Pages:
Author

Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest - page 5. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is impossible to count how many people are involved in bitcoin, but I think there is a lot of investment in bitcoin right now, and it can be assured that a lot of people are rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
For me personally, I use my Bitcoins for trading, investment and currency purposes. I use it as an asset, a medium for my investments on ICOs, I also do trading, buy and sell of coins and I also use my Bitcoin to shop or purchase things online, may it be food, product, services, flights and even accommodation. There are a lot of things that people can do using their Bitcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There is a lot of people. investing in bitcoin all over the world including me.  For me bitcoin is very convinient to use because im a house wife and i don't have a lot of time bitcoin is mynmain source of income to helo my husband. without bitcoin i think we can't save up some money for the future of our children. bitcoin give us more profit compared to banks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Those who entered last year (including me) are probably in it in part for investment. I think there was a report on the wallet addresses with balances. You should search for that. Definitely not a million people yet. The good question also is how many banks use bitcoin now as investment.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
We dont think so if how many people are investing in bitcoin, but I can assure that a lot of them are rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The total number of purses, in the first place, was estimated on the basis of information received from survey participants. In addition, "the number of downloads from major purse operators' websites and Bitcoin's basic implementation" was taken into account.
Activity: 224
It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
From the time it started until now, I think were counting millions of investor on bitcoin. This include people like me who have a small amount bitcoin but I still consider it as an investment. If you were talking about millionaires who invested on bitcoin, I think there's only thousands of them. Bitcoin is getting popular nowadays, the investors population will increase this year and the upcoming years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think there's only 30percent over 100percent in the whole world because here in my country bitcoin is not popular and people they don't believe in bitcoin. that's why low investors here.
That is not that much, I want to say that is a lot though because there is a lot of people on this planet.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I think there's only 30percent over 100percent in the whole world because here in my country bitcoin is not popular and people they don't believe in bitcoin. that's why low investors here.
Alas it is! because the people of your country are not aware of something future maker and the life changer, in my country it is not like this as bitcoin is the main currency and it is famous all around the world according to the present condition of bitcoin, rise and fall happens but in my place bitcoin is so famous and popular, as only 2 or 3 percent of people in my country are not aware of bitcoin but the remaining almost 90 percent are investing in bitcoin and they are happy enough with their bitcoin investment and for the profit they are getting from bitcoin.
Activity: 111
I think it's very many and you can't count all of them because all of them are anonymous.
Activity: 674
Activity: 92
Until few days people are pouring money into bitcoin when fud happend it fluctuated max of 7k dollars a day and most of the people moved to different coins. With that btc dominance is going down but with rise of ethereum investing has taken a detour
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bitcoin for me is convenience. It is like credit cards and other type of cards we use in transacting with other individuals and establishments. Aside from these we can also earn from it. Compared to the total of population in the world, the bitcoin users percentage is very small. So I think there is a huge possible income to this type of investment.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
A lot, we are involved in many ICO are bitcoin or Ethereum as a medium of investment, just like real money. In the Internet, the role of bitcoin covers a wide range of areas, there are various fields, so bitcoin can invest a lot of things.
i dont know if how many people are  investing in bitcoin but as far as i know a lot of people are investing in bitcoin just because they sure their money will grow faster as they think even billionaires are investing in bitcoin because of the profit they can get into it.
So i dont know personally if how many people are investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin shipments can be made anytime between Bitcoin account holders either inside or outside the country without the need for such conditions in banks that not all can fulfill. Bitcoin can be converted into the country's currency for withdrawal and is spent in that country. In fact, many merchants or merchants have begun to receive payments with Bitcoin such as Dell, are true to make the transactions easier although that isn't fulfilled yet. I am investing in Bitcoin but it is not one of my priority on its uses. It is in the advantage of the price that makes it a great long-term investment. Bitcoin is still gaining lots of investors and it could be the required contribution to its growth. Here in my country, I don't think that there are a lot of investors yet but I'm looking forward that many will contribute to the development of Bitcoin to become a currency in the future. Eventually,  when those ICO that involves the use of cryptocurrency becomes successful, then we can see the increase in bitcoin usability.
Activity: 238
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
The construction of your grammar is not so good, but I really do understand what you're trying to say. Internet has a big impact on all of us because without it, the progress, communication and advertisement will be a difficult thing to do. As of now, I cannot estimate the exact value of bitcoin users and people who keeps on investing in it because the value of bitcoin right now is not that high which also means that there's a few investors today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think many people are investing on cryptos, but not many use it.

Most of the friends that i know use bitcoins a lot but not specifically for investing, they use it as a payment method where they buy things online with it.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy

Bitcoin actually has many uses asides from investment and trading. It is supposed to be for payment options. Sending money. But for now investing on btc and trading is more practical. Fees are a bit cheaper now and transfer time still needs a bit of work
Activity: 2
I use Bitcoin Cash to purchase items.
Pages:
Jump to: