Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 3. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 08:51:19 AM
Orientation matters alot in this so people dont see it as a get rich scheme one should be euipped and knowlegeable enough to know what he or she is getting involved with patience and logic pays better so think smart and earn smart
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 11:51:09 PM
The crypto market is really open for everyone, but not everyone is provided with the expected income and success. And it is obvious, everyone chooses independently what to do productively in life. Therefore, this is not about poverty, but about the desire and predisposition of the individual to the cryptoindustry.
To participate in crypto trading, you must equip yourself with knowledge and capital, because it is very important that you do not often make wrong decisions. Selling or buying crypto has a risk of profit or loss.
Without sufficient knowledge and thought, crypto trading can spend money and make it poor, but instead have patience, using logic can make it rich. That's not something strange, in any business thinking smart makes profit.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 15, 2019, 07:43:27 AM
But in spite of their poverty it happens that it is the poor people who invest more than the rich people who today already have a sufficient number of tokens. I think that this is due to the fact that people are willing to take risks and this is the situation that forces them to use the latest opportunities.
poor people can accept the risks that will occur so they do whatever they can because there are many opportunities to get if we want to take advantage of opportunities.
poor people can get rich if they can manage it and can handle it so they can get it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 07:33:01 AM
But in spite of their poverty it happens that it is the poor people who invest more than the rich people who today already have a sufficient number of tokens. I think that this is due to the fact that people are willing to take risks and this is the situation that forces them to use the latest opportunities.
Activity: 101
April 15, 2019, 07:08:32 AM
Firstly, making reference to poor people alone is outwardly wrong, are you so sure the persons posting broken English and pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's are poor, do you the financial status of persons in this forum?
secondly, in the cryptocurrency world, people have different ways of hustling both poor and rich. 

Activity: 588
April 14, 2019, 11:54:03 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

..this is the nature of being a human..this is what you call the "Survival of the fittiest"..you cannot blame anybody to do this kind of act..you cannot say that anyone in this forum is poor..you have no proof that they are really poor..don't judge them by their words..actually many people on this forum have learn and gain a lot and they are here to acquire and share some sort of knowledge to educate readers..if your concern is of those scammers,then just ignore them..scamming is their own way to earn a lot..always remember scammers won't exist if there were no fools..
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
April 08, 2019, 01:43:35 PM
The crypto market is really open for everyone, but not everyone is provided with the expected income and success. And it is obvious, everyone chooses independently what to do productively in life. Therefore, this is not about poverty, but about the desire and predisposition of the individual to the cryptoindustry.
in big cases crypto has a place for all classes of society. so I thought it was an individual who wanted to know the crypto or not. because of the tendency of people to be very afraid of investing, especially when they know they have to use capital
if we talk about investment and trade, then this activity is hardly accessible to a poor person. But at least they can join the cryptocurrency community such people as participants in Bounty companies and an air drop. At least it can be a start and an opportunity to earn start-up capital.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
April 08, 2019, 12:45:52 PM
in big cases crypto has a place for all classes of society. so I thought it was an individual who wanted to know the crypto or not. because of the tendency of people to be very afraid of investing, especially when they know they have to use capital
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 08, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
Activity: 154
April 07, 2019, 05:00:40 PM
Either poor or rich, cryptocurrency is for everyone and the poor can also rise through it once he or she don't despise the day small beginning. Don't abuse anyone because you are living comfortably today, things can change within a second and if you are still alive, you don't know what might happen tomorrow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 07, 2019, 04:58:11 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

You cannot actually blame them, as crypto had brought opportunities for people to earn money aside from working your self out in the real world. As time goes by, let's hope things will change where people will view crypto not just a mere tool to earn momet, but also a device where it's real use case will be properly used by the mass.
Activity: 54
April 07, 2019, 04:35:26 PM
A community bound by nothing but greed is not a real community.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 04:24:40 PM
I still think that there is a place in this market for any person involved in this business, not depending on its capital. But unfortunately the overall picture is too sad. Too many people not thinking and not understanding are pulling the market down.
Activity: 517
April 07, 2019, 04:08:59 PM
Its not a good topic for me, because I want said that every people can be use crypto their low,huge any money. So you need to respect for everyone. In fact so poor people always try to making money here in crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 10:32:57 AM
I do not think that there are too much poor people that are here only to make money. There are a lot of believers as well that have trust in crypto currencies, but it does not mean that they cannot be traders or bounty hunters.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 05, 2019, 08:33:37 AM
In my opinion crypto is created for the rich or the poor but to facilitate the world financial system, especially in conducting transactions that can be done anywhere we are, indeed with the presence of cryptocurrency many people become rich suddenly and there are rich people being poor , but it depends on us who take advantage of the ongoing market situation.

Besides that Crypto is here to give results for everyone and all circles so that they have an addition from Crypto if he can join and earn money.

if you understand and experience a lot of knowledge so you can develop a good strategy and chances are you get a very big opportunity, especially if the market is in good condition. poor people or rich people can also get great benefits from Crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 08:24:35 AM
Poor people are becoming more and more on our planet, and I increasingly understand that cryptocurrency is a real way out of a rotten financial system that no longer works. I understand this not only.
Activity: 322
April 05, 2019, 08:18:22 AM
Big thanks to cryptocurrency many poor people are able to earn money without investing or lending spot money or cash.. there's a lot of activities that you can earn money here in crypto world.
Activity: 1036
April 05, 2019, 07:41:11 AM
In my opinion crypto is created for the rich or the poor but to facilitate the world financial system, especially in conducting transactions that can be done anywhere we are, indeed with the presence of cryptocurrency many people become rich suddenly and there are rich people being poor , but it depends on us who take advantage of the ongoing market situation.
Activity: 471
April 04, 2019, 07:15:51 PM
If you can`t beat them just join them, or  take advantage of their behaviour. If they dump their coins, buy from them cheap etc. The worse thing is always complaining and blaming others
complaining and blaming other people won't make you better, so there's no need to blame anyone.
You must be able to manage well and see the right conditions and situations to do anything.
Cryptocurrency can still be profitable, and Crypto can make you rich if you succeed in doing activities that can make money.
Pages:
Jump to: