Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 112. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
My recommendation is you should sell your token right now. My experiences say that tokens should be sold instantly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
I think investors are investing in a project because they believe and understand how the project will work. So, even though the price drops dramatically after listed in the market it will not affect them and maybe they will buy again at a cheaper price.
Activity: 217
July 29, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
I think people have options on this, there's always a right time to sell or wait given the different market conditions and situations.
Patience will be put to the test over time and strategies will shift and adapt as it is rigorously challenged. I believe if you truly have
that strong belief that it will be better to hold and sell later, that option can be very lucrative if things play out well and the market
favors your perception on the tokens you have. I'll stick to holding and monitor it closely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
if the ico is really good and you think that the drop is due to the initial hitting of exchange then you should hold on a bit but if the token is not trustworthy you should also sell them as something is better than nothing
copper member
Activity: 616
July 29, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
After a very long time, the market has risen again. If you have patience, then it is better to wait. But It depends upon your circumstance. what kind of tokens you have? If the project is prospective with a strong team. Better to hold it. if you need money urgently then you can sell half of the coin. For me, holding or waiting is the best strategy for good return.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
every investor still waiting and checking when the best time for making investment, right now not only altcoin have lower price, but also bitcoin on the same situation. The investors have wait and see when bitcoin or altcoin growing up and make investment on ico again, they have aiting more than six month because bitcoin and altcoin always have lower price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
it depends on the market trend. if this is a bear market, then you can wait and not sell coins. and if the bull, it is better to sell. but in General, you need to look individually at what kind of token and so on
Activity: 2
July 29, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
Have the fundamentals changed? Will the price be higher in X number of years?

The further VET's price fell, the happier I was.

If you still believe in the projects future, then I see it as a golden opportunity to purchase more.

I guess it also comes down to how much time you have. Will you need the fiat in the very short term?
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
If this happen, you should holding them till it will go up again, you are wasting your profit if you sell them when they are in down situation.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 29, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Everyone has their own reasons and strategies. Some sell the coins quickly because they are afraid if the coins are falling off, some also sell because they are in need of money at the time and some choose to hold it because they want to get great benefits. Investors should continue to analyze and strategize or find alternatives if something happens to the coins they invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
If you need emergency money, buy it. If you do not need the money, hodl will always give you more money. Of course it is very hard to know the duration of the hodl. Sometimes you may need to keep it in your hands for years Cheesy
Activity: 384
July 29, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
If there is a decrease in price then it is better to wait longer than to sell it. There will definitely be an increase if you have extra patience. If you sell in a state of loss then it is not good for yourself. So be patient until the increase happens. And keep it positive.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
In such situations the normal thing to do is to hold and wait till price goes well as planned but on the other hand there are many things that confront people and they might choose to sell their coins
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
If the developer's team is still active just like before, there is a chance that it will pump again. But if it is not active anymore, better sell it because it might go down than the current price.
Activity: 138
July 29, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
well it's natural the the token price will go down but if you bought the token on a high price then you should hold it but if you bought it in low then it depends on you if you're going to hold it still or sell it.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
Personally I have cryptocurrency trading experts I follow. If it will be a continuous fall then I sell and hold fiat for a possible buy back.
Activity: 54
July 29, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
I choose to wait rather than to sell it. Because I am waiting to increase the value of the tokenweather insteas of selling it, it would result into a big loss if you don't have patience.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Selling is not really appropriate when the market is down because most of the coin prices are low , so you probably hold your token for a moment and observe if your coin has a chance to increase it's price
Activity: 138
July 29, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
if you bought the token in a higher price then you should wait because it might go rise up like what bitcoin do.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
It really depends on the situation. There's never a true answer for the market, and hindsight is 20/20. Gotta try to take all things into consideration to make an educated guess.
Jump to: