Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 16. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
When you travel, you have an opportunity to see new sights, explore different cultures, communicate with locals and find new friends.
Investment in travel is an investment in yourself, as travel broadens the horizons and help to find yourself Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 12:17:52 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Now i get it. This is the reason why my neighbor isnt getting any older. He is a pilot of a passenger plane. He travels a lot and he lives longer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 10, 2017, 11:45:21 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Lucky for you but if the statement "to travel is to live" is literal, then i maybe dead a long time ago. Its good that we have the internet nowadays, if your purpose of travelling is to see the world and learn their culture then you can do it at the comfort of your homes using the internet, but alas, you would not be there to experience it first hand.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 11:00:52 PM
For me, travel is the greatest experiment. It brings forth curiosity and the urge to investigate the experience of being alive. When we travel we get out of the old and settled habits of our daily lives and feel inspired to see the world anew. This heightened sense of awareness stays with us when we go home and permanently influences our perspective on life.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
December 10, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
Well, traveling was may be interesting in the past.
Now, in the global village, everywhere you go you find macdonald and coke...
Activity: 48
December 10, 2017, 07:28:32 PM
My dream is travelling all the world for the rest of my life. I'm earning money now to do that purpose.
Activity: 12
December 10, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
Yes its true. Me, if I had given a chance to travel around the world. I will visit all the beautiful places in this beautiful world. I want to see all tourist spot in every country.

On the contrary, I would prefer to visit all local spots in every country and avoid touristic places  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 06:01:35 PM
Yes its true. Me, if I had given a chance to travel around the world. I will visit all the beautiful places in this beautiful world. I want to see all tourist spot in every country.
Activity: 48
December 10, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
I think it's depend on your purpose to live . Not all people are living to travel.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 10, 2017, 04:03:50 PM
Travelling is an hobby and i think not all people like travelling even though travelling looks fun.
it is unthinkable to give up the incredible experiences that the world offers us! The fact is that every little adventure improves your mental and emotional health, and it's long-term.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

I agree, i want to travel too. Meet some people enjoy the journey and the environment. I want to experience how others live with their country and discover their cultures. I want to experience it while i am still young.
Anyone who has traveled knows how much exciting is actually the trip. We are really lucky because we live in a world that welcomes us everywhere.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 12:39:51 PM
i agree with this statement
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
December 10, 2017, 12:02:05 PM
i like to travel and most like climb a mountens its very funny movment and its hard and we can very enjoy i no have more money but i go trvel only my county
Activity: 330
December 10, 2017, 11:44:19 AM
Travelling is like yoga.It keeps your mind refresh.when you are going through a lot of pressure then travelling can make you feel better.Moreover travelling is some people hobby and passion. And it's a very good thing to watch tne narure.
Activity: 252
December 10, 2017, 11:08:43 AM
It could be. But to live a life and to travel with your love ones is the best
Activity: 65
December 10, 2017, 10:55:03 AM
Travelling is an hobby and i think not all people like travelling even though travelling looks fun.
Activity: 182
December 10, 2017, 10:48:11 AM
Yes I believe it's true!.. to travel is like living in a new dimension... Discovering new things, seeing and trying new things it refreshes you and making you want to love long so that you can see many wonderful things around you, meeting new friends and eating food unknown to you yet it's delicious.. our life has never been that happy when you travel
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

I agree with you, travelling for me is also living a life full of adventures. Travelling is something that we cant forget and memories that we can keep for the rest of our lives, Travelling would be more exciting if you'll go with the one you love. Travelling for food is also one of my plans in the future. Travelling to taste different delicacies I think would be a great adventure.
Activity: 146
December 10, 2017, 09:14:25 AM
I think travelling is worthy, but for me the most worthy is to be with my family. If I only read one page of the book, I think it's better than not to experience quality time with my family. It's not the stories to tell but it's the experience you'll treasure.  It's not the places I want to go but the people I want to be with. Therefore, you can live even you're not travelling.
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 06:58:34 PM
Traveling is not just for having fun and spending much money for the cost. Everyone who dose travel has own reasons and goals. In one hand, they may do it for their jobs and other hands to reach the happiness through traveling. However, when we do it, we should put much experience for the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: