Pages:
Author

Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification - page 5. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Perhaps this is correct, so you can recognize the scammers. But projects require too much personal information. Photos, bills and so on. I think it would be enough just passport.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They don't use the information when they complete the verification so they can sell it. You have to stay away from things like that.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
I missed most airdrop and bounty because of KYC because I don't believe they will secure my details so I just quietly stay clear off and it has made me miss some great deal of opportunities. Pls how safe is our data when we use for KYC
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
it is safe, they just want to secure that their bounty participants are real and not fake. it is also to avoid other users to use multi accounts on a campaign, it is to become fair to all users.
Activity: 30
I would prefer that KYC be removed, especially for bounty hunters, more risk if bounty hunters are required to provide their personal identities. do not equate investors with the bounty hunter...
Activity: 658
Nowadays hackers are generally insolent, they can hack almost everything. So I just hope so. that passing the procedure of KYC, our data will be safe. If I could do without him I would not go through.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens

They do not guarantee that you personal data will be safe, so  I just try to avoid such projects, if possible.
I'm doing the same thing. If illegal copies of my documents are made, then for me it can become big problems. I do not want unnecessary problems, so I avoid such problems.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

They do not guarantee that you personal data will be safe, so  I just try to avoid such projects, if possible.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
I choose to ignore bounty that require KYC verification because I don't agree that its necessary at the level KYC/AML is intended for. (Higher value contributions between two parties having a buyer and a seller - then yes) but with an bounty, coins/tokens only go one way. And yes peeps - ID theft and the sale of emails are things that actually happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
ICO project still have issues with their Security, i dont want give my personal data to them
Just get little of their Coin, my life is in threat.
You never know that your data will used faultly for Deep Web, or like Facebook and C.A. Scandal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Big projects will have very big law problems if they'll do something wrong with your ID. But small scam projects just don't care about it
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think it's safe, I'm just disappointed if after doing kyc then the payout is not in accordance with what is promised, such as smartexchange project that only pay a little bounty hunter
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

That depends on the company and most likely a decent one will never misuse your personal info, but of course not all of them, tokens issuing companies, can be called decent ones. The interesting part is that the less you will get from a bounty project the more chances your identity info will be misused. Try to participate in only good paying projects. But please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to participate in projects who promise to pay you a lot, I mean to work with those who really pay. Google the members of the team before participating in anything.
Activity: 280
I do not know why almost all of the ICO projects are asking bounty hunters to do KYC as a step to receive their reward. This is ploy they are using to refuse making payments to hunters which is bad. It is possible that some hunters may not have the proper documentations needed for the KYC and that will be the end of their effort. Bounty hunter did not invest any fund in the ICO so checking the source of his fund is not necessary.
I also think that bounty hunters should not undergo KYC procedure, because they do not invest in the project. KYC is primarily a means of combating money laundering. Especially since I believe that the transfer of documents to unknown people is very dangerous.
Activity: 97
I think kyc is fine but only the basic if it's for bounty because i read some weeks ago that some project sell the participants data so it's very dangerous. Bounty participants also have to choose what project to give their data for. If the project is great and the amount is a lot, it's worth to do the kyc but if the amount is only a little then i think it's not worth to do the kyc.
Activity: 490
I do not know why almost all of the ICO projects are asking bounty hunters to do KYC as a step to receive their reward. This is ploy they are using to refuse making payments to hunters which is bad. It is possible that some hunters may not have the proper documentations needed for the KYC and that will be the end of their effort. Bounty hunter did not invest any fund in the ICO so checking the source of his fund is not necessary.
Activity: 308
These are the requirements of legislation.
Unfortunately, you have to accept this. The rules will become stricter every year
Your position is wrong. KYC is necessary for investors as a fight against money laundering, but why do projects require KYC from bounty hunters? For the entire bounty campaign usually allocated 1% of the funds from the project, in addition, bounty hunters do the work and receive their small reward.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Unfortunately, you have to accept this. The rules will become stricter every year
This way of thinking is what is worrying, no you do not have to accept this, yes the legislation is going to become stricter in the future but from now on I will refuse to invest in any single ico that asks me to give them my personal information, that means that I'll be unable to invest in many icos but I do not care after all many icos are scams anyway.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
kyc for investors and bounty hunters is now required, and for misuse of our data is often the case, but we must make sure again, which project is really honest and which only want our data alone or the project is just a scam project, it is indeed it is very difficult to ensure the project is scam or not, try to continue to pay attention to their social media, whether the project developers are still continuing to provide updates or not
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
Pages:
Jump to: