Pages:
Author

Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest - page 8. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Yes it is, most people that I know look at BTC as a trading tool.
But this is because there are still very few real-life places that accept BTC as a method of payment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
For me, about one fourth of the total world's population use Bitcoin to invest to gain profit. It's unpredictable and hard to figure out the exact value of people if they use Bitcoin as investment or not because of higher fees nowadays. There are also other people don't know about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins and so forth..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In my opinion, the current bitcoin is likely the stock.
Because the COINS have many defects, such as block congestion and transfer speed is slow, so in reality it is difficult to use COINS as payment method, although there is a KFC and starbucks support using BTC to pay, but I will not use, because the fees are too expensive.
Activity: 295
For me, nowadays there so many people who use bitcoin to invest, because it is the easiest one.
Activity: 13
Many people around me do not know bitcoin, or know about bitcoin but think it is a form of stock investment.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
I am investing in ICOs with Bitcoin or with Ethereum. And I bought some coins with Bitcoin just to sell it later. You can not just hold Bitcoin and rise your funds.
Activity: 504
To be honest, I did not see someone using bitcoin in the real world, because bitcoin is still banned in my country and there is no channel to support the use of bitcoin in reality.

Yes it is still not easy to use Bitcoin in real life, although there are some sites which offer BTC holders to do it. I deal with this crypto only with one purpose — to get profit when it grows. Thus I try to invest into BTC when its price is relatively low.
Activity: 278
Yes, I can't deny that I've been using bitcoin as an Internet investment.
I don't think it really understands the real value of bitcoin.

In the face of investment choices, I will consider whether Bitcoin is of a monetary nature. It is understandable that small investments in Bitcoin. But that does not mean that I can only choose one basket of currencies and I can spread all my wealth into precious metals, legal tender or cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
yes. many people think that bitcoin is just an investment in the internet world, but actually bitcoin covers all aspects, trade, transactions, development, and others. I think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.

Yes of course, but time and experience is needed to trade and other aspects you mention. Investment and holding of the coin is the easiest way to be involved in crypto.
Investing your money into bitcoin is something which most of the people are considering as the best way of making more money and this is the reason behind this much of market growth in case of bitcoin. the thing is most of the people are still afraid of investing their money into bitcoin as they are having this fear of losing their money but the fact is they need to take this step in order to gain something good in their lives.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
Too many, and according to some statistic of 2017, 27 million were already using bitcoin and it is still growing. But, it is really hard to predict which of them uses it for investment. Many don't do investment in it, as a side job only and not their main activity.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
Most of the people today inventing in Bitcoin and not using it, that because people want to make money and they think Bitcoin is the way.
people don't see the real purpose of Bitcoin, to have and use money with out having some control on it.

Everything in the world is first valued to determine the price, Bitcoin is no exception, his use value and the audience determines his price, so even using only bitcoin to invest is a manifestation of bitcoin's value
Activity: 62
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
Most of the people today inventing in Bitcoin and not using it, that because people want to make money and they think Bitcoin is the way.
people don't see the real purpose of Bitcoin, to have and use money with out having some control on it.
I think Most of the money comes in now, at least in December, I think ALL if most of the money comes from people trying to get rich quick by buying a few small pieces of coins and trying to see if they can make money. fast. Most of these people lose a lot of money, but when we have another business, it will be something crazy because more people will feel the FOMO and want to be involved in making money.

Small currencies are indeed easier to skyrocket, one of the fastest ways to get money, and he is also risky and may make a lot of money, but at a moment when a project is missing, your previous payment will be lost
Activity: 87
I think Most of the money comes in now, at least in December, I think ALL if most of the money comes from people trying to get rich quick by buying a few small pieces of coins and trying to see if they can make money. fast. Most of these people lose a lot of money, but when we have another business, it will be something crazy because more people will feel the FOMO and want to be involved in making money.
There should be plenty, but no official data to support because encryption is a new industry, and not many professionals to provide expertise to want to understand the investors.

Each industry, every job or investment is from scratch, the same is true of Bitcoin, from 2009 to the present, Bitcoin has gone through a difficult time, the beginning of 10,000 bitcoin in exchange for a pizza, to Now bitcoin worth $ 10,000, which is unimaginable, but also bitcoin to prove their ironclad. We believe in the future of Bitcoin and believe in the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
Yes, I can't deny that I've been using bitcoin as an Internet investment.
I don't think it really understands the real value of bitcoin.
That is the sad truth about Bitcoin, it has been known as an investment vehicle first rather than knowing its a currency in the first place. This things that made it look like a money making asset is because of the volatility it has made and with the recent jump of 1,000$ to 20,000$ in just over a year it made it look like an opportunity for most and it became more popular as a way to earn rather than to use as a currency for payment. Also with the recent network fees which are insanely high using it as what its originally made is unappealing because there is no person who would like to incur additional cost.

First of all, let me astonish your name, ha ha ha, you must be a funny person. Second, I agree with your point of view, Bitcoin congestion and transaction costs are too high, so bitcoin is not suitable for small payments, but it is very suitable as an asset to hold, but also very suitable Large transfers of funds, such as foreign exchange spreads and tax avoidance
Activity: 39
There should be plenty, but no official data to support because encryption is a new industry, and not many professionals to provide expertise to want to understand the investors.
Well, most people mainly use it as an investment. Who wouldn't think about it? But the main target of bitcoin would be to be used as a mode of trade between merchants online anonymously if preferred. Which is currently a long shot.

Yes, bitcoin's anonymity and decentralization are the preconditions for its development. Many people engage in black activities and money laundering through bitcoin. To prevent this phenomenon, China has started to completely ban the exchange of bitcoin and its legal currency It's
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69

Bitcoins become popular because of its value in the market that keeps on growing each day and because of that, more and more people are becoming attracted to it and that's how the community of cryptocurrency started since there are also a lot of ico's who are starting today and looking for investors.
i have been encounter some of friends and been talked about bitcoin and they may have been finally know about it just because of its popularity that a lot of people may have been knows this by on that way and they know also that this is not as easy as we know on how this is may used for.
Pages:
Jump to: