Pages:
Author

Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification - page 2. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
As long as I follow the KYC process, everything is safe. And I think the KYC process is very needed in the campaign in order to avoid the fraudulent smugglers who try to get more profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My most important question is only to whom we report? How do you know that this project will pass your SEC commission documents? I do not believe people, because in greed people will not be right, this is business.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think that will be safe. In my opinion only to keep every user using real account and not duplicate it. So, implementation of KYC in distribution that is not good enough, if the project needs KYC apply it before.
Activity: 101
If you look from our side you see only negative moments, but if you look from side of bounty managers this helps get rid of a large number of bots
Activity: 154
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?

I think bounty projects implementing KYC on the distribution of their tokens is OK with me. For me, getting KYC to each participants help us know that single account only is allowed in that campaigns. This also to avoid scammers enter our campaign. This is not a big deal for us because this just few information about our self. I'm sure they just want to know the identity of the investors who invest with them through KYC verification.
Activity: 228
This is not mandatory token distribution using KYC verification if bounty manager not declared. If you follow the bounty thread you can see here is it mandatory or not. If bounty manager says for Bounty Hunter needs to KYC then you must use KYC verification. If you invest in ICO program so you need to verification and using KYC from in his website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
KYC with bounty signature is not necessary because the total number of bounty signatures is only 5%. Therefore KYC should make more investors instead of participating in the bounty. KYC will disclose personal information, and I am sure many people will not like the KYC for token distribution.
Activity: 185
I hardly joined do KYC for bounty campaign, I'll rather not join the campaign at 1st if they are opened about KYC implementation.
The only and 1st KYC I joined was Multiversum bounty KYC. If you believe in the project and the management, you can join the KYC with no fear.
Activity: 65
I can't say for sure that it's safe . but we have no choice if we want to get tokens . I hope it's safe
Activity: 476
KYC is a tool which very much is pleasant to some people, and some hate him. Almost in all ICO the KYC procedure began to be used. She helps to eliminate swindlers who violate rules. But on the other side of KYC - it is very bad. Because it isn't clear whether there will be our documents in safety or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I do not like KYC. But if the project is normal, then I doubt that they will misuse my information. Therefore, if necessary, I will go through this procedure.
Activity: 224
I would prefer that KYC be removed, especially for bounty hunters, but nowadays hackers are generally insolent, they can hack almost everything. So I just hope so. That passing the procedure of KYC, our data will be safe. If I could do without him I would not go through.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
I will also do kyc where ico can succeed and get many tokens from the project. otherwise I will not send personal files because it contains important things in our data. and the thing I fear is misuse by related parties. therefore must be very careful when it wants to fill the KYC
Activity: 84
before you upload your documents, you need to be confident in the project ... some projects are scams
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
I think that it is not a good decision and projects can organise bounty program without this activity
Activity: 308
I also think that KYC is unsafe for users. People who receive my documents in no way will respond if the attacker accidentally takes possession of these documents. We need some alternative methods of verification.
Activity: 432
I think is good to some extent. But I don't really like it because it is somehow stressful. I have done 3 kyc and has not been approved in the last 3 months. After working they will say one needs to be verified. It's just that it's good for detecting scammers and those with multiple accounts.
Activity: 98
I don't think is unsafe, because of the vast number of applicant of each bounty, which time did they have to be checking on one's identity card after verification I don't think in any way this can be misuse.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
KYC is just our Identity and noting more than and now many bounties are implemented it because many scammers’ are making face id’s in regular bounty and creating troubles for relay hunters so with KYC no face id can be created and relay hunters get more rewards.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
KYC verification is really important for the team to take actions before distributing the tokens to the imvestors and bounty hunters. In this case, the team can identify the nationality and what type of person is their client/s.
Pages:
Jump to: