Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 20. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 04, 2017, 09:52:54 AM
I always love travelling like whenever I have spare money and free time and i want to unwind just like going to a place where far from the city in an island with white beaches for me travelling is one of the best stress reliever pretty good.     
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 09:04:20 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

You know that every country that has tourism, the economy will grow. In today's modern life, people not only need material life but also spiritual life. So many people choose to travel to enjoy life. Come to your favorite place to enjoy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 04, 2017, 04:54:19 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
I agree. Travelling is Fun and adventurous, the more we travel the more people we meet and learn about their Culture and traditions, we should not miss the opportunity to travel and have fun, because we only live once, let traveling our guide to boost our experience in life. Travelling is indeed worthy of My time, It will be forever in my mind to not regret what I have done.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 AM
For me, yes travel is life! Traveliing around the world is an experience that can’t anyone replaced. Travel could show the beauty of mother eart. Then we have to work, save then travel!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 12:19:19 AM
Travelling is life for me. I like to travel around the world and see the wonders in every country. The ancient places are so good for me. Different places makes my life worth living. If i get many bitcoins i will travel around the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 03, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
I agree. Travelling gives you peace of mind and relaxation than ever before. That is why it is a must.
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

traveling allows you to discover other cultures and get to know people and especially to eliminate stress
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 03, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

if u'r free and have much money i think its worthy for live. but if u'r a worker, dont have a free time and dont have a money its seem not good for traveling Cheesy
Activity: 308
November 03, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Travelling from one place to another is learning more , because when somebody travels they gain more interesting facts about the place they travel. Learning different cultures of different people around the world. I love to travel the world soon , and that is one of my biggest dream.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:50:26 PM
Now bitcoins offer opportunity for travelers. You can hold bitcoins in millions and travel without any airport /customs restrictions. If you are even smart you can earn money through arbitrage by buying low at your country and selling high at your destination. or vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
November 03, 2017, 07:40:59 PM
travelling is extremely worthy for human life. it reduces the exhaustion after hard work and even heals the depression.

It all depends on how you travel. Try going somewhere on foot or by bicycle and you'll learn another meaning of exhaustion. I remember being so tired once that once I took a seat It took me less than a minute to fall asleep.
That doesn't mean travelling can't be fun because it really is.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 06:55:39 PM
I would be very lucky person if I have an opportunity to travel worldwide. But I don't have cause the economy in my country doesnt allow me to travel.
That is why I decided to change my life and invest (even small amount o money) to Bitcoin.
I think it is smart decision and it will give me opportunity to travel in Future.
Activity: 155
November 03, 2017, 06:42:37 PM
travelling is extremely worthy for human life. it reduces the exhaustion after hard work and even heals the depression.
Activity: 756
November 03, 2017, 06:02:01 PM
I will agree with the author of this post. Before I travelled to many countries of Middle East. I am happy I have seen these places as now it is too dangerous to go there, even to Tunisia.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
November 03, 2017, 10:15:11 AM
Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?

I'm also curious about this. How well is bitcoin accepted in different countries? It would have been a great help for tourists not having to convert money, especially if they are visiting multiple countries in the region. Those visiting Europe is just fine since they all use the euro but what if you want to travel instead to SE Asia? You'd be needing to exchange money each time you get to a new country.
What's the problem? Now, there are Bank cards that work worldwide. What's stopping you to use them? It seems to me that bitcoin is still too early to use for these purposes. The trip is an opportunity for me to distract from problems. While traveling I meet with the living conditions of ordinary people in other countries and very often I realize that my life is not so shit as I think about it.

I live in the Philippines so I get visa-free travel to other ASEAN members so that's one less expense and hassle to worry about. It's just I don't have the money to travel.  Grin

If bitcoin is widely-accepted, then maybe I can put savings for the tour into a bitcoin wallet. Since the value appreciates, by the time I'm ready to travel, it should be a large enough pocket money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 03, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

One of the most fulfilling moments in life is when you get to travel and see places that you have never seen before. I really admire the beauty of those places and it makes you feel that you have been living this wonderful life beautifully.  
Activity: 26
November 03, 2017, 06:52:24 AM
For me to travel is to eat Smiley
Activity: 11
November 03, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
I'm the happiest person whenever i am travelling. The more you travel the more you have a chance to explore new things, learn from it and be the change you want to see.
Activity: 14
November 03, 2017, 06:32:54 AM
Yes im in love with travel too 😍
If im rich ,i will choose to travel around the world
For the rest of my life
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:39:54 AM
No, to travel is to travel, but to live is to live.You could travel somewhere, occupy a different space in time, but not experience anything. But the moment you open your self up (no matter what space you're occupying) you'll begin to experience, grow, and in turn live.
Pages:
Jump to: