Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 2. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
Its my dream to travel everywhere you can see the beautiful place  and other person that you meet..
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 03, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree! Travelling cant make you happy, because of the place you see, how beautiful the place is Smiley
I also wants to travel in many places that has a beautiful scenery, and also has a good background for instagram photos Cheesy
Travelling can also stress you out, by scaping all your work and also problems Smiley

No, travelling won't stress you just because you leave your work. What will stress you is your budget. For sure it will deplete your resources if you only have enough money and extra spending like this for sure will hurt you.

If you really want to travel, then save your bonuses, 13th, 14th and other incentives that the company is giving you. That way, you won't be worrying about travelling.
Activity: 127
April 02, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree! Travelling cant make you happy, because of the place you see, how beautiful the place is Smiley
I also wants to travel in many places that has a beautiful scenery, and also has a good background for instagram photos Cheesy
Travelling can also stress you out, by scaping all your work and also problems Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
The world is so beautiful that we must all come to see it. Just then you'll realize how beautiful it is to live in this amazing world of ours.
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
It is a good thing as you learn but it is not the only thing.
Activity: 92
April 01, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
Yup. One of the bet things in the entire world.
Activity: 95
March 23, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Most of my friends already know that I love traveling, and this is something that I truly live for. I travel because I want to explore different amazing and extraordinary places, to meet fabulous people from all over the world, to be more aware of the cultures of others as well as of my own
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 12:54:07 AM
I think traveling is an absolutely must-do thing. at least a few times. I don't know a person who didn't enjoy it after the first attempt.
sometimes it's could be hard or expensive but it's worth every dime. places, experience. new people. it's motivating and possibly moving you forward 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 11:12:19 PM
Yeah youre right that to travel is to live life tobthe fullest and make great to our self and be happy always.
Activity: 45
March 18, 2018, 09:12:59 PM
I think there are better things to do in life then to travel. A lot of people travel to mostly to show off.
Activity: 90
March 18, 2018, 08:22:32 PM
Yes of course travelinf is the best way to relax and leave the problem behindis the way i do to overcome stress live travel explore to different places
Activity: 387
March 18, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Yes, Travel makes more meaningful and wonderful when doing it with your family.  Memories with the families is irreplaceable and full of fun. One of my goals that i want to achieve.
Activity: 14
March 18, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
Travelling is for those who have a lot of money in their pockets and can afford it.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
yes. guys travelling isn't available for every person in the world. if you've got an oppurtunity, do it. but i know people who haven't been abroad for the entire life and they live happy
Activity: 37
March 17, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
Travelling is not the most important thing and I can avoid it and save some money rather.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 17, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

I agree with that. Travelling make a lot of memories for us to treasure forever. I believe that travelling would provide us an uncontainable happiness and contentment that we could keep forever. I would love to travel and enjoy the goodness and amazing creatures and nature created by God. I'm actually planning to travel around the amazing tourist spots here in our country. I would want to travel with the whole family.
Activity: 26
March 17, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
Travelling is good as you get to learn a lot of things that you might not otherwise.
Activity: 44
March 16, 2018, 10:49:02 PM
We always read about historical places only in books and internet but collecting real life experience worth more than that of just readin
Activity: 47
March 16, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
I cannot imagine my life without travelling and I manage to travel to various places once in a while.
Activity: 122
March 16, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
I think travelling is a way of soulsearching. Or can become a way to run from yourself. At some point, you should find what you are looking for. Understand more about yourself. This doesn't mean to stop travelling, just to be able to learn from each travel, not treat it as a 4D movie.
Pages:
Jump to: