Pages:
Author

Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification - page 9. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
KYC is good in long run but many people afraid that their data can be use else where but we do KYC for many other things where it is minatory and it's heaver misuse so never afraid from KYC. 
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
I think it's going to be a mandatory part of most bounties in future so we have no choice but comply, just need to do be more cautious and do research about company and everything related to project before joining.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think that it is wrong situation. Projects must write about KYC verification at the beginning of bounty campaign. So in this situation you know that you need to pass KYC at the end. But when you are working 2-3 months and then manager writes about necessary verification – wow. Such rules must be written before you start promoting the project.
Activity: 434
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
actually I am also confused why bounty hunter still questioned about KYC. we only help promotion and maybe many of us also do not participate in ICO. and I'm also not sure my data will be safe or not
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
This is what i hate about some of the bounties because they are requiring to have KYC to the participants. In crypto it is much better if we are anonymous because it is for safety and also another reason i hate it because if some incident might happen and the data about identities are being leaked it is so troublesome.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
The KYC is an improvement in the execution of these projects. Whether they are for weeding out fraud, bot or scam is one thing. However, it is necessary to know your customer in doing business. The developers know quite well the implications of letting out personal details of their subscribers to the unwanted public.

Yet again, you are just a bounty hunter. Why be afraid more than the actual investors?
Activity: 294
I think the bounty thread needs to resist KYC data.
Because no one knows what these KYC data are used for, I think it's a very dangerous thing to give our KYC data.

Agree with your bro, we can't just trust our data to anyone. Our data in exchange for some tokens or coins to the bounty.  In this case those who have bad intention they will make and ICO and do bounty campaign with KYC. The can harvest lots of data and can be used for fraud or sell the KYC package.  There are forums that sells KYC packages.
Activity: 170
now mostly use KYC but most people enter fake idetitas but i do not know whether to apply or not depend on current bunty manager if they approve it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
For me using kyc verification for bounty token distribution is ok and safe, as of now there are many multi account btt members doing bounty in one ico bounty project but using and implementing kyc for participants this is for them to eliminate the scammers and multi account members  in particular bounty for fair distribution of reward token in all bounty hunters participants..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
Not just a bounty campaign that is required for kyc but airdrop must also use the process, of course we do not know about safe or not safe but spread the identity to the internet is a not wise decision but if the promised kyc process there are laws that regulate it, I think will secure.

As far as I'm concerned it's not safe, not a good idea to send your personal documents to randoms on the internet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

before you join the campaign, you should try to read on the official website of ico. usually ico always tell about the previous verification, or maybe before you join you can ask in telegram channel if you do not want to do KYC verification.
but I think it's safe, as long as they do not do anything that breaks the rules.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I would prefer that KYC be removed, especially for bounty hunters, more risk if bounty hunters are required to provide their personal identities. do not equate investors with the bounty hunter
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Not just a bounty campaign that is required for kyc but airdrop must also use the process, of course we do not know about safe or not safe but spread the identity to the internet is a not wise decision but if the promised kyc process there are laws that regulate it, I think will secure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
Of course it can be used into something else,worst would be sold in the deepweb! so dont expect these people will delete all the files after the ICO or bounty has ended,these people are unknown so you wont know which one would be responsible if the data has leaked,and your identity where taken away from you,best thing to do is to send fake IDs if you really want to claim the rewards so you will be safe from further damages in the future.
Activity: 208
Both things is good. 50/50. Because kyc is good to  for the ico to know whether the bounty hunter is a china us citizen or what. And in the negative side, the information of all people are known by their team. But i think they will not do anything to your information
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
It's safe, Because of the ICO campaigns so they are not deceived. But for our participants it is not. Because they can use it for other bad habits. They can use our identities for their personal purposes such as theft. So do we trust in this because we can make a case we do not know
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

You will never know, next thing you know your information will be solved to a third party, you will receive a lot of offer to your home address and telephone number and the worse one is they will use your id to some illegal transactions.
Activity: 658
What do you think about distributing tokens using KYC?
Does using KYC as one of the conditions it is safe?
Because by using KYC we have to put in more of our real data.
Do more agree or disagree with using KYC
I choose not to agree, what is the guarantee that the distribution of tokens with KYC is safe? is dev just a fear of multiple accounts?
the victim is the data of the bounty hunter that is not guaranteed data security
Activity: 434

as long as you are their client/costumer that bought their token, yes it is safe, but if the KYC implements to receive/gain free token from the airdrop. that is suspicious, dont let your identity reveal by that free tokens from airdrops. as i said, it is better/safe if the KYC is implement to receive your token if you are their client/investors/costumer.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I'm also worried about that. I have sent my identity and feel afraid of being abused. But I still think positive and believe they work professionally, so the data is guaranteed security.
Pages:
Jump to: