Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Bitcoins - Physical Bitcoins with 2-factor authentication - page 6. (Read 12778 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow, looks great, although the price is a bit steep for a hunk of metal.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I've seen this on eBay a couple of times, a very nice looking coin  Grin
Activity: 366
Merit: 258
How does the authentication work?  Beautiful coin!

Each coin is registered to an email address and password.  You need access that that info to redeem the coin, so its serves as a second form of authentication.  You can change the registration info at any time if needed.  For example, if the coin changes hands privately, the new owner will want to register the coin with an email address and password that only he or she has access to.

It's protection against the hacking and counterfeiting that has been done to Casascius coins.  
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How does the authentication work?  Beautiful coin!
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Interested in a couple for the museum. PM me if you're interested in sending a couple of unloaded ones
To answer the question publicly, yes it fine to PM me for sales instead of going through the website.

You can pay with 1.45BTC per coin to the address below:

1PEsVxSS27aLgM25wwWwhTTfWZT9EjR7ca

Escrow is fine for larger transactions.  Just PM me or email [email protected].
The image below is the first of 6 coin denominations my company will be releasing this year, designed with "ease of use" as paramount.  For security, we used a closed system that tracks coin ownership, with 2-factor authentication built in.  For those that don't want that service, the private key can be included underneath the hologram as an option.

Titan One physical bitcoin, Front

Titan One physical bitcoin, Reverse

Current price is $269 or 1.39 BTC. as of October 22 @ 20:30 GMT

Shipping is included.  

http://www.titanbtc.com/product/titan-one/

This is a new system, and a little different than what Casascius has done, so please ask anything you like here.
Pages:
Jump to: