Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 111. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Don't book the loss in the down trend of the market and it will not go down regular and will come back very shortly with dead sure. It has happened so many times in the market from so many last years, keep patience and wait for profit.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
I will not allow you to tell to sell your tokens this day. The prices of tokens are down,that is lower than before. There will be no profit in selling below the cost price. It is advisable to wait until the price is higher than the cost price before selling
Activity: 23
July 29, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
Make your own research, as for me though I'll sell, and buy when it's even lower, cos when bitcoin price fluctuates alts just keep on dipping.  
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
July 29, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
It depends a lot on the project. I know that things on the market are not as they used to be, but there are still some good projects out there. Beware of scams, do your research, follow the news from the team and don't panic sell when you see everything in red. That's all there is, another thing is luck.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Hi! If you are not starving for death, I don't recommend you to sell your tokens at low. Better to forget and blame it Cheesy
Either way it will grow up or will go down to zero.
Activity: 170
July 29, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Keep track of updates of that project from media such as twitter, facebook, medium, etc or telegram. If there is a satisfactory response, wait for it. or vice versa, forget about them. Because, devs have left the project and are ready to create a scam. Dead projects are increasing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
That is thing that we always do wait until the market will grow, but in other place people have no chance to do it because of their necessity, they sell their coin even is low.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
The most of coins are shitcoins, and the best decision for you is to sell all projects without any achievements after ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
I believe the crypto market is starting to rise now, and waiting is the right choice, even in a short span of time, bitcoin has reached $ 8200 and is likely to continue, so patience is the key
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
The things you do when the markets fall necessarily has to be on hold for your coins. But if you do need money you can sell it and even though you experience losses. And your chances are still very large, you can invest more for the long term. Strategies that you should take to indemnify you in advance.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
There is a strict dependence on the situation in your wallet, if there is a need for finance, then the best way to withdraw funds is my thoughts therefore. But it's best not to touch and wait until growth begins.
Activity: 44
July 29, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
Sell if you are stupid enough to take your losing trade with these bear seasons,hold when you have the faith with this technology because you wont win these trades or investments if you arent good in waiting.All of these cryptocurrencies has their own times,just like what people has we have differences thats why we need to have a good timing.Hold when you are stucked and take your profits when the market is in bull.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
So you can not lose your own coin but you just have to hold it down so you can not get it back and if you want to earn it even if you can buy it but do not just buy the coin just hold it until you recover you're losing.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
If you bought and the coin started to fall, it is better to sell at a stop loss and wait for the lower price. But if you do not have time to do it, do not sell in the big minus, wait and buy to average the price of entry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:50:15 PM
I don't understand some, namely those who climb the wallets are not learning from them. First, you need to make sure that the wallet has a great prospect for investment.
Activity: 18
July 29, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
It depends, if you already have a lot of time with the tokens the best thing to do is to sell it, they generally don't experience too much of a grow after they are listedi in exchanges.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
I think that it is better to wait for some time  because to my mind, the price will increase soon and you will see how rich you will become with time. to my mind, it is better
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
Never sell at a loss. Be patient. It`s advisable to keep in mind that sooner or later you will win.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 29, 2018, 01:42:24 PM
although I have been actively monitoring the crypto world for more than a year, I still do not understand the dependence of the price of tokens. (namely tokens and not altcoyins)
Activity: 5
July 29, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
It is better to wait and be patient till everything normalizes so you don't sell at loss
Jump to: