Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Bitcoins - Physical Bitcoins with 2-factor authentication - page 3. (Read 12778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
I got one of your coins at the conference in Austin. I'd like to convert this coin into a cold-wallet with my own generated private key. Can I just buy one of your holograms?

Heh,
That would really enable the use of scams if people could simply buy the stickers and put on any coin.  Not saying you would, but....
Scammer would love to put his own stickers on and sell them.  Then sweep all the keys he sold at a later date only to make Titan look bad.

Why not simply use the serial on the site to get the public key and put as many bitcoins on to the coin that you want?
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
I got one of your coins at the conference in Austin. I'd like to convert this coin into a cold-wallet with my own generated private key. Can I just buy one of your holograms?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just wanted to say that I received the coin very fast! It's a beautiful coin, but I think I was more impressed by their customer service. Very fast response to a question that I had in regards to the authentication process. Will definitely pick up some more when I get some cash!  Wink
Thanks for the input guys! Order placed.
legendary
I got a bunch of them.  VERY Happy with my collection.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Has anyone picked up the Titan Tenth? The coin looks beautiful and I was wondering what peoples thoughts were regarding it. Probably will place an order tonight. Thanks.

i got 2. sharp and awesome!
I have 5 of them, and they look really nice.

Good to know. I will order some tonight. Thanks for the reply!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I have 5 of them, and they look really nice.
Has anyone picked up the Titan Tenth? The coin looks beautiful and I was wondering what peoples thoughts were regarding it. Probably will place an order tonight. Thanks.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Love the design and look of your coins. Any updates on the other denominations?

Also, what are yours plans for the "Goldine" Titan One once the silver edition is out?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is your company registered? What is your company registered number?

I'm sorry I don't know what registration number you're looking for.  Can you be more specific?

Titan Bitcoins are produced by the Titan Mint Inc., which is a corporation registered in the state of California, USA.  Does that help?

He was just looking for a incorporation ID number I imagine which is typically found with companies outside the U.S.

That should be sufficient though for a U.S. based company, name and state.
Activity: 366
Merit: 258

I'm sorry I don't know what registration number you're looking for.  Can you be more specific?

Titan Bitcoins are produced by the Titan Mint Inc., which is a corporation registered in the state of California, USA.  Does that help?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
That's good news. Is it also possible to buy unloaded coins? I'm into collecting coins, so I'd rather just have the coin Smiley

We won't be selling the unloaded coins ourselves, but a number of them have been redeemed so I wouldn't be surprised if you see unloaded coins on eBay soon.

Sorry for not being clear enough. I am talking about the silver coins.
legendary
I purchased 20 and sold them.  They were great (and simply beautiful)!

Time for more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would be interested in a sign up list with regards to the sale of other denominations.

You're on the list, Michail1.  

I'll have our developers add that to the website as well.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
That's good news. Is it also possible to buy unloaded coins? I'm into collecting coins, so I'd rather just have the coin Smiley
legendary
I would be interested in a sign up list with regards to the sale of other denominations.
Quick update and an apology

I just wanted to apologize to anyone that made a purchase on our site this morning that was subsequently cancelled.  One of developers updated the code to our website late last night (2:00 am here in California) while the rest of us were sleeping.  It wasn't until this morning that we realized he had enabled an automatic pricing feature that wasn't fully tested yet.  As a result, we were offering to sell bitcoins at a loss this morning for about 4 hours.

I would love to have fulfilled those orders, and it would have been a customer service win of the first order, but it also would have meant that we took a loss of about $2,000.  Honestly it was a tough choice, and our customer service rep really resisted when I told her that we would have to cancel those orders.  I hope the members of this community can sympathize with the challenges of pricing our products in dollars, in an environment where the selling price of bitcoins varies by as much as $100 depending on where you buy. 

We're interested in making things right with our customers, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you got stung by this error on our part and I'll happily send you a discount code for future purchases.   

Thanks

We won't be selling the unloaded coins ourselves, but a number of them have been redeemed so I wouldn't be surprised if you see unloaded coins on eBay soon.

Pages:
Jump to: