Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 17. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 09, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree, i want to travel too. Meet some people enjoy the journey and the environment. I want to experience how others live with their country and discover their cultures. I want to experience it while i am still young.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 09, 2017, 01:17:15 PM
I really believe that to travel is to live,  there is just something about travelling that makes us alive.  Not only me but all of the people i know,  travelling open our hearts and minds in a different way.  Thats my dream also.  To travel the world.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 09, 2017, 12:14:59 PM
When I was younger, I traveled a lot.
I passed half Europe, America, Korea etc.
It was really great experience, to see different cultures, traditions, how people live...
I think that this experience really changed me a lot.
I think that now I have more respect toward others and more understanding.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 08:20:31 AM
Travelling is one form of luxury that will leave a mark in ones memory. A priceless recollection of memories of fun and exciting adventures. It is always a good thing to travel and see the beauty of the world.
Activity: 229
November 18, 2017, 10:27:46 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
yes, traveling is cool, I always dreamed about it)) you really live)) I envy people who travel, they see a lot, learn something new, enjoy nature)) then they will tell their children, maybe also the children with them travel, so it is generally poison Wink Cheesy
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
Definitely travel is my biggest dream around the world
Activity: 12
November 17, 2017, 06:27:18 PM
Travelling is a freedom of living. Blockchain and crypto-currencies provide the financial freedom to achieve it.
Activity: 21
November 17, 2017, 05:58:13 PM
the every man is happy for journey. and so people enjoyed the journey. and every man on the planet wants to live. people get entertainment and get different motivations. that is why people travel in this life is a serious matter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 05:00:50 PM
when you are traveling, you see new places and get acquainted with new people...eventually you open new corners of yourself and you have a new potential...so if you want to have the full life, traveling should be an integral part of it
Activity: 84
November 17, 2017, 03:33:35 PM
The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
Activity: 588
November 17, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
Life is a journey. Thus one of life's teachers once said. And since life is a journey, our duty just goes on and on, until we reach our destination.
The journey of our life starts from the beginning of our arrival in this world, out of the womb of a mother, and begins to gain love and blessings. Then we gradually grow into a man who has his own personality. Kiss
You in the life that God gave us is not enough, definitely not enough because we do not have time to do what we planned or need to do in our lives.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
November 17, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

the truth if you may be right, several times I have decided to travel but I have not done it, until one day I did, the truth is that it was something very good, I could enjoy after so many months of work and stress.
Activity: 112
November 16, 2017, 11:25:37 PM
I envy you. I really really want to travel rhe world. See different cultures and explore things that I have never seen before. The only issue is mone. Travelling can be quite expensive especially if you are just a basic income earner. It is my dream to travel someday.
Activity: 108
November 16, 2017, 02:24:35 PM
Life is a journey. Thus one of life's teachers once said. And since life is a journey, our duty just goes on and on, until we reach our destination.
The journey of our life starts from the beginning of our arrival in this world, out of the womb of a mother, and begins to gain love and blessings. Then we gradually grow into a man who has his own personality. Kiss
copper member
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 02:18:21 PM
I agree with that. Because travelling makes your mind refreshed and youthful. And if you don't travel you'll become depressed and frustrated on yourself. That's why travel more and live more.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 01:26:41 PM
Travel is my dream. Never this happened to me. I believe that this is very important and necessary for happiness. And I hope in the future to travel with my beloved family. There would be opportunities Undecided Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 09, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

Definitely! To travel is one of the most wanted dream of all people. The thing is in this big world of ours we crave to discover and wonder. Yes, we have internet to see those places. Still, nothing beats seeing a certain place with awe.
Activity: 112
November 09, 2017, 03:20:27 AM
To travel is to live.. It inspires you and give you many unforgettable memories,gaining new friends,learning their custom and belief and language and wonderful places and good food these are some of the things you will experience in traveling..
Activity: 174
November 09, 2017, 01:08:01 AM
I often traveled, and I agree that life is a journey.life is a journey to a process that will determine our self.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 08, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

The world is vast and we are not created to only stay on one place we are expected to roam and explore what this world has to offer and travelling provides just that. With travelling you are empowered with the worlds culture and that is something that we should involve in how we live
Pages:
Jump to: