Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 97. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Now there is no sense in selling their tokens, their price on the market is very small. On this you will not earn anything. I think you should wait for bitcoin to grow, then the prices will go to plus.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
Stop thinking that bounty hunters can dump a price.
Why nobody said that bounty hunters dump a price earlier?
When the market was growing.
Because we can't. And now you just have found the next reason for market falling.
It is the first i want to say.
What about your question.
Of course you need to hold your tokens now.
You have no reasons for selling. You will fix your losses only. You need to wait when market will grow again.
We all need to wait actually...
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
I guess the only option is just to wait, if we sell now in the situation, I think the loss we get, and everyone I'm sure doesn't want to lose. We anticipate that the value of the token will be right back.
If we sell now and the price is still fall down, we can buy it back. So we can have more token and wait until the price go up.
But that is just a happy assumption. No one can say for sure. Holding is still my choice. If I have more money now, I would buy more token because the price is at very low at this time
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
Token goes down? Wait before it starts definetely climbing back, buy, fix the profit on 5%-10% rise, be happy. It's not wise to buy on fall but to sell on fall may be fatal as well
Activity: 476
August 02, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I believe that it is pointless to sell coins for which you have invested for a pittance. It is necessary to wait for your profit
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 02, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
I feel this type of scenario is not new in this field to some projects. Actually, many Hunters drop immediately after ICO no matter the value which of course is part of the reason for these coins devaluation. The best medicine to cure this ailment to me is HOLD of course, since the coins shall automatically rise after some time unless if the coin is a total shit one without good qualities.
Activity: 54
August 02, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
I guess the only option is just to wait, if we sell now in the situation, I think the loss we get, and everyone I'm sure doesn't want to lose. We anticipate that the value of the token will be right back.
Activity: 44
August 02, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
Don't sell. Yes, the market goes down. Absolutely we can saw RED market. Mainly Bitcoin price goes down and all altcoins go down. Especially BTC downtrend is very strong. I have some type of tokens but its price is in very low. Maybe this situation can be recovering in this year because Bitcoin trying to make an uptrend. I think maybe BTC can raise 20000$ soonly. So don't sell you token at this time. Sell it after the recovering market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
You should anticipate that once bounty tokens are distributed the price will go down below the ICO price. If you are an investor, you should actually wait for the project to further develop their product before expecting a good return. Actually, investors should not expect that investing in ICO is a fast way to earn income, investors invest because they trust that a project will carry out a good service or product in the future once the project is already functioning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 02, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
Many crypto experts advise not only not to sell their coins during the fall of the price, but on their own, if possible, to buy. I stick to this tactic half - I just hold it.

If money is not required then holding is only a better option as mostly the price of all token will be down and due to which it is will not be a profitable move if sold now. Instead holding it for the nice few weeks can make some difference.
Activity: 700
August 02, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
If you are confident in the project or if you have free money, then of course you should not sell. But if you know about a better project and can afford to sell one to buy another, then this is also a good idea. It's a bad idea to sell now and buy dollars.
Activity: 434
August 02, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

my opinion is that if the market goes down, you should do only one thing is to buy, but not blindly buy and study the project, and see whether people will invest in it in the future or not, if the project has a good idea, then only invest in it and wait for the year it will fly up, remember that investors invest in those coins whose capitalization is very low, it is so much easier to manipulate the market!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
Well it is not an end in my opinion. Bitcoin dominance will grow further until ~65% or even higher and most of alts will continue to fall
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
All tokens going down everyday, In my opinion there is no way, I am waiting for the good times. If you are not sure the what will happen, nothing the best way
Activity: 616
August 02, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
I see almost 75% of tokens have a very significant drop, even above 80%, I prefer to see the fundamentals and if it is good, then I will hold it
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
 Well, in such a situation you need to evaluate your token and understand for yourself whether it has a future or it will simply fall and its price will drop to 0. If so, you need to sell, but I think it's better to wait and its price will grow.
Activity: 274
August 02, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
The tokens are too low and transition to bitcoin continues.They can fall further but I will wait because they are too low.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
What is your target? $100 to win $1000 or $100 for $200? Set the target clearly and follow it. If it's not what you want, hold if you are holder. But if it's goes down 10% of your assets, change to some coins else if you are trader. Just determine who you are and then you will find your own answer!
Good luck mate!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 02, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
I believe that if the project is good the coins on the market not much will fall in price quickly and will increase coins. and if the project was created initially that would make money and not to promote their technology from the fall of the price nothing will save. that's why I sell tokens. because out of about 10 projects, only one starts to rise in price, which is talking about a good team that cares about their project and doesn't let it fall. So for best coin wait and for worse sell
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
August 02, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
In such a situation it is only yourself that can determine, a belief that could be the solution, if you believe that the price of the coin will rise in the future you better keep hold of it or vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: