Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 14. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
To travel is to live because it will ease you from all stresses, take your mind away from the burden of work. You will earn many memories from your travel and share your happiness to your loveones.
Travelling isn't as safe and easy as most people think as there are more and more people who are ready to advantage of people just because they are foreigners. And some countries are so dangerous that tourists are kidnapped and held for ransom.Research before you travel.

It's indeed a good idea to be cautious especially since I saw real people stuck in prisons abroad for stuff they didn't do.. I think it was shown on National Geographic.. I am hoping to travel around Asia once  I get all my financials sorted out though.
Activity: 79
January 24, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
Life is a journey we must go through. Although sometimes we feel lazy and heavy to step foot, but we must still force ourselves so we keep moving.
Although life is so difficult, even though life is heavy but we do not give up on our lives. Or even we often do not have the direction and purpose of life then keep walking because our journey is still long.Life we ​​live is a long journey. A lot of things that hinge on us. So many obstacles are blocking in front of us.
It's as if we can not afford to get through it, even when we've been trying to walk as far as possible to feel like turning around when we're blocked and intercepted by life's problems. Then never stop let alone turn around.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 24, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
To travel is to live because it will ease you from all stresses, take your mind away from the burden of work. You will earn many memories from your travel and share your happiness to your loveones.
Travelling isn't as safe and easy as most people think as there are more and more people who are ready to advantage of people just because they are foreigners. And some countries are so dangerous that tourists are kidnapped and held for ransom.Research before you travel.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
Activity: 60
January 23, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
The journey is life. as humans we definitely have a purpose in life, and it definitely needs a process. the process of life journey is a very valuable experience that will mature thoughts and steps in making decisions.
I totally agree with you guys!
A person will be mature and clever to make decisions in his life because of the guidance of his experience in his life. Therefore the journey in life will make us more mature.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
January 23, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Traveling is best when you have the money, if not then just do what you always do. Money is a necessity when it comes to travelling.
Activity: 168
January 23, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
I agree that travelling makes us want to live more. It makes us appreciate everything that we see, we feel, smell and experience altogether. So as much as we can, let's travel and see the world.
Activity: 448
January 23, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
Yes, indeed a nice quote, easy to say but hard to be implemented if you have no money to support your leisure. I think almost everyone loves to travel and explore the beauty and wonders of every place. You can learn new things from exploring, save memories that will able you to appreciate that life is beautiful indeed. That is why I am eager to earn in bitcoin so that I can also travel and enjoy life. Because in bitcoin even if you are anywhere in the world exploring the infinity, there is someone who supports you. Just bring with you your gadget and enjoy travel while doing bitcoin also.
Activity: 46
January 23, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
I love to travel.  Nothing would make me happier then travelling around the world for work and play.  I guess that's why I have high hopes for my crypto investments..
Activity: 73
January 23, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
The journey is life. as humans we definitely have a purpose in life, and it definitely needs a process. the process of life journey is a very valuable experience that will mature thoughts and steps in making decisions.
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 08:53:33 PM
True indeed. We often collect material things when in fact we should make memories.. in different places, meeting new people, experiencing unfamiliar culture and tradition, always try something new and that is living.
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
How about a trip around the world on a motorcycle?
Who'd like that? A dream come true.
Activity: 178
January 23, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
While you live on earth enjoy life. Do whatever you can in the right way without hurting others. Yes, travelling is a nice thing to do. To travel is to set yourself from stress and distress. Setting selves as free. I love to travel too, like hiking in different place of mountain. I feel relieved to do that.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
I think it really depends on how you define travelling. There are times (increasingly less now) that I go on vacation chasing the "must sees" and I end up feeling exhausted and not being able to appreciate the place and culture as much as I wish. What I really enjoy doing now is to really try to immerse in the local culture, do what the locals do, eat what they eat and try my best to experience what it is like to really "live" there.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
Everyone has a different interest, much of the experience we get when we travel. If you really like travel, why not do it. I have the dream of traveling around the world.
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 04:05:24 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Very well put. It really sounds beautiful. I agree.
But as for me, everytime I leave home I so stressed, like crazy. Then it passes.
But that first step, it's never easy. Not even after 100 journeys.
Yeah, I want to be a storyteller too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
There are a lot of ways to exist. We can simply exist by living and eating. However, we should all aim for more: travel, art, sports etc are some of the ways to have better lives.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 23, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
to travel is to live and ......travelling is the only thing you buy that makes you richer...........experiences you will never forget are the best...........
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

Want to go travel and actually have a decent answer to your question? I got the answer.  Cool
Don't pack up your things, just go to the moon or wherever that is far away and will let you stare at our planet.
Now, breathe.
Look at them humans, and ask yourself, why do they "LOVE" travelling, going to places and whatever?
Now try to answer your question, if you can't I'll tell you regardless.

As a specie to successfully survive, humans enjoy pleasure by travelling. to colonize. to spread. to increase the chances of survival.
It is inexplicable, this "LOVE" for things that are all essential to humanity's survival.
But basically that's it.
spontaneity is a very cool thing...so you can open many facets of yourself - just enjoying each new unplanned minute
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:31:08 AM

Want to go travel and actually have a decent answer to your question? I got the answer.  Cool
Don't pack up your things, just go to the moon or wherever that is far away and will let you stare at our planet.
Now, breathe.
Look at them humans, and ask yourself, why do they "LOVE" travelling, going to places and whatever?
Now try to answer your question, if you can't I'll tell you regardless.

As a specie to successfully survive, humans enjoy pleasure by travelling. to colonize. to spread. to increase the chances of survival.
It is inexplicable, this "LOVE" for things that are all essential to humanity's survival.
But basically that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: