Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 133. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
The answer to the question above is relative or depends on your needs, if you need money for your primary needs you have to sell it otherwise you have to hold it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 09:46:52 PM
When you see the long way down, it's certainly a good signal for buy. Dont ask any questions, because it's a lot of newbees on bitcointalk. Just buy near the main support levels, when other people yell about sell. Don't buy if you can't afford to lose but if you choosed good assets then longterm you will be fine.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
July 17, 2018, 06:48:49 PM
for myself it is still waiting to hold it first because it is still too cheap if the sale now there is still a chance for a higher price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
Market is in dips now, and we have been in this bear situation since this year and I think it is wise for anyone to wait for things to improve, few days has seen market been increased and I wish it will continue in that manner, Also I have heard of kickcity and I believe you are the admin, I want to know why your KCY is not yet listed on any exchange?
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
I see if the current token price decline is still going to take place and an increase in the token price will happen in the foreseeable future, I advise to hold your token for a high price. so I think do not be in a hurry to sell token to get profit.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 17, 2018, 06:31:21 PM
It seems that the first token list on the market is small because it wants to see the existing volume because the list to another market volume in the market should also be large, and if our tokens are impaired, of course the best move still stores tokens until they reach ICO prices or even exceed but decreases in time it is very influential with the decline in price Bitcoin so lucky for investors who buy this token at the beginning of the market due to get a low price.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
The crypto market is hard to predict. If you decide to hold for a long time, you do that at your own risk. If you sell too early and your coin increase in price, it's your own loss. What you need to do is to decide for your self. You know how badly you need money than anyone. If not in of money so badly, thne why sell?
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 17, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
When your token is down the best strategy is to hold it,Selling your token in low price make you loss from your investment.
Selling in low price is totally a way to loss but it sometimes we need to sacrifice especially we know it is falling deeply than to have nothing. Diversifying our investment is a way also to recover from loses in other coins, nobody won't experience it if you are in trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
You have doubt to that token then sell it but you will regret later if you see that token will go higher after few months. Everyday the price of token what we hold is changing so it depends on you what will be your decision if you want to lose or you want hold until that token go higher the price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
No one will give you an exact answer, but personally I think that it is not necessary now to leave the game. I'm going to wait until the end of this year and I'm sure that prices will go up. The market will come to life, just wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
All of us every day look into their wallets and see that most of the coins are now falling. This, of course, is frustrating but doesn't make panic. Now there is no point in selling coins at low prices we just have to wait. Hold strategy is our choice.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
A few months ago I would advise you to wait and continue to keep your tokens, but now I'd like to dump them all while BTC will cost around 7800. The situation has changed a lot, and I prefer to fix small losses rather than lose 80% of the deposit.
Activity: 18
July 17, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
Of course now it's better to hold your cryptos and tokens. Not for fiat - now is the time to buy main players: top 10 coins.
After 2017 we observe stagnation of cryptomarket. I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.will letter regret.wait for the benefit of it better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
Reading the situation of the market is urgently needed and do not rush by taking a decision, will later regret. Seeing the future market conditions will be better and patience to wait for the benefit of it better, rather than have to rush to make a decision.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
Actually, cashing might be one quite awful election consequently,  a hodler may research previously to cashing-out to give time to this opportunity to take off.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:26:03 AM
on the off chance that you offer now then the misfortunes you get in light of the fact that don't offer yesterday when the coin is great cost. presently everything that could possibly be done is to sit tight for economic situations to enhance and the cost of coins will rise once more. supplicating does not take long.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 05:26:38 AM
It is true that the market is now how we want it to be, that is why you should not sell. As an investor, I would never sell my coins when prices are down. I did not invest in cryptos to make losses. It is best to hold the coins for now and make sure they are safe. Once the market starts to recover, the price of the token will be better and at that point you can start thinking about selling.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 17, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

In this situation the best thing to do is to hold your tokens.and invest in a potential altcoins and hold it.and you need to monitor always every price movement of your tokens if you want to earn profit with your investment.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 17, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Nothing wrong with taking some profits every now and then, but it is hard to decide when. This moment, the market seems at a low, but it can always drop further. Hard to decide.
Activity: 81
July 17, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
Of course you should expect. Do not panic and sell everything. You will regret very much at the first growth, because you will begin to buy in panic..
Jump to: