Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 100. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
More or less everything will fall as BTC does. So it's not the best time to judge. The more riskier investments are the biggest fallers because people jump to BTC to minimise loss. If you are confident in your investment and got involved for the right reasons (i.e. as a long term believe in the project, team etc. rather than a quick win) then you should hold.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
At present, this market is still at a low point, so I think you should continue to hold your coins patiently waiting, the market will definitely pick up again, so keep enough patience, and finally you can get huge profits from it.

with the current situation of market now the best thing to do is to keep holding and have a very long patience as the bear market will grow very slowly now.
Activity: 141
August 02, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
At present, this market is still at a low point, so I think you should continue to hold your coins patiently waiting, the market will definitely pick up again, so keep enough patience, and finally you can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
If the price start to goes down again, it depends on the situation of the holders. But for me ill sell my coins if i have emergency purpose to use and how much i need to release.
Activity: 19
August 02, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
IT really depends, but it's normal to hold when it goes down and to sell when it goes up.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 02, 2018, 09:16:21 AM
If the project has a thing coming (mainnet release, nodes, wallet, listing news etc.) I would wait. But If there is nothing in the near future, I might sell and maybe try to buy at a cheaper price later.

I don't like "flippers", we shouldn't sell (dump) everything right after ico, but we also care about our investment of course.

Try "rsi" and "bollinger" analysis. They might give you an idea when to buy when to sell.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
Yeah i see in trade market, token goes down and down!! But dont sell it yet you need to wait for the bull run of all token in this comming next month just hold a lettle more to the moon!!
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
This is a big decision that deals with personal issues, when my tokens goes down, I hold but the more I hold the more it fall. So this depends on you maybe you have the patience to hold or not.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
This period is really a hard time for ico projects and investors too. I have watched some of my investment in ico project go down below half of my investment, so what I do is to sell and wait for lower price to buy back. Watching your investment going down to nothing is really painful
Activity: 420
August 02, 2018, 09:03:54 AM
It is better to wait. Growth will be in the near future. In the negative, do not sell. Or if the minus is small, you can go out.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
Always will be! If your coins are bought for a long time, it is better to wait for the best moment and sell them. But now, when all the tokens are experiencing a fall, I would not sell.
Yes, just hold it for now on which is having a big possibility to pump its price in the future. In this moment, we should not be panic but always be positive because anytime it will be recover again on which is giving us a chance now to buy more and sell it in the future that can help us to generate a huge profit.
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
What are the tokens? If they have a good basis for growth, then they do not need to be sold. We must wait, and then act on the situation. If you put your nose in a scum, then it definitely will not bring you a profit. Sell quickly.
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:52:49 AM
when this happens I prefer to keep the token in my home since its sale of special benefits will not bring
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
Always will be! If your coins are bought for a long time, it is better to wait for the best moment and sell them. But now, when all the tokens are experiencing a fall, I would not sell.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Any investor before investing should give his head clear guidelines.Any investment is a long-term investment.There are of course exceptions,but these are the exceptions.So if I act as an investor then of course I keep the tokens.
Activity: 602
August 02, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
There has been a decline in the market of crypto currencies since March. selling at a lower price will make you lose money. Now you need to wait and be patient. the market will soon renew itself.
It sounds very reassuring, but I think it's too early to say that the market will recover, do you imagine how many people started to leave the crypto-currency world? They have already measured themselves with what they have lost, it is necessary to revive the interest.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
I have not heard about successful ICO in the last six months. which after entering the market would rise the price. so I sell my tokens right away.
Activity: 56
August 02, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
Token goes down?
For me, I will wait until the bitcon value rises again. If you do not need money it's better to hold it first because once the bitcoin value increases again you get more profit. You need to have patience  so we should learn to wait there is a right time for everything.
Activity: 129
August 02, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
There has been a decline in the market of crypto currencies since March. selling at a lower price will make you lose money. Now you need to wait and be patient. the market will soon renew itself.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
As long as there wont be any urgent needs of money, i will patiently waiting until the market goes up again. Huge loss is the last thing i want to get now. Just wait a little longer until last quarter of 2018. I believe these coins will bounce back. And lucky for people who still got more money to buy in this cheap price, i think this is the right time to gain more invest.
Pages:
Jump to: