Pages:
Author

Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification - page 7. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
KYC verification is for the safety of you and the project mate, they are using kyc so that they will know where you are from and about you because they are banning some country to their bounty or ico. But also depends on the project mate
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
You don't know what will happen, best to avoid that type of bounty. Still many bounty available without kyc. some project safe not mean all is safe. well if it's worth the risk then up to you.
you talk about airdrop, right? btt bounty give you more than airdrop, and it's not required kyc. for me bounty with kyc is big no-no. we work for them then why they can't just pay us only because kyc
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
KYC requirements is ok for as long as they accept voter's ID too. I once joined on 1 program and got rejected because I don't have passport ID. Not all goes traveling. And if they need investors they shouldn't be that strict.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The problem is not only in your ID's, but in a fact that You open your identity to unknown organisation. I believe there are many other ways to prevent bots and double accounts. KYC seems very strange procedure in case of crypto.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Yes it can be sold to the other people especially in the deepweb where most of the illegal things can be sold,your identity and privacy might be put to risk if you did send it to these ICOs that is why it isnt recommended to participate with these campaigns because you could lose everything you have when these people did something wrong with your IDs always think 10x for your to be sure if it is worth the risk.
Activity: 210
Of course it can be misued,or sold to other people without you knowing it,that is is why it isnt advisable to send your IDs with these unknown people because you will never know what will happen to your IDs,if these people sell it to the deepweb im sure you are going to be in a big trouble especially when your ID has been used into frauds and identity theft.
Activity: 196
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
Your ID might be sold to someone else in the darkweb,that is why we shouldnt be sending any of our IDs  or if you still want to get your rewards send fake IDs of yours so your privacy or identity wont be put at risk.I dont really like to participate to any of these bounties because i could have lose my own privacy and my id can be used to anything illegal.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I think it's going to be a mandatory part of most bounties in future so we have no choice but comply, just need to do be more cautious and do research about company and everything related to project before joining.
Exactly, projects that are big and strict in implementing their rules and regulations most likely ask for a KYC verification before starting and end of the campaign, you can make a second thought before giving your personal data or personal identification card as long as you know the purpose and benefits
What changes if you know the benefits of the project? Where is the guarantee that your data will not fall into the wrong hands? Even if you know the biography of each project Creator you can not be sure that any employee will not sell your data to third parties. Hackers can also get access to the vault databases. It seems to me that the only way to save your data is not to share it with anyone.
In my opinion, of course if the changes will a have great contribution for me and for the whole society well i should positively and religiuosly comply what is only needed like personal idenfification card and nothing else.  And i am strongly believe and trust that the  project i go into is legit and no malicious or fraud will happen. And above all i will ask guidance and support from GOD who is the creation of everything, that whatever happen it will make me always strong and ready to accept everything whether its positive or negative, and for me to become a better person and investor as well.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
Yes that is a risk, there are some good icos around but taking into account that most of those projects are scams that are never going to become successful at all then I will probably avoid sending any kind of documentation to them this mean that you'll probably be unable to join many bounty projects out there but in my opinion your personal information is a lot more valuable than just a bunch of tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
if that we give us a good token let them continue. i think we are having a lot of scam site now
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
KYC for bounties distribution is annoying to say the least. It becomes even criminal if it had not been specified as a necessary condition at the time of the launch of the campaign, so that people had the choice wether they like it or not
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Yes of course it might be misued by these shit people because everyone will find their way to get profits from anything especially that database that they got from the people investors and hunters! KYC isnt really necessary because only those ICOs residing from the U.S are required to have KYC verifications because they are covered with the SEC's regulations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Everything is possible,and your IDs can be used to anything illegal or it can be sold to someone else in the deepweb that is why we shouldnt be sending our IDs to these unknown people not unless they are willing to show their real identity so that if everything happens we can still get these shit people down.We shouldnt be supporting these people because it isnt necessary to have because only those ICOs from the U.S are required and covered to have these KYC verifications.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Of course it can be misused,your ID can be sold to the deepweb and you will never know when these people are going to dump or use your IDs into something else,worst they will use into some identity thefts,frauds to take advantage the situation that i why i dont really want to have these KYC verifications in the first place because you could lose your privacy.
Activity: 210
KYC for bounty hunter is positive and negative. positively reduces the fraud or multiple accounts in each bounty and the negative impact of identity data can be used for criminal acts. before doing KYC you should see the background of the company rather your data is safe.
Activity: 126
I think if that's the requirement of identity that is asked for the smoothness of our bounty project what's wrong! we must think positively that it is safe for us
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I don't prefer to give my personal details. I can be misused, leaked... Many dangerous scenarios.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

there is no harm in giving KYC because of regulatory rules sometimes there are bounty campaign that does require KYC to be able to get paid from the bounty you do, as long as KYC is easy you should do just KYC so you can get bounty results that have been promised.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
KYC is necessary for the transparency of all operations, this will allow the industry to develop. No one will climb into the dark maelstrom. For bounty and airdrops, KYC is a way to avoid multi-accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I think this has been done long enough, maybe a few months ago there was a kyc, and indeed we would have to attach our identity card in kyc, because if not, of course we will not be paid, our hard work will be in vain
They don't use the information when they complete the verification so they can sell it. You have to stay away from things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: