Pages:
Author

Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest - page 4. (Read 1246 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
nowadays many people use bitcoin to invest .because it has its own advantages over other digital currencies, which is why many people are looking at this coin as a field for a lucrative investment in the future.
Yes, there's many out there who are investing in Bitcoin. We are all for the best of crypto as this will bring us glory and blessings in regards to financial needs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I myself don't know how many people do use bitcoin to invest however some would use bitcoin to buy coins they want to invest in and I'm not sure if it is considered as investing when a person would convert their local currencies into bitcoin and hold the coin for a long time. I just think of it as a way of saving money just like in the bank but the profits are much greater than what you could earn in a bank.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think half of the population of bitcoin forum use bitcoin to invest only,  and it's right too.
I mean you can use it for trade purpose too anytime if you want.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
There are people who invest in bitcoin and in my opinion they are the real winner in all this thing because if they are holding than in time they will multiply the amount they invested
All those are lucky who succeeded to manage buying bitcoins in this time. These people will be enjoying so many perks of holding after a course of 5 to 6 coming years. As the prices of bitcoins are trending towards higher altitude, there will be a time when these holders would be earning much more times greater profit. So don’t waste your time, grab bitcoins as much as you can and hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A lot, we are involved in many ICO are bitcoin or Ethereum as a medium of investment, just like real money. In the Internet, the role of bitcoin covers a wide range of areas, there are various fields, so bitcoin can invest a lot of things.
i dont know if how many people are  investing in bitcoin but as far as i know a lot of people are investing in bitcoin just because they sure their money will grow faster as they think even billionaires are investing in bitcoin because of the profit they can get into it.
So i dont know personally if how many people are investing in bitcoin.

no one knows how many merchants there are in bitcoin let alone very popular nowadays. I think no less than a million users because there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin for different reasons. It is true that bitcoin can serve as a payment apart from that we can benefit in different ways such as combining signature campaigns, campaigns and twitter.
Activity: 187
in view of the past year's bitcoin able to prove that bitcoin can be used to transact, able to compete in the market and provide the best service and good security. of the many bitcoin users, I think 50% bitcoin users have invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Most people take bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme which always make it look as if bitcoin is the same as ponzi, most of the people in bitcoin today are only here with the sole aim of investment just like a friend once told me that he want to pay for his rent but does not have the money and that he want to buy bitcoin with the little money he has and sell it to make gain and pay for the rent and I told him bitcoin is not ponzi and not a money doubler scheme. Bitcoin is a digital currency and let learn how to use it for that sole purpose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I can imagine what bitcoin is and what its functions are, but I use it as a way of investing and no more. I'm comfortable with it, and spend it nowhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The only thing is that bitcoin has not yet received proper distribution as a currency. Therefore, we can only invest in it, which is also not bad.
Activity: 47
I think at least 60% people using their BTC to invest because every projects seem open for Bitcoin deposit .
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
To the extent I know, the principle use of bitcoin is in the money installment. Second is the solidness of the estimation of bitcoin in respect to different monetary standards. Can be utilized as a place of refuge resource, for example, a war in a nation, degrading of legitimate cash, at that point the buy of gold and bitcoin is a viable method to support, however gold isn't quick and advantageous, yet Bitcoin isn't the same, it is anything but difficult to flow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Sure I invest in btc but I invest because I think it will have utility in the future. I am either going to be wrong or right.
Activity: 16
There are a lot of people who invest in Bitcoin because without Bitcoin I feel that we can not save some money for the future of our children. I used Bitcoin for my investment because I want my future to be successful.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I would think more than 80% of bitcoin users might be using bitcoin for investing purposes. As the volatility and the returns that bitcoin gives, people cant help but invest in the coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I'm just making bitcoin for future investments, I'm pretty sure that bitcoin development will continue to improve so I'll keep for a long time, now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because we get a cheap price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
There are people who invest in bitcoin and in my opinion they are the real winner in all this thing because if they are holding than in time they will multiply the amount they invested
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
To be honest, many people are using bitcoin, we don't know the real amount of people using bitcoin but not all of people are using investing their are other sources to have or earn their money, don't stick to the one source make or think other source to have a money and to be your future become brighter.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Know about bitcoin is a lot of people. But to understand and make money from bitcoin not everyone can do. As far as I know, there are very few people who are good at virtual money. I really admire my niece, he is very good at bitcoin and has become rich from bitcoin trading. I also participated in bitcoin for a long time but I did not succeed with my niece.
Activity: 7
Then the problem comes, how to apply Bitcoin or Bitcoin tech to a practical senario?

As a young, passionate, yet not rich girl, I'm always expecting there's a platform investing individuals like me. I like singing, but never got a chance to attend formal education due to some reason. So when I get to know SelfSell, a platform investing in young people, I'm crazy happy. Though it has a strict review processing, I want to have a try.

SelfSell is born with reference to Theory of Human Capital Investment. Investors can pick the individuals to support them based on their genuine appreciation of individual skills and development, and talented individuals are able to achieve their own ideals through individual IPO. Through low-cost individual fundraising on SelfSell Platform, such funds will be applied to people’s education, training, physical and mental health and other fields.

Every young person has his/her own ideal, and needs financial and social support to some extent. But young people, who suffer from poor economic conditions of families, are often forced by reality to temporarily give up their ideals, say goodbye to their studies prematurely or take on the disfavored jobs that can merely subsidize their families.

SelfSell helps young people achieve their own ideals through individual IPO. Now more and more talented individuals gathered here to attend this promising project.
Activity: 10
Most of people think BTC is just a speculation.
But I believe in XEM...
Pages:
Jump to: