you still think this is a "tamper-proof sticker" tampering fraud, and you want me to wait, while you track down everyone who may have had physical contact with this coin, and implicate them as thieves?

December 21, 2015, 12:36:53 AM
I understand you're upset.  It's a frustrating situation. 

I've been completely transparent with you, and now everyone else on the forum, about this situation.  Insinuating that I have not been honest and transparent in every communication we've had is beneath you, quite frankly, and I will chalk that up to you being upset.

I've stated repeatedly that I will make you whole if a security flaw in our system caused you a loss.  I'm not sure what else you're wanting from me?

The certificate states when we sold a particular coin, it was funded.  That's correct.  It's not a liability because we don't sell unfunded coins...but maybe I'm not understanding your point.  Would you mind elaborating?

So you have admitted to making a mistake in your database regarding the coin I hold. New details come out in every post! Amazing!

Will you make me whole on this coin, or is your intention a criminal investigation of... someone, and to maintain your claim that I have been defrauded by a third-party?

Why do you sign certificates that state the coins are funded, at a different time than your database and/or website is changed to reflect that the coins are funded? Don't you see the sort of liability that could create for you, and for others!?

December 21, 2015, 12:15:24 AM
So you have admitted to making a mistake in your database regarding the coin I hold. New details come out in every post! Amazing!

Will you make me whole on this coin, or is your intention a criminal investigation of... someone, and to maintain your claim that I have been defrauded by a third-party?

Why do you sign certificates that state the coins are funded, at a different time than your database and/or website is changed to reflect that the coins are funded? Don't you see the sort of liability that could create for you, and for others!?
December 21, 2015, 12:14:14 AM
If you're upset that I would pursue thieves that victimized one of my customers, then i don't have a good response for you.

Criminals deserve punishment.  I don't personally think that should upset you, but that's just my opinion.

Or him personally serving some sort of police investigation down on one of his users, or a whole group who may have ever had any contact with this coin.

See why I am upset now guys?
Pages:
Jump to: