Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 102. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
This phenomenon is the most common among bounty hunters.
They are worried that if they wait too long to sell tokens, they will experience a decline in coin prices and eventually they are afraid of losing a lot of money.
So they do an initiative to sell tokens as soon as possible in order to make a profit.
If the prize of ICO for the Bounty hunter is Ethereum it might not be like this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
Its true that some bounty hunters sell their token immediately that is why their ICO token prices went down. but for me if the coin that im holding from bounty is good and has a future ill keep holding it. for sure it will be great in the future. maybe some bounty hunters sell their token because theyre afraid that the token theyre holding will  die anyway.  As long a project is good holding is the key to a great profits.
Activity: 110
August 01, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

A very interesting question for me, when the market plummeted like this, investors like me are very hesitant to invest a lot of coins because stock exchange competition is very confusing, but it's better if we hold all the coins so we don't experience big losses, and moments like this buy better but we must be careful not to buy the wrong coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 01, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The best thing you can  or we can do is to hold our tokens. Selling your tokens below the ICO price is crazy. If you do that, you are just wasting all the effort you have done to earn those tokens. I believe IDEX is just a bait for those dumpsters before getting listed in a good exchange. Eliminating dumpsters in the first couple of months is a good strategy of the team. They can also buy it back to keep the price of the coins higher than the ICO price prior listing to a good exchange so that it will boost the confidence of the investors
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 01, 2018, 09:03:54 PM
The market is quite down comparing it to the previous weeks where a lot of greens where seen. During market era like this, it is best to stay calm and if possible buy as many coins you can and hold for the next market recovery which will eventually lead to a rise in price.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 08:52:10 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

From my own experience, we can hold the promising coins for some time and wait for the high price to come. But if the situation and potential are not so good, we need to sell them as soon as possible. So it all depends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 01, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.

Yes I agree. Sometimes selling depends upon to the urgency of needs. If someone is in need of money he/she would probably sell tokens no matter what’s the price is either high or even low. But if you want to earn a higher profit then I would suggest you to hold for the mean time and sell when the price is very satisfactory.
Activity: 335
August 01, 2018, 08:07:04 PM
I saw at your token - kick city and as I understand it wasn't even go up to the ICO price... It's pretty sad in my opinion and I wouldn't hold that token because market already said his's words by the price. As for projects with real potential I think hold is better than just panic sell at the bottom. We don't know when correction will end.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
at the moment, the alternative crypto currencies are in a strong decline and I can not sell them at such a low price so I will hold and wait as long as I need.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 01, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.
Activity: 476
August 01, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
Hmmm I'm on 30% losses right now since this week cause  I'm afraid to sell it them before but right now its too late to sell so I currently buying some to make a profit soon.
Activity: 158
August 01, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
If token goes down, I choose to wait before I sell it. I will just wait for the price to go up before I would sell it so that I can earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
My opinion, when falling as now, you need to buy tokens, and not sell them. The market in any case is stabilizing, if not now - so in a month. I advise you to have patience and wait.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
I prefer to hold and buy back tokens that I feel are good to buy and invest for the long term. when the red market you will get a lot of cheap tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
If my opinion, I will keep my coins as I bought them at a higher price and I recommend you too.Each year, the crypt is cheaper and then goes up, and I have no doubt that this year will be the same.I think big investors or those who have experienced investing are unlikely to sell tokens in a low price.they will certainly hold until a project really has a good development. After I'm observe stagnation of cryptomarket.I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.
Activity: 75
August 01, 2018, 07:11:11 PM
If you do not have an immediate need for your money in fiats, you could leave the tokens until prices goes back to its usual value or something close
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
I think it is too late to sell so better hold your altcoins now. Yes market can go down more but you will never know exactly where the point of turn and market will rise very fast.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 01, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
If that is a good potential token, then I think we should wait. For me, investment in the cryptocurrency market must be a long-term investment. I believe in the future the crypto market will grow strongly, the token price will increase rapidly and will bring a lot of profits for investors. So I'm always patient and long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:14:26 PM
Most coins and tokens fall in value after they get bounty hunters. I think that they should sold  them immediately ..
Activity: 443
August 01, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
It's hard to see how your balance decreases every day. If you urgently need money, then of course you will have to sell the coins. You can also sell coins if you think that the market will fall even stronger. I'll wait.
Jump to: