Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 109. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
July 30, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
if something is goes down than buy, if you already have it keep it then. Don't sell it if you are in trouble
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 30, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If the price is down, then the best step is to stay hold. Because if you sell a coin in a down condition of course can make us a big loss.
I think the most appropriate time to register a coin in the market is when going towards the end of the year, because usually at that time the price of coins is always in a state to rise the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 01:55:10 AM
now the market situation is very difficult, many investors are losing their money, and it is very difficult to say what to do. I think, that the most secure solution is to keep all your savings in Bitcoin until the situation stabilizes
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 01:51:06 AM
Do you think the price will even drop low as time goes on? If It will then you can sell now and buy later as it drops.
But if you think the project is good to shoot the price up, then you have to wait and make yourself some profits.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
This depends on our decision, if it must be ready to lose money then sell can be done, but to me waiting is a better thing than having to sell and lose, I always believe that someday the price can soon improve and recovery.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
if to example this Etherium and he goes down the I will wait until the end
Activity: 18
July 30, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
The market will awake, hold the valuable ones (btc/eth for sure). For most of the scam project, sell as soon as you can.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 30, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
it is now a lot of bounty hunter who sells tokens that can be from a bounty or ico, probably because in anticipation if the token price owned even more down when held in the long run, but I prefer to sell half the token owned and hold half of the token that is owned just in case if the price of the tokens will be increased.
Activity: 569
July 30, 2018, 12:45:26 AM
I think the wait is more appropriate when looking at the market conditions are dropping, I'm sure the market will soon improve and waiting is more profitable than cut loss.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 12:45:06 AM
I'm burnt out on these falls, I never again have the nerves to watch it consistently. I'm simply going to keep every one of my coins for quite a while, and I'm certain a couple of them will be shot and they will give genuine development. What's more, I'm certain these few coins will pay off the entirety of my costs.
Activity: 185
July 30, 2018, 12:38:08 AM
I concur with you mate. Persistence is the way to achievement in having interests in digital money. All crypto costs are still low this time and in the event that I have tokens, It is more desirable over HODL and hold up until the point that costs can recoup.
Activity: 222
July 30, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think you should wait for the price to go up, so you can benefit even a little. Let's examine the market situation now together, Patience is the key to success in the project. Better to buy at a low price and wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
I can tell you, that almost all tokens after falling in price somehow will work again to recover the price, and this is a good time to sell your token, because after this recovery phase, the price may drop drastically or go up. Here you have to make a decision with a calm mind.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 11:08:50 PM
Of course it's better to wait. After all, to sell at a loss there is no sense now. It is better to leave these coins for a long time, wait for the situation on the market to stabilize, after which it will begin to grow in a natural way. That's when you sell your coins. No matter what project they're from. That's what I'm doing right now. Because it's one of the most sober decisions. Therefore, I recommend you to follow the same example and wait a little.
Activity: 191
July 29, 2018, 10:48:41 PM
Sell your token if you feel that the token will still dump and buy as many token as you can If the token starts to rise, the possibility that your money will double or increase tremendously is high and that alone in a single token can make you rich that fast. This thing usually occurs at first day of exchange in an ICO so dont miss the chance if you have.
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 10:43:53 PM
If you see potential reason for holding long term, you shouldn't sell. Or sell and buy back later.
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
The market is very dynamic and completely unpredictable . Still, you can not be sure that after falling the coin will be able to return to its level .
copper member
Activity: 238
SECURYPTO - ENCRYPTED DATA TRANSFER & STORAGE
July 29, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
In my opinion, you shouldn't sell your token.
Keep holding your token and wait the market grow back. You won't lost anything unless you sell all your tokens.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 10:24:12 PM
The market is growing every day, it is worth waiting until and not to sell .
Jump to: