Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 107. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 31, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
Very many people after the end of the IDF continue their tokens, but they do not know that in a year they can grow by a factor of 10. That's why I do not recommend you to sell all the medals received from the IDF, but you can only sell 50%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

It's not because of the bounty hunter that their prices are low. They can play tokens after listing on, but even so, their prices are still falling. Can confirm that, because the project is not enough potential so they are eliminated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
now many altcoins lose in price but it's not scary if there are assets that are in the minus then you need to average a little bit and wait
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
July 31, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
well, since i believe in the coins i have, and the tokens as well, i just hodl until the market will come back up! It will go up, in the long term! or at least, i hope so ahah  Shocked Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 31, 2018, 11:49:03 AM
I think it's worth waiting for, the market will sooner or later recover, and it will be possible to get a big profit. I think that everything will change for the better in September, but predicting something is pointless, so you should be patient and wait, this is my strategy
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
We see many bounty coins listed so far on exchanges and dumped just because some bounty hunters sell their coins the moment coin listed even they know its bad to sell at low price but in the starting when coin drops panic sellers out from the market and holders remain stick with the coins and they wait for the good rise then they sell but we should not worried when market drops we should have patience because market revive also and My opinion about investor should also keep patience when coin drops. Important thing is how active is project dev and whats the roadmap of the project and plannings because if the project team is really active then sooner or later coin will rise for sure. So investor must wait for the right time to sell. He should not be panic.

super active in running away  Grin Grin too much scam. people are afraid and don't invest in ico. the time is over ! And that's good. Only the strong will survive. Like in real life on earth.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Wait or sell depends on the price at which you bought the coins. If there is any plus, then you can safely sell.
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.

Grin Grin Grin Grin yo. btc $20,000 and all people wrote not sell , then 18000,then 15000 and ...not sell. today $7777  Wink Wink  buy at 20000 and sell at 8000. good investment  Grin 

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 31, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
We see many bounty coins listed so far on exchanges and dumped just because some bounty hunters sell their coins the moment coin listed even they know its bad to sell at low price but in the starting when coin drops panic sellers out from the market and holders remain stick with the coins and they wait for the good rise then they sell but we should not worried when market drops we should have patience because market revive also and My opinion about investor should also keep patience when coin drops. Important thing is how active is project dev and whats the roadmap of the project and plannings because if the project team is really active then sooner or later coin will rise for sure. So investor must wait for the right time to sell. He should not be panic.
Activity: 79
July 30, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

This may be because bitcoin prices are falling and panicked investors are rushing to sell their tokens at cheap prices.
But maybe this is the best time to invest and hold a coin until the end of the year, and sell it when the price is high.

For me, just sell it directly if you have tokens already. The increase of tokens value take so much time. If you can't wait too long, sell it now.
Activity: 322
July 30, 2018, 10:00:56 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

This may be because bitcoin prices are falling and panicked investors are rushing to sell their tokens at cheap prices.
But maybe this is the best time to invest and hold a coin until the end of the year, and sell it when the price is high.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

The decision is yours but "bull run" happens mostly year end, my suggestion is just hodl until the price of bitcion rise up. Theres is a possibility that the it will be normal as crypto still have so many supporter and almost everyday different kind of ico's project pump up. This is a growing community so nothing impossible.
Activity: 133
July 30, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
We do have different financial status,for me I hold my tokens until I don't need money but if I need it badly I will sell them even in the lowest price for emergency purpose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 30, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
It's not mandatory to hold token for years , until it will reach desired value to grant you a profit . You always can sell any cryptocurrency , if you expect a bearish market for it and buy back it for a lower price . This will allow you to increase your profits when the price will go up .
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 06:20:35 PM
There are different categories of people participating in bounty programs as well as ICOs. To me it would be wrong to assume that the coins bounty hunters received for bounty is a free coins, no it is not but rather a wage for their labour. Therefore there are those category that will sell all their coins after launch, while there are others that will wait for more price gain before selling at the end everyone goes for gain because it's all about the market.
Activity: 148
July 30, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
You stick to it, buy low, sell high. You should see when it comes to retention,or sale .
Activity: 116
July 30, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
If the token goes down, I will hold the token and wait until the market goes up. Selling or waiting the token has associated risks attached to it, and will never be risk free.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
It depends your levels of satisfying. But I think you should wait
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 08:43:56 AM
When some token goes down, I prefer to wait with the sale and hold it until the price goes up. I don't think it's a good idea to sell tokens when they have a low price
Merit: 22
July 30, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
I think it's better to hodl and wait until the price increases. And now it's a good time for investment.
Jump to: