Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 13. (Read 12858 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 09, 2017, 05:47:03 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
No i don't. Since bitcoin cash is still new to the cryptocurrency world, it may find it hard to transact with bitcoin. In my opinion, comparing to a game, if the game is newly released, you can find some bugs on it. Like the game, the bitcoin cash has that what we call bugs, but in the other form. I will not specify that because everyone within the community will notice that eventually. Maybe i'll wait for a certain period of time where these irregularities will be removed or lessen
I will suggest the same. BCH is still a baby and you don't know what sort of person it will be. Give it some time to grow up so that there will be a better understanding of its potential. However, if someone really wants to buy a crypto currency, I will recommend BTCs.
Yeah bitcoin cash is not even a toddler yet and I think we should give it more time to show its real powers. Bitcoins cash dumped badly in last few weeks so I believe we should make big investments in this project right now. Indeed bitcoins are the legends so we should feel blessed while investing into bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 03:11:22 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

No i don't. Since bitcoin cash is still new to the cryptocurrency world, it may find it hard to transact with bitcoin. In my opinion, comparing to a game, if the game is newly released, you can find some bugs on it. Like the game, the bitcoin cash has that what we call bugs, but in the other form. I will not specify that because everyone within the community will notice that eventually. Maybe i'll wait for a certain period of time where these irregularities will be removed or lessen
I will suggest the same. BCH is still a baby and you don't know what sort of person it will be. Give it some time to grow up so that there will be a better understanding of its potential. However, if someone really wants to buy a crypto currency, I will recommend BTCs.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 07:34:41 PM
Has anyone else heard of this conspiracy regarding BCH?  It makes me wonder if I should have kept my BCH after all!

https://amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ulaq8/bitcoin_bitcoin_cash_a_conspiracy_theory/

Yes, you should keep your BCH and buy more! The Blockstream takeover described in that link it true! It seems to give a bad rap to the miners though. The wealth transfer from BTC to BCH may be the biggest we have ever seen in history! Do not miss out!
Bitcoin cash have low fee than bitcoin, can make many transaction than bitcoin. Bitcoin is an old guys now. People buy it because it's the first - the King. But King will die someday
Anything on this world could really die but talking about bitcoin then i would say its still to far for it to be replaced by Bitcoin cash, It may still have some flaws but people do still using it and investing on it.There might be a sudden change on interest when it comes to Bitcoin cash but i do strongly believe that those persons or miners are just really interest on milking out bitcoin cash.

I personally don't see any future in BCH. It's a split fork, so it's better to trade it but not mine it. Mining it wouldn't be promising if you will hold what you mined. But I trade it to benefit from price movements.

I don't see any either and I think the current amount gather is due to the hype and it is been link from the btc and I don't know on how BCH can stand to his ground for so long since I think this coin is not much supported and just been traded only on the exchange.
Activity: 151
September 07, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
Has anyone else heard of this conspiracy regarding BCH?  It makes me wonder if I should have kept my BCH after all!

https://amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ulaq8/bitcoin_bitcoin_cash_a_conspiracy_theory/

Yes, you should keep your BCH and buy more! The Blockstream takeover described in that link it true! It seems to give a bad rap to the miners though. The wealth transfer from BTC to BCH may be the biggest we have ever seen in history! Do not miss out!
Bitcoin cash have low fee than bitcoin, can make many transaction than bitcoin. Bitcoin is an old guys now. People buy it because it's the first - the King. But King will die someday
Anything on this world could really die but talking about bitcoin then i would say its still to far for it to be replaced by Bitcoin cash, It may still have some flaws but people do still using it and investing on it.There might be a sudden change on interest when it comes to Bitcoin cash but i do strongly believe that those persons or miners are just really interest on milking out bitcoin cash.

I personally don't see any future in BCH. It's a split fork, so it's better to trade it but not mine it. Mining it wouldn't be promising if you will hold what you mined. But I trade it to benefit from price movements.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 07, 2017, 06:58:38 PM
I think that the ONLY ONE factor that matters when we talk about the Bitcoin Cash in short term is Mining difficulty.
It was very clear in the past few days when difficulty adjusted in such way that Bitcoin Cash had lower difficulty than Bitcoin.

I haven't figured out if its possible to predict the adjustment to any level , but looking at the market behaviour its seems that it is possible since the price was going up while the difficulty slowly was going down.

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 07, 2017, 12:20:02 PM
BCH became very soft altcoin in exchange, because it has attracted many speculators to joy in so that price moves very good. Buying with aim of speculation is what i do on bch and haven't thought to hold on for longer.
I don’t think so buying bitcoin cash is a good plan. They have dumped damn badly few days ago and don’t have exactly potential to survive in the crypto market. They were thought to beat bitcoins and many bitcoins’ haters supported this project but as usual, they failed.
Activity: 62
Merit: 6
September 07, 2017, 11:06:46 AM
BCH became very soft altcoin in exchange, because it has attracted many speculators to joy in so that price moves very good. Buying with aim of speculation is what i do on bch and haven't thought to hold on for longer.

I thought the Bitcoin Cash is more valuable than most altcoins and it is for the long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 05, 2017, 01:01:27 PM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 05, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
September 05, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 05, 2017, 10:24:13 AM
Taking BTH betray BTC. Of course the result is that we are all here for investment purposes. AM I did not like BCH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 10:16:58 AM
Has anyone else heard of this conspiracy regarding BCH?  It makes me wonder if I should have kept my BCH after all!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2017, 10:08:23 AM
Has anyone else heard of this conspiracy regarding BCH?  It makes me wonder if I should have kept my BCH after all!

Ha-Ha, nice find!

Here's my twist: I think AXA and other finance and banking organisations want to operate lightning hubs on the lightning network. And that way, instead of bitcoin replacing them, they carry on as normal as middlemen taking fees.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 05, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

Activity: 224
September 01, 2017, 08:44:21 AM
The decision is yours but I advise you not to invest in BCH because this market is hard to guess because we can not know for sure this market will go up or down as it depends a lot on investors and whales.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 07:49:43 AM
Base on the chart, seems like right now is a good entry point.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:44:15 AM
Depends if you want to support it or not, make your decision but there are more attractive coins
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
Im still holding my BCH since the Aug 1st.
Not going to sell even, when it tanks to 50$, HODL for life

Actually I think that it is fine to do that. It is basically free coins from the fork and if it drops to 0 (or close to) value you could pretend that this coin did not ever exist. But, I strongly advice against going from the relatively stable and predictable bull market of BTC into the uncharted waters of BCH. Sure, there could be a chance that it would be decently valuable but the odds are against it. I'd personally invest any money into other promising altcoins such as XMR that are relatively stable instead of BCH. As TehJoker already said, most people think that BCH is just a clone and thus most people just dump theirs after the fork, and the value will probably just go downhill as time passes.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 01, 2017, 06:15:25 AM
That's a better move and we have nothing to lose im also holding but i don't wanna buy any amount what is free is free who knows if it will have a good future then if not its okay and nothing to be disappoint about.
Activity: 448
September 01, 2017, 04:49:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: