Pages:
Author

Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest - page 9. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

From my limited experience in the crypto-currency sector, I would advice to keep a few things in mind while investing in Bitcoins. These are:

1. Bitcoin is highly volatile, and therefore avoid panic selling during the dips.
2. Don't expect Bitcoin to give you 100x returns in 10 days. Be prepared to hold on to your coins for at least 1-2 years.
3. Don't try to re-invest your coins in ponzi-schemes and crypto-stocks.

Thank you for your advice, very useful, we should not arbitrarily participate in some of the Ponzi scheme has been encrypted currency means Bitcoin is a guideline, blockchain technology is also a guideline, we always pay attention to the risk of investment is even bit The currency also faces a crash
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Well, most people mainly use it as an investment. Who wouldn't think about it? But the main target of bitcoin would be to be used as a mode of trade between merchants online anonymously if preferred. Which is currently a long shot.
The current has me and my friends are learning and investing bitcoin
We use bitcoin to invest in other altcoins
But we do not know much about it

You can first understand through the Internet bitcoin and blockchain what, do not understand a field, it is recommended or not easy to participate in the investment, the risk can not be controlled
Bitcoin is going to be a payment method. Meanwhile you can get rich if you invest when the time is right. It's worth buying bitcoin....my opinion

Bitcoin has now fallen below $ 10,000, and I think bitcoin's cut has come a long way. If you want to use bitcoin for safe haven and investing, you can pay proper attention to the value of bitcoin, buy it or sell it yourself Bitcoin
Bitcoin was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto originally to become the official internet currency. However, with the current price boom and the current status of its popularity and long lasting impressions as well, bitcoin has become an asset or investment rather than what i was intended to originally. And to be honest as long as it continues to fluctuate like crazy like what it does right now, it would be hard to tell whether it would be considered a currency.
Bitcoin will most likely never become a currency for paying for goods and services, but it has given impetus to the popularity of blockchain technology and other currencies. But Bitcoin should become digital gold and an investment asset, a quiet haven for those who are afraid of world crises.

Evaluation of the very objective depth, bitcoin really can be regarded as gold, although not many people actually used to the actual transaction, but it is relatively stable general equivalent, bitcoin can be used as the virtual currency of gold, bitcoin is History has created and verified that it may not be comparable to emerging cryptocurrencies, but he is an affair and a necessity
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Bitcoin was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto originally to become the official internet currency. However, with the current price boom and the current status of its popularity and long lasting impressions as well, bitcoin has become an asset or investment rather than what i was intended to originally. And to be honest as long as it continues to fluctuate like crazy like what it does right now, it would be hard to tell whether it would be considered a currency.
Bitcoin will most likely never become a currency for paying for goods and services, but it has given impetus to the popularity of blockchain technology and other currencies. But Bitcoin should become digital gold and an investment asset, a quiet haven for those who are afraid of world crises.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

Bitcoins become popular because of its value in the market that keeps on growing each day and because of that, more and more people are becoming attracted to it and that's how the community of cryptocurrency started since there are also a lot of ico's who are starting today and looking for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
Those people only value bitcoin as a form of investment. They do not know the history on how it was created and what are the potentials of bitcoin. Since bitcoin is very famous, it has many uses in the marketing world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is going to be a payment method. Meanwhile you can get rich if you invest when the time is right. It's worth buying bitcoin....my opinion
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
For now, investing and trading is what most of us do with bitcoin.  Eventually,  when those ICO that involves the use of cryptocurrency becomes successful, then we can see the increase in bitcoin usability.  That is why I support those ICO that would let me use cryptocurrency other than trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Many people really use bitcoin in investment especially for those who want to have a higher profit or can be loose their expected profit that they can earn because of the unstable value of it. Some of them holding it and still earning it eventhough they know how it can be risky for them to invest.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The price right now is too high to invest but i think still a lots of people are believe to be the best currency to invest in it. Bitcoin is no doubt the best currency and most loved cryptocurrency and infact most loved currency so far on this face of the earth. Most of thee people are waiting for a crash but i think at that stage it is the good time to buy.
Now the price of bitcoin is high, but only in comparison with that price which was about $ 3500. Given that by the end of 2018 experts agree that the price of bitcoin will rise to $ 60,000, the $ 10,000 price is normal!

Can you tell me which country are you in? I can recommend some information website and app for you, can let you know more information
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
For the future, I think Bitcoin will hit the traditional "vertical world" monetary system and will launch a counterattack when the traditional world is aware of the crisis in the "parallel world". The two will love each other for a long time , Knowing that we can see the traditional world accepting this new concept and leading the new "parallel world" electronic credit system led by the latest productivity. Using Bitcoin investment as a new way of investing is more convenient and more appropriate.

I actually use my bitcoin to just circulate my bitcoin stock. Also, to investing it on other small ventures I encash it first because even if pur country is welcome and open armed when it comes to cryptocurrency we still do not have the technology to fully support the cryptocurrency payments that are with Japan or some other major countries that is why I have to encash it first before

Bitcoin is equal to gold in cryptocurrency, so even though there are many others cryptocurrency but everyone still more recognizes bitcoin, the value of bitcoin's user community and bitcoin is relatively steady, just as in the national currency, The dollar is relatively stable, and the user base behind is very large, so many countries accept the dollar
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
yes. many people think that bitcoin is just an investment in the internet world, but actually bitcoin covers all aspects, trade, transactions, development, and others. I think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.

Yes of course, but time and experience is needed to trade and other aspects you mention. Investment and holding of the coin is the easiest way to be involved in crypto.
Hi,

That's a tricky question... Because I think most people first came into bitcoin just because "someone" had told them they could make a lot of money. So many people rapidly quit just because they see that bitcoin is not such an eldorado...

Yet for those who stay... Well I guess that some still don't really care about bitcoin as long as they can make money through trading. But indeed, this is not the aim of bitcoin. It has been designed as a currency potentially allowing people to get rid of the control of any financial authority...

So, yeah, it would be great to communicate about bitcoin itself than about its potential for individual profit. But I can understand this would be less attractive!  Wink

My friend, you answered quite well, and I really agree with your point of view. The original intention of bitcoin design is to get out of control of the financial world and to create a fair and reasonable way to pay for transactions. Bitcoins can actually be traded as money , But bitcoin lacks the recognition and protection of the government behind it or some indigenous people because bitcoin is decentralized and there are both advantages and drawbacks that no one can control bitcoin but bitcoin Is indeed limited, and if the world trades Bitcoin in one currency, once the bitcoin crashes, the crisis will be national, I dream bitcoin can be accepted by the world, blockchain technology can be reasonable Application, but does not expect bitcoin to become the only currency in the world. As long as bitcoin possesses a world where it belongs, blockchain technology can revolutionize a new era. Thank you, dear friend.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

I actually use my bitcoin to just circulate my bitcoin stock. Also, to investing it on other small ventures I encash it first because even if pur country is welcome and open armed when it comes to cryptocurrency we still do not have the technology to fully support the cryptocurrency payments that are with Japan or some other major countries that is why I have to encash it first before
Pages:
Jump to: